Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcel guns down white foid coworker outside workplace for ‘repeatedly’ rejecting him

• Thread starter ballistictesticles
  • Start date
Amazing how many foids die needlessly for their pure arrogance.

Yes bitch that nigger is ugly but guess what?

So were you.

You should’ve just dated him and you’d likely still be here but nooo you thought you were better.

Well enjoy being worm and maggot food now I guess.

Seriously though she should of been thanking her lucky stars or whatever she believed in if anything that some guy out there was attracted to her at all.

She looked homely as hell as well had a face that made her look fat even though she didn’t otherwise appear to be.

i wonder what JBB copers think about this

Nothing of value was lost

He wanted to breed her white pussy but she was BWC-only

He wanted to breed her white pussy but she was BWC-only

One can avoid such problems simply by having no contact with holes.

I don't have the required SMV, and personality is a known meme that we never care to acknowledge.

This. The reason why sheboons fuck niggers is because shit like this. They are afraid of rejecting niggers because niggers are so emotional, shit like this happens. That's why I have no counter argument against Divestors pushing the black femicide statistic cause by niggers. Niggers are way too overly emotional. I see no chance of seeing the black male image being fixed. The black male image is why other races treat us like shit.
The counter argument is that the majority of black men are not rapacious thugmaxxers (pookie and ray ray), but for whatever reason those are the ones they go for.

deez wypypo mad az fuk mayne wy dey wymin ain fuk a nigga bbc licke myne mayn dum ass she ain wan diz bbc so i gota smoke dat whyt azz bich mayn

1-BE76-C9-A-0-DE3-4605-9-B45-FDBDE171700-D.jpg

Last edited:
That foid was 28? She looks like my old science teacher who was in her 40’s. :feelsjuice:

based. but damn he could of picked a hotter foid jfl