Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackcels are the most helpless of incels

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
Non thugmaxxed blackcels always say stupid shit like this.

Why can’t there be any blackcels who are intelligent non thugs but are also not Steve Urkel tiers of retarded and soy? Like is it really that hard to just be fucking normal?
2A70DA82 ABF3 421B 9363 1119D8F56E9B

Ignoring the 60% of incel autists lol

The more I think about it it’s prolly nigbait tbh but I have seen so many black ppl irl from my friends to my classmates act “different” from most blacks just to receive validation jfl

Stupid fucking attention seeking disgusting whore posting selfies I want to slam her into the concrete until it turns into just a mash of blood and bone fragments I fucking hate foids so much

Hello, fellow caucasians! I swear I'm not like all the other Blacks! :forcedsmile:

Blacks are bulls, like i said, "because of propaganda, the white men is considered less virile than a black bull, the white men is just a "white boy", while the black bull is masculine, superior, virile and overall testosterone-filled men, white teen foids all want to eagerly be blacked by a black man their age or older, does not matter, they want to get "blacked", become "snow bunnies" while the white "white boy" kneels to BLM and hates himself for being white, JBB is real, a black man is seen as bull while the white man is a cuckold", also "A black is a automatic bull, not a mere "white boy" with "white fragility", a bull just has to fulfill the blacked fantasies of white teen girls / females in prime stage, known as snow bunnies; a mix of oofy doofy and blackness still makes it to be a competent bull, the image of virile still is left untouchable and void of shaming, the "bbc" is the ideal that represents the dominance of a bull on the societal status of other races around him, AKA superior, better, more masculine and sexually engaging, far from the weakling image portrayed by white males (in western society), asians are also seen as weaklings compared to the bull, but the proccess of submission of asian society to the bull is slowly coming to fruition. Just be bull."

A black can use his blackhood as a bull and try also to act-thug-like if he wants. This E-thot in the post, who is basically a dream incarnate, easily would let herself open to give head and sex to a Bull, she most likely has fantasies of being blacked, stained. "As a bull it is worth it if you were born a bull and not a "white boy" as the "snow bunnies" say, not worth it as a caged blueballed cuckold that assists the bull to pump your highness."

Thugmaxxed black dudes can only ascend with trashy foids from lower class backgrounds (of any race).

Non ghetto black dudes tend to ascend with landwhales (usually white or latina). Even fat noodlewhores don't want black dudes. Of any kind.

All that BBC crap is pure bullshit. Can't stress it enough. Asian men and black men are tied in SMV imho. Even with all of the white guilt and white backing, black men only do slightly better than us Asian men jfl.

I
Stupid fucking attention seeking disgusting whore posting selfies I want to slam her into the concrete until it turns into just a mash of blood and bone fragments I fucking hate foids so much
I hate the simp more

it sucks to not be huuuuuuuuuuuuwhite

:yes::yes:. Curries even lower than Asian men.
True. And let me clarify and add to my first statement.

Thug maxxed black dudes can only ascend with the trashiest of lower class non-black women. This is because lower class non black women still go for their own race of men for the most part. And only the lowest ones of the lower class go for these thugmaxxed black dudes. As in no father figure, lower IQ, high school dropout, group-homes, and runs off with the aspiring black rapper that sells drugs on the side. Ends up getting beaten, getting a permanent uncurable STD (herpes), getting pregnant, being used by a pimp etc...

Non ghetto black dudes (but not entirely white washed) usually ascend with slightly fat, butch looking latinas or white foids. If not, a lot of the times, outright white or latina landwhales.

A really well put together black dude (good background, education, and career) with decent looks and height, poaches from white male normies and gets an average becky or sometimes stacy.

Black inceldom is for the non ghetto black dudes that are not well put together and not good looking (which there are many) And when these guys participate in mainstream white society (just like how Asian dudes do), they do poorly in general just like how all men of color do poorly.

As for us Asian men, you could literally be statusmaxxed, tall, good looking (for an asian dude), gym-maxxed, kpopmaxxed, play an intrument, dress trendy, and STILL be an incel. At least in the Anglosphere.

In general, wherever there are more white middle class to white upper class people in urban settings, inceldom skyrockets especially amongst men of color (ESPECIALLY for us Asian men). There are plenty of majority minority places all over California to try your luck with latinas, or non white washed foids in general.

Its funny that these white middle class to upper class folks in the urban settings tout themselves as liberal, progressive, and woke. When in reality, sexual racism is most intense, segregation is most intense, and all sorts of crap are worst in these places.

Then you go to white suburbs or rural areas, and you do see interracial couples of all kinds (whereas in the white urban settings, all you see are WMAF couples everywhere).

The difference between the white urban settings vs the white suburbs or white rural areas is the factor of white feminism. Wherever white foids have power, and other races of foids have power, JBW takes over. The foids decide the flavor of those white urban settings basically. Sexual racism, intense segregation, inequality, etc... (at the same time, touting themselves as liberal, progressive, etc...)

Sorry for the long story but this is the story of both Black and Asian men in America (and all men of color in general) if we are gonna be realistic about the situation

Last edited:
From what I've read, being black and an introvert is pretty much is a death sentence.:feelsrope:

agreed. attention whores. all they want is attention, fucking damn whores. they never satisfied.

Thugmaxxed black dudes can only ascend with trashy foids from lower class backgrounds (of any race).

Non ghetto black dudes tend to ascend with landwhales (usually white or latina). Even fat noodlewhores don't want black dudes. Of any kind.

All that BBC crap is pure bullshit. Can't stress it enough. Asian men and black men are tied in SMV imho. Even with all of the white guilt and white backing, black men only do slightly better than us Asian men jfl.
Someone with a brain. Black people DON'T do well in dating, ONLY TYRONE, ATHLETE, AND GANGBANGING THUG does well.

From what I've read, being black and an introvert is pretty much is a death sentence.:feelsrope:
Blacks are indeed the race that suffers the most from not being NT all the propaganda around them revolves around that.

if you're black,
live anywhere outside of the United States or Africa,
are non-NT,
and are not Tyrone, (or Ty-lite),

or at the very least somewhat tall/athletic...

then look man...

it's time to just call 1-800-incelcabs and head straight to JBW-International airport,

right now.

Check in on the flight leaving at gate #OV-3R, bound directly for KHHV Island,

and make it a 1 way ticket holmes ...

cos it never even began my nigga :feelsthink: