Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcels have higher IQs than black normies.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
The more intelligent you are the greater your understanding will be about the functionality of the world. Smarter people see the real causes of certain phenomenon. Us blackcels are smart enough to know that the copes most black people tell themselves are bullshit. Stuff like:

"Whites are seen as more attractive because of their global imposition of western beauty standards"

"Africa is underdeveloped because of European colonization"

Some people's brains are just hard wired to detect truth better than other people. If you're blackpilled and you've come to recognize and accept the harsh facts of this world then you know why the copes written above are bullshit. Certain physical characteristics that are universally deemed to be attractive are not evenly distributed across racial lines and tend to be more frequent in European populations. Also, The entirety of sub-saharn Africa was severely lacking in any type of infrastructure relative to other civilizations long before the European age of exploration.

The point I'm trying to make is that if you have the intelligence and emotional fortitude to recognize that the blackpill is true then chances are you accept other harsh realities of this world, like the fact that not all human groups are equal. It's no wonder why I see that most of the blackcels on this site are so self-depricating with respect to their race. Because we know the truth.

Brutal.

Most incels don't have high iq, they'd happily betabuxx a roastie given the chance even after all the suffering they've endured

black normies don't have to gain any knowledge in order to thrive thats why they are so dumb

i dont mean to brag but i passed all of my classes with straight A's :feelsUgh:

Most incels don't have high iq, they'd happily betabuxx a roastie given the chance even after all the suffering they've endured
Stockholm Syndrome mixed with Dickrash.

"Whites are seen as more attractive because of their global imposition of western beauty standards"
Yeah, that's BS. Whites are seen as more attractive, because the sense of beauty is hardwired.
Culture is the reason.
Some people's brains are just hard wired to detect truth better than other people. If you're blackpilled and you've come to recognize and accept the harsh facts of this world then you know why the copes written above are bullshit. Certain physical characteristics that are universally deemed to be attractive are not evenly distributed across racial lines and tend to be more frequent in European populations. Also, The entirety of sub-saharn Africa was severely lacking in any type of infrastructure relative to other civilizations long before the European age of exploration.

The point I'm trying to make is that if you have the intelligence and emotional fortitude to recognize that the blackpill is true then chances are you accept other harsh realities of this world, like the fact that not all human groups are equal. It's no wonder why I see that most of the blackcels on this site are so self-depricating with respect to their race. Because we know the truth.
Based thread.:feelsLSD:

True, but I'm not willing to make a toastie out of a roastie

probably true tbh

yes but not for blackcels. Black cels guarantee likely IQ mog the black Normies hard.

GIga cope, the average nigger has the IQ of a brick

Yes, of-course.

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 02 03 56

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 26

Quote from: Eon on July 26, 2016, 08:13:00 PM
"emotions are just electro-chemical reactions"

There You Go; Now The Quote Is Valid.

Also, Only Imbeciles Will Want To See The Thread Creator Behave Like The Common American Monkey.

Re: we should have grammer
Moronism
Png

#181154710Tuesday, January 05, 2016 8:22 PM CST
"But why not, mate?" My reasoning for this is relatively simple; your desire to conform to the accepted social standards of this forum has led you to intentionally convey yourself as being less intelligent/less concerned with education than what you truly are. "You seem to think yourself intellectual, give me an answer." I would make the assumption that most individuals perceive themselves as being "intelligent." Given the many referent variables involved in intellectual-reasoning, this is not something that anyone could prove universally. Also, as a final statement to conclude this response, I have nothing negative against you as as an individual. I am merely concerned with your behavior towards components of language.

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 37

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 46

Childhood

Hilbar

GI

GIga cope, the average nigger has the IQ of a brick

Quite obvious.

Re: It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ
Moronism
Png

#183568614Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:50 PM CST
"For someone with such a high IQ you're lacking in vocabulary" Yet another naive statement from an individual such as yourself. It is not necessarily a matter of "quantity", it is a matter of quality. I have not utilized my complete vocabulary during our interaction, as that would be redundant. Logically-structuring a minimal and otherwise finite set of English words is much wiser than solely attempting to use a gigantic set of finite yet disorganized English words. In terms of logical-reasoning/crystallized knowledge, you have much to learn at your static IQ level.

"my post is only logical for those with superior intelligence all others try but fail" You have constructed a splendid illusion. Unfortunately, I cannot receive any direct, sustainable intellectual pleasure by participating in your otherwise futile cycles of role-play. Thus, I would suggest that you either provide a coherent, logically-valid argument, or make your provocation attempts "entertaining" for me.

Re: the possibility of creating an A.I. with lua on roblox
Moronism
Png

#183782181Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:05 PM CST
Yes, you can accomplish this with an algorithm. The programming/scripting language itself is not the most relevant aspect. It is whether the language has the necessary, basic tools to devise an algorithm to accomplish the task. There are plenty of sample AI programs for you to examine.
Re: on a scale of 1-10 how relevant do you think you are
Moronism
Png

#183787836Tuesday, February 16, 2016 6:20 PM CST
Yes, I agree. We should cherish recognition from anonymous, impulsive adolescent schoolchildren on an Internet forum. Truthfully, I am glad to be relevant. Are you?

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185718520Sunday, March 20, 2016 12:41 PM CDT
Boolean rings are the preferred item.

