Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcel guns down white foid coworker outside workplace for ‘repeatedly’ rejecting him

• Thread starter ballistictesticles
  • Start date
ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★

Woman, 28, is gunned down outside her work a day after she texted a co-worker telling him she didn't want him to touch her after 'repeatedly' rejecting his relentless romantic advances​

• Nicole Hammond, 28, was shot and killed by her co-worker, police said
  • Ms Hammond had repeatedly rejected Jordan Carpenter's romantic advances
  • Ms Hammond had texted Carpenter the previous day, telling him that 'she did not want to be touched or manipulated by him' and to not make things awkward

A woman who had repeatedly rejected romantic advances made by her co-worker has been shot dead by the man outside the workplace, police said.

Nicole Hammond, 28, was shot in the neck with a handgun by co-worker Jordan Carpenter on October 24, police said. The incident happened at around 7am in the parking lot of Dubow Textile in St. Cloud, Minnesota.

Police arrived shortly after and found the 28-year-old's body 'laying in the parking lot with a gunshot wound'. Police said they attempted life saving measures on Ms Hammond, but she died at the scene. Carpenter was then taken into custody to be questioned by police and arrested on second-degree murder charges.

The alleged killer did not admit to gunning down Ms Hammond, according to a probable cause statement obtained by the Kansas City Star. However, he did say he was walking toward Ms Hammond's car when the gun sounded. Carpenter told police that he ran away because he 'was too traumatized' after seeing Ms Hammond's body.

Police said Carpenter 'didn't render aid, go to work, nor did he call 9-1-1.'

Ms Hammond had repeatedly told Carpenter that she was not interested in a romantic relationship with him.
A probable cause statement showed that Ms Hammond had rejected Carpenter's advances by text message the night before. Ms Carpenter told him that 'she did not want to be touched or manipulated by him' and asked him 'not to make things uncomfortable at work,' the police statement said. She had 'repeatedly' rejected his advances over the previous month.

Police also said that they found a text send by Ms Hammond telling a friend