Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcel in his car: "I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MAN!"

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Kinda old video but I still think its fuckin hilarious.

Starting at 27:33

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNZSrYjXJOI&t=1s

I keep posting about this guy because he's fuckin hilariously sad lol. He seriously thought that he almost won the jackpot (the CA Fantasy 5 to be specific). He matched 3 numbers and thought that he almost won.

Prize CategoryNumbers MatchedWinning OddsWinning Odds %
151 in 575,7570.0002
241 in 3,3870.03
331 in 1030.97
421 in 1010

As you can see, if you bought just one ticket and got 3 out of 5 numbers, you have a 1 in 103 of winning some lunch money.
And the Jackpot is 1 in 575,757 lol.

How the fuck is that even remotely close lol. Over for this low IQ delusional blackcel. A very, very sad situation he's in indeed.

Last edited:
Wasnt he the same guy trying to disapprove incels saying its all in the head or whatever?
He talks a ton of crap against incels in his videos and yet he's been homeless and incel from anywhere from 6 to 10+ years.

He is by all means, an incel.

Last edited:
I've thought about making car ranting videos but I don't want my family members or colleagues to find out about it.

Somebody shouldve told him about jbb :feelsclown:

A lot of men go through adversity to varying degrees in life, and how they react to it terms of the choices they make determines if and how quickly they get out of their predicament.

This guy, at the age of 42 (or 43) with no college degree, should be frantically looking for a bus driver or truck driver job to earn decent money for the next 10+ years. But instead, he is literally throwing away all of his money on the CA fantasy 5 lottery. The jackpots average around 60k with a 1 in 575,000 chance of winning which is astronomically low (based on one ticket). On top of that, a 60k jackpot is chump change in the bay area especially after taxes.

He should be frantically building, investing, and saving. Instead, he is gambling. Getting started on a career or hustling in your early 40s is very late but not impossible at all if you're smart and determined. At his age, making it is about how smart your are and being hard working is good but not enough.

Also, he doesn't seem to know the data as far as how strongly Asian women in general discriminate against black men in dating (not just dating but discrimination in general lol). But he is pretty observant and believes what he sees in that he has mentioned several times how Asian women don't like Black men in the bay area. Which is exactly what all of the data says. Asian women view Black men no different than Indian men. That is to say, in extremely low regards. In fact, Asian women view Black men even worst compared to how White women view Asian men. And how White women view Asian men is extremely bad.

I don't hate the guy I'm just seeing how deep of a hole he's in and relating to it. Because I'm stuck in a hole as well as far as being a lonely pathetic loser. I'm not deluding myself like he is but either way i'm still stuck and can't find a single foid willing to give me a chance after all of these years and years.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back