New Commentary:

Re: These aligations are not true about me being racist
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194133743Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:55 PM CDT
Do not worry about any of your prior claims. Racism is not necessarily malicious, unless it is against Caucasian individuals. It is proven that Negroid individuals suffer from a very low IQ and resort to primitive behavior when faced with a situation requiring logical reasoning.

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global199288C=0.999729T=0.000271
European Sub169946C=0.999953T=0.000047
African Sub4954C=0.9923T=0.0077
African Others Sub176C=1.000T=0.000
African American Sub4778C=0.9920T=0.0080
Asian Sub6350C=0.9998T=0.0002
East Asian Sub4502C=0.9998T=0.0002
Other Asian Sub1848C=1.0000T=0.0000
Latin American 1 Sub796C=0.999T=0.001
Latin American 2 Sub968C=0.998T=0.002
South Asian Sub280C=1.000T=0.000

Tears:

Mother(Genotyping Assay):

FHA

FHA1

I'm the rare exception, my IQ is lower than Native Africans.

Idk not that i have seen many black people even though i live in an ethnic country but all the ones i saw were very respectable, maybe this low iq behavior is more from blacks from the united states

I agree. Would you say blackcels are normally autistic as well? The only smart blacks I knew when I was at school were either autismos like me or black kids raised by African born parents (strict). I'm from the UK so not sure about how black-americans raise their offspring.
Very true. Smart blacks are usually autistic to some degree or were raised in an African household. I live in the U.S and was raised by an African parent so I was lucky enough to not have been corrupted by degenerate Negro-American ghetto culture.

Very false ,

I can confirm blackcel are higher IQ than the average nignog ( not that hard tbh:feelskek:)

It’s obvious just by looking the behavior, don’t steal , calm , respectful, have no interest in behaving apeshit

The more intelligent you are the greater your understanding will be about the functionality of the world. Smarter people see the real causes of certain phenomenon. Us blackcels are smart enough to know that the copes most black people tell themselves are bullshit. Stuff like:

Brutal.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I agree average black seems to be retarded, though, some of what you said is incorrect.

Brutal.
no shit nigga, they got the airforce one energy and you're out here wearing socks and sandals like you dont know youre black

This is kind of offensive to me, so many of you throwing incels under the bus as if calling incels low IQ is not offensive, also racist but since IQ tests are a valid measure of reasoning ability and academic success whatever. I still don't believe in this IQ crap and this thread is a coping thread altogether just watch Incel TV youtube video, "
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVgpuaSooH0
"

Good looking people get better results on average, it's over.

There was also a study, go to Incel TV's video titled, "How Your Looks Affect Every Aspect Of Your Life" you'll see even in academia, good looking people get better results, and the study's conclusion was, good looking people don't have better potential etc. but this was a result of discrimination against ugly students.

I don't know how some of you saying you got straight A's in every class can lie at this rate, lying has become a norm, if you got straight A's you're probably a fakecel according to me, I'm one hundred percent sure.

I agree. Would you say blackcels are normally autistic as well? The only smart blacks I knew when I was at school were either autismos like me or black kids raised by African born parents (strict). I'm from the UK so not sure about how black-americans raise their offspring.
R u a roadman

The stereotype is that intelligent nerds don't get women and I guess that's true. Not sure if incels in general have higher IQ but I think incels in general are a lot more observant and self-aware. Swag and confidence is really when you don't care about what others think of you, and a lot of incels are probably awkward people who do think a lot about what others think of them.

If you are a black person and you happen to be very introspective, self-aware or have interests outside of african american culture then you'll be a pariah. If you happen to be black and you like reading then other black kids will call you white too. Its beyond fucked up

If you are a black person and you happen to be very introspective, self-aware or have interests outside of african american culture then you'll be a pariah. If you happen to be black and you like reading then other black kids will call you white too. Its beyond fucked up
Had this happen to me multiple times.

Yeah, the ones with strict African parents tend to value education and academics more. And the autistic ones. African tend to be very harsh on their children though which I don't like.

I would say black Americans are much worse. They have been in the United States for centuries and most still live poor conditions. But one thing is universal, all black parents spank their kids

As a blackcel, did the ghetto Tyrones bully you more than white chads? I wonder what the experience for blackcel is like, how is it different if at all? Did you try thugmaxxing?
other blacks just pick on me and shit

the white chads fr bullied my ass :feelskek:

and no i didnt try thugmaxxing in my hick town :feelsUgh:

The stereotype is that intelligent nerds don't get women and I guess that's true. Not sure if incels in general have higher IQ but I think incels in general are a lot more observant and self-aware. Swag and confidence is really when you don't care about what others think of you, and a lot of incels are probably awkward people who do think a lot about what others think of them.

Often, this confidence stems from positive reinforcement.

lol iQ is useless. I still remember the look on the stacy psychotherapists face after she assessed my iq score on my psychometrics

But what use is it to have aptitude for solving equations n linguistix n shit…

…If it doesnt translate to the ability to stab even 1 single piece of box before yer hair has gone white.

Answer: none :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

>black
>iq

pick one

Most black normies are thugs.

I think that's true. The average blackcel IQ is higher than the average white.

But I'm not going to lie to you - the average black person is still stupider. IQ isn't everything of course. But let's just say if we depended on blacks to advance technology and science - we would be utterly fucked.
Not a single African tribe had a written language before europeans and arabs invaded Africa. If, conversely, europeans had been as undeveloped and Africa highly developed, then obviously Africa would have conquered europe. Anyway, IQ is just a product of evolution as are looks.