Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcels is this true? Do you prefer chubbier foids?

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
https://ibb.co/bg7R8vy
There is kind of a stereotype that black men prize most of all in a foid big fat ass and big fat tits. For me, I prefer skinnier foids most of the time although sometimes I like a chubbo if the fat is in the right places. They seem to especially love chubby/fat white foids. So I am wondering if this is true and if so, is it still true for black incels, or do you have different tastes?

(did the image as a link because .is somtimes likes to randomly cuck me out of being able to upload an image :feelsrope:)

Last edited:
The stereotype is definitely true, but it doesn't apply to me. My ideal type is a skinny European girl. Second-favorite is a petite Japanese. In real life I get NOTHING.

From my experience with other niggas however, they love a fat bitch.

I am not black but I like chubbier women tbh. I am not into morbidly obese women but I would unironically prefer a fatter girl over a skinny girl who barely has an ass or tits. I am an autist though so that probably effects it.

287417809_972846960050859_471212732624563089_n.jpg
287295199_972846886717533_4955690946313172379_n.jpg

Half the black dudes I see with gfs are in a relationship like this

Probably because the bitches they can get in the ghetto are all fat crackwhores, I doubt the majority legitimately prefer the hogbeasts. :feelspuke:

Niggas have no standards not just for women but for everything. Black men love leftover foids, leftover food, sloppy seconds, fat biches. Its part of black culture to have low standards. Just look at your average hood and the standard of living for negroes.

Honestly I'd prefer a slim woman over a fat woman but a woman with curves and fat in the right places like her ass is the best for me.

Niggas have no standards not just for women but for everything. Black men love leftover foids, leftover food, sloppy seconds, fat biches. Its part of black culture to have low standards. Just look at your average hood and the standard of living for negroes.
you're not wrong, black men have the lowest standards in the world. Thats why when you see a blackcel you'll know its truly over as they've tried with the lowest of lows and still can't lose their fucking virginity. Over

I'm not black, but I definetly prefer a little chub. I imagine cuddling with a bag of bones isn't as nice as cuddling with a little chub since it's softer.

but its not like I'd reject a skinny foid, they're still hot

you're not wrong, black men have the lowest standards in the world. Thats why when you see a blackcel you'll know its truly over as they've tried with the lowest of lows and still can't lose their fucking virginity. Over

Probably because the bitches they can get in the ghetto are all fat crackwhores, I doubt the majority legitimately prefer the hogbeasts. :feelspuke:
this & the only white whores they can get are landwhales.

Women fuck who they want, men fuck who they can.

Blackcels are the only real incels so yes they will fuck fat or ugly etc women. But that's also the reason there's so few blacks here. Because blacks are "fakecel". We have higher T so a desperate black will fuck almost anything. While standardcels rot here.

Ironic really.

There's also evolutionary biological reasons for that that I don't care to get into

Last edited:
https://ibb.co/bg7R8vy
There is kind of a stereotype that black men prize most of all in a foid big fat ass and big fat tits. For me, I prefer skinnier foids most of the time although sometimes I like a chubbo if the fat is in the right places. They seem to especially love chubby/fat white foids. So I am wondering if this is true and if so, is it still true for black incels, or do you have different tastes?

(did the image as a link because .is somtimes likes to randomly cuck me out of being able to upload an image :feelsrope:)
Not fat per se but THICK IN THE RIGHT PLACES :feelsohh: LIke Meagan Good

Lucky you got loads of those in ZA
Definitely Brocel but no foid wants me. All I can do is take unsolicited pics of them and chronically masturbate to them :feelsohh: . That is how I get revenge on these foids. Coom, coom and more coom brocel:feelsohh:
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Definitely Brocel but no foid wants me. All I can do is take unsolicited pics of them and chronically masturbate to them :feelsohh: . That is how I get revenge on these foids. Coom, coom and more coom brocel:feelsohh:
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
sorry brocel