Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blackcels that Lack Nigga-Juice are Doomed. The Plight of Oreocels.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Historical context:
Black people facing centuries of oppression in the U.S led to a unique cultural identity among African-Americans that's characterized by an unapologetic outward expression of black pride and solidarity as well as a commitment to maintaining and celebrating various elements of black culture such as it's fashion, music and vernacular.

Blacks who are perceived to be not acting in accordance with expected black cultural norms are regarded as outsiders and sometimes even traitors. If you have a suburban or "proper" accent or opt to listen to any music genre other than hip-hop like metal then you may be accused of "not being black enough". Such is the plight of the oreocel.

An even more damning fate for blacks that don't conform to expected cultural norms are blacks who don't conform to expected ideological norms. Any black person with political views right of center is considered a "coon"/"uncle tom".

I know everything I've said thus far is water is wet, especially for my fellow blackcels.

The deeper point I wanted to make as per the title of this post is the immense importance of behavior when it comes to the blackpill. I know that emphasis on behavior is more of a redpilled focus but ultimatley, female attraction comes down to a display of physical and behavioral masculinity. For black women specifically, masculinity and blackness go hand in hand so if a black man appears physically masculine (tall good jawline) but lacks nigga-juice ( nigga-juice being the cultual/behavioral expectations of black people such as "swagger" and "drip") then he's not going to perform as well in the dating world compared to a slightly less attractive black man that DOES have nigga-juice. And the fact that he's black makes him automatically unattractive to non-black women in general (because of the racepill).

BBC is brutal

Basically if you don't act or talk in the stereotypical fashion of your race/ethnicity a good amount of the time people will think you are a weirdo because it confuses their brains from what the media usually feeds them on a daily basis.

Obama really failed.

Being black is the harshest racepill.

Oreocel here. I had to deal with this bs from other blacks for the past 20 years. I hate the stereotypical thug/swagger negro, I have co-workers like that and I avoid them. These were same types that gave me grief in highschool. Nothing kills your spirit more than people of your own race making a big deal out of you not having enough "nigga-juice". No other race does this. Only niggers do dumb shit like this. Can you imagine an curry giving another curry shit because he uses running water and toilet paper to wipe himself, or he doesn't listen to Hindu music.

Niggers are cancer.

Oreocel here. I had to deal with this bs from other blacks for the past 20 years. I hate the stereotypical thug/swagger negro, I have co-workers like that and I avoid them. These were same types that gave me grief in highschool. Nothing kills your spirit more than people of your own race making a big deal out of you not having enough "nigga-juice". No other race does this. Only niggers do dumb shit like this. Can you imagine an curry giving another curry shit because he uses running water and toilet paper to wipe himself, or he doesn't listen to Hindu music.

Niggers are cancer.
Puerto Ricans do this too

Blacks cause many problems.

Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?" Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families. Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.

Partially depends on location. It major liberal-ish cities, a lot of black women are basically oreos and go out of their way to ingratiate themselves with whites. The only issue with these types is that, although they don't match the black stereotype themselves, they usually don't want to date non-stereotypical blacks. Or they want to date nonblacks.

Nonblack women are much more welcoming to non-stereotypical black men though.

Basically if you don't act or talk in the stereotypical fashion of your race/ethnicity a good amount of the time people will think you are a weirdo because it confuses their brains from what the media usually feeds them on a daily basis.
people are not bright " lets prhase it like that .

judgmental dipshits , but thats how it is.

Historical context:
Black people facing centuries of oppression in the U.S led to a unique cultural identity among African-Americans that's characterized by an unapologetic outward expression of black pride and solidarity as well as a commitment to maintaining and celebrating various elements of black culture such as it's fashion, music and vernacular.

Blacks who are perceived to be not acting in accordance with expected black cultural norms are regarded as outsiders and sometimes even traitors. If you have a suburban or "proper" accent or opt to listen to any music genre other than hip-hop like metal then you may be accused of "not being black enough". Such is the plight of the oreocel.

An even more damning fate for blacks that don't conform to expected cultural norms are blacks who don't conform to expected ideological norms. Any black person with political views right of center is considered a "coon"/"uncle tom".

I know everything I've said thus far is water is wet, especially for my fellow blackcels.

The deeper point I wanted to make as per the title of this post is the immense importance of behavior when it comes to the blackpill. I know that emphasis on behavior is more of a redpilled focus but ultimatley, female attraction comes down to a display of physical and behavioral masculinity. For black women specifically, masculinity and blackness go hand in hand so if a black man appears physically masculine (tall good jawline) but lacks nigga-juice ( nigga-juice being the cultual/behavioral expectations of black people such as "swagger" and "drip") then he's not going to perform as well in the dating world compared to a slightly less attractive black man that DOES have nigga-juice. And the fact that he's black makes him automatically unattractive to non-black women in general (because of the racepill).
BBC energy attracts white foids. No 8 inch dick its over for blackcels.

Thats to do with personality. Black nerds can change their personality.