Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackcel”has GF, starts posting on IT.

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
Imagine getting a girlfriend and still wasting your time on the internet with this shit.

Sounds like a larp. He has nothing. No normal human being with a normal relationship will waste his time on reddit or incels.co. 99% of redditors are incels. He's still an incel. Most probably a roastie smiled at him and he started day dreaming about going to coffee and dating her.

Poor bastard.

This blackcel seems delusional tbh

What a faggot.

@Colvin76 did u? o.0

JFL this coper. A foid gives him a tiny bit of attention and he thinks he's ascended. JFL you actually have to put penis and vagina for that.

Can already tell he’s a faggot and if he does manage to fuck she’s not sticking around

Fucking cuck. He probably only got a 1/10 landwhale anyway.
Just look at the description he gave of the foid, 100% guaranteed she is a disgusting landwhale, I don't consider that ascending, he is delusionalmaxxing without even realising, its probably his brain's only way to protect himself from the rope.

Is the girl a white female?

If you ascend, then it's time to start applying some redpill wisdom. This one's being very feminine and clingy and he will lose her because of that if nothing else. But in truth, simple hypergamy will probably end up doing him in.

Poor bastard.

Most probably a roastie smiled at him and he started day dreaming about going to coffee and dating her.
THIS IS ME AH FUCK MAN ITS SO OVER
F1BEF390 B2C3 476A 85A2 413E179A31B0

>blackcel
>gets a "nerdy/weeb girl
She is like a 1/10 ugly and fat or he was never an incel in the first place. Like a 7 or above. Not even black "weeb" girls like black guys, LOL.

This is going to end well, I’m sure.

Tbf, his reaction is typical of how a male starved of sex and attention behaves when a foid comes along and shows some interest.(be it genuine or not) :cryfeels:

So will u/incelgraveyard add him to the list once the foid is done playing with him?
Tbf, his reaction is typical of how a male starved of sex and attention behaves when a foid comes along and shows some interest.(be it genuine or not) :cryfeels:
All the foid has to do is be nice to the guy, and acknowledge his existence. Liking things he's into is only a plus. It's such a sick world.

Blacks cant be incels

IT should be shutdown

I bet shes gonna pull the lets just be friends shit this guy seems like a fucking child talking about how he loves someone in 48 hours. I dont usually pray on the downfall of ascended users but hes an exception
soynigger

I'm not suprised tbh, many bluepilled men would leave everything they had for a woman. Seems like the Blackcel was just a bluepiller coping with blackpill ideology.

Blackcel”has GF
No he doesn't. He met her 2 days ago and she recently agreed to go for coffee with him. They haven't even had their first date yet. That's not a girlfriend. She might stand him up, or not agree to a 2nd.

Doubtful about "into all the same animes". I'm sure he liked whatever ones he mentioned, but I'm also sure there's some he did not mention which she might potentially dislike.

7 years older... that would be 40 for me.

Can only feel accepted if foid accepts my love of loli anime, but can never broach the topic in case she has my lynched if she doesn't. Means only shallow relationships seem feasible, makes me not even want to attempt anymore.