Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackcels, latinocels and arabcels: if you want free sex come to Poland. Foids here love darker skin, because it's against tradition.

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
Im seriosly shocked that there are almost no threads about it.
Polish foids think that polish and slav men are ugly, therefore they are thrilled if they can fuck a foreigner.

Most polish girls DREAM about being fucked by spaniard/latino, but they are happy to fuck with Arab and Black man as well, because it's aginst tradition - Poland is 99,9% white. Most families in Poland are traditional catholics, so they love to break tradition and fuck blacks and arabs.

I shit you not, polish men are writing everyday on the internet how foids will accept literally everything as long as its darker skin like latino, arab or black.

If you want to fuck some white cumdumpsters come to Poland. You wont regret it. Every foringer is saying how polish girls are "easy", well they are easy for foreigners, not for slavcels.
They will accept slavcel only as beta bux, but if you are foreigner you are exotic, you are different, you are special. They will gladly fuck you.

Even white UScels, UKcels or German-cels can benefit from searching toilets to fuck in Poland, because they see being with you as free pass to richer country and black/latinos/arabs as "new adventure".

Why Im even saying this to you? Coz I dont care anymore about being with such sluts, but if you are looking for free fuck seriously come to Poland.

I feel sorry for asiancels though, because you wont have easier time in Poland.

Last edited:
The juice isn’t worth the squeeze.

Just to remind you light skin =/= white

I See Yes GIF by NETFLIX

what they think about austrian men?

I smell bs tbh. I have a polish brother in-law. He should have told me this by now. :feelscry:

You shouldnt. Polish man cry over this everyday on the internet.
There are many gypsies in polanf and all of them are invisible. What makes you think a sandnigger or curry would be desirable to polish women?

what they think about austrian men?
As I said, they see you as guy from richer country therefore a pass to better life. If you are white you wont have it as easy as blacks or latinos, but you get a few extra points for not being slavic poorcel.
I smell bs tbh. I have a polish brother in-law. He should have told me this by now. :feelscry:
Man Im shocked noone is writing it on international forums, because incels in Poland know it very well.

There are many gypsies in polanf and all of them are invisible. What makes you think a sandnigger or curry would be desirable to polish women?
Sandinggers are muslims and this gives them extra "fuck my catholic family" points. Gypsis are poor as fuck and are social outcasts. If you are foringer you dont have negative halo like gypsis have.

Last edited:
As I said, they see you as guy from richer country therefore a pass to better life. If you are white you wont have it as easy as blacks or latinos, but you get a few extra points for not being slavic poorcel.

Man Im shocked noone is writing it on international forums, because incels in Poland know it very well.

Sandinggers are muslims and this gives them extra "fuck my catholic family" points. Gypsis are poor as fuck and are social outcasts. If you are foringer you dont have negative halo like gypsis have.
Polish whores have no self respect :feelspuke::feelspuke:

By Latinos you mean Brazilians, most Latin countries are poor af

Imagine being such a cuck to invite foreign men to your country to fuck your women and spread their subhuman genes:lul::lul:

Well, what about curries?? Would your foids fuck us?:feelsaww:

I wish so much I would be a high IQ jew. Damn. :cryfeels:

By Latinos you mean Brazilians, most Latin countries are poor af
By latinos I mean mostly Spaniards.

Imagine being such a cuck to invite foreign men to your country to fuck your women and spread their subhuman genes:lul::lul:
They are not my women since I dont fuck them and I dont have chance to fuck them with my subhuman genes. And if it will be harder for normies to fuck polish sluts because they will choose black and arabs over them - thats great. Every polish trucel wont be mad about it, just fakecels that still have hope.
Well, what about curries?? Would your foids fuck us?:feelsaww:
Im not sure about curries, so Im just silent about them. I dont want to give you false hope.

OP is working for the ministry of tourism and gets a kickback for each incel that actually falls for this.

They are not my women since I dont fuck them and I dont have chance to fuck them with my subhuman genes. And if it will be harder for normies to fuck polish sluts because they will choose black and arabs over them - thats great.

Im not sure about curries, so Im just silent about them. I dont want to give you false hope.
Spaniards are usually white tho. So….?

This seems stupid anyway. Seriously if you have money to waste, you might as well not spend that kind of money on foids, seems pretty counterintuitive to what being an incel is :feelsseriously:

They are not my women since I dont fuck them and I dont have chance to fuck them with my subhuman genes. And if it will be harder for normies to fuck polish sluts because they will choose black and arabs over them - thats great.
Inviting foreign men to fuck your country's women is a cuck behaviour.
That's why all the ukranian men are being cucked
No real man would invite foreign men to fuck his tribe's, state's or country's women unless he's cuck like you fool.
I would never want any foreign man to fuck my country's women, but I would like to go to conquer foreign lands and rape their women.

OP is working for the ministry of tourism and gets a kickback for each incel that actually falls for this.
No. I just want make normies life harder. If sluts will have hundreds of blackcels, arabs and Spaniards to choose from they wont even look in normie slavs direction.

Spaniards are usually white tho. So….?
I dont know by what standards Spaniards are white. Im not American enough to comprehend it. Anyway it doesnt really metter because if you have darker skin like sandcels, blackcels or braziliancels you will do just fine in Poland.

Inviting foreign men to fuck your country's women is a cuck behaviour.
That's why all the ukranian men are being cucked
No real man would invite foreign men to fuck his tribe's, state's or country's women unless he's cuck like you fool.
I would never want any foreign man to fuck my country's women, but I would like to go to conquer foreign lands and rape their women.
I own my country/tribe nothing. They treated me bad, so why I would care who fucks their women? If its not me it can be whoever, I dont give a fuck.

Last edited:
What is the AOC in Poland? You think I could get a JB virgin wife?

What is the AOC in Poland? You think I could get a JB virgin wife?
AOC is 15.
Virgin it will be hard, but your only chance is looking for 15-16 years old.

Last edited:
I own nothing to my country/tribe. They treated me bad, so why I would care who fucks their women? If its not me it can be whoever, I dont give a fuck.
You are a part of your country/tribe whether you consider it or not, and inviting foreign men to fuck your women is cuck. You are indeed a cuck.
Even I despise my country's people, but that doesn't mean I would invite random unknown foreign men to fuck my country women.
Never fucking ever!!!!
You filthy fool you want your foids to enjoy foreign cocks and go to foreign lands; you are basically doing a favour to them which is a cuck behaviour.
You are creating more problems for yourself by doing this.
Don't let Poland be SEA.

You are a part of your country/tribe whether you consider it or not, and inviting foreign men to fuck your women is cuck. You are indeed a cuck.
Even I despise my country's people, but that doesn't mean I would invite random unknown foreign men to fuck my country women.
Never fucking ever!!!!
You filthy fool you want your foids to enjoy foreign cocks and go to foreign lands; you are basically doing a favour to them which is a cuck behaviour.
You are creating more problems for yourself by doing this.
Don't let Poland be SEA.
Im not creating more problems for myself, because Im old trucel already. I cant get less pussy than zero, you get it? Only normies lives will be worse, not mine. In fact my life may be better, because I will be more precious as office worker if there will be thousands new physical workers that dont know the language.

Last edited:
Im seriosly shocked that there are almost no threads about it.
Polish foids think that polish and slav men are ugly, therefore they are thrilled if they can fuck a foreigner.

Most polish girls DREAM about being fucked by spaniard/latino, but they are happy to fuck with Arab and Black man as well, because it's aginst tradition - Poland is 99,9% white. Most families in Poland are traditional catholics, so they love to break tradition and fuck blacks and arabs.

I shit you not, polish men are writing everyday on the internet how foids will accept literally everything as long as its darker skin like latino, arab or black.

If you want to fuck some white cumdumpsters come to Poland. You wont regret it. Every foringer is saying how polish girls are "easy", well they are easy for foreigners, not for slavcels.
They will accept slavcel only as beta bux, but if you are foreigner you are exotic, you are different, you are special. They will gladly fuck you.

Even white UScels, UKcels or German-cels can benefit from searching toilets to fuck in Poland, because they see being with you as free pass to richer country and black/latinos/arabs as "new adventure".

Why Im even saying this to you? Coz I dont care anymore about being with such sluts, but if you are looking for free fuck seriously come to Poland.

I feel sorry for asiancels though, because you wont have easier time in Poland.

Can Curry ascend anywhere?
:fuk::fuk:

Most people dont think of spaniards when they see or hear the word "latino"
They are not my women since I dont fuck them and I dont have chance to fuck them with my subhuman genes. And if it will be harder for normies to fuck polish sluts because they will choose black and arabs over them - thats great. Every polish trucel wont be mad about it, just fakecels that still have hope.

You're sending them to their grave jfl

Didn't read you fucking cuck :feelsUgh:

Can white non Slav ascend?

Gypsies have Curry phenotype, it's way uglier than Sand phenotype
]

I don't know what I'll do if this community disappears. Nothing is funnier than this.

Just cuck men in their own country bro, what could go wrong?

I didn't get any tinder matches when searched in Poland years ago.
This is based tbh tbh ngl don’t cuck men just rot

Going to Poland and kidnapping some young Polish female and then bringing her to my country would be a good idea. Too bad I cannot drive and don't have companions.
All of this in video game, of course :society:.

Ah, good, Just Be Ethnic, and it has as much scientific backing as "JBW". Good, now all you ethnics can go get your dicks wet, after all, it's super easy to uproot your lives and move to a foreign country to get pussy, as you are so fond of reminding us whitecels all the time. What are you waiting for? Go!

Any JBW coper that doesn't jump on this opportunity is a fakecel, end of discussion. :feelsjuice:

This seems stupid anyway. Seriously if you have money to waste, you might as well not spend that kind of money on foids, seems pretty counterintuitive to what being an incel is :feelsseriously:
It's no different than the JBW copers telling whitecels to do this, but with Phillipines or Thailand instead of Poland.

It's no different than the JBW copers telling whitecels to do this, but with Phillipines or Thailand instead of Poland.
I don’t condone any of these. Women should be left alone making no money from us. We will never even be loved or actually cared for so why tf are incels giving money to whores

Bump because it is still true.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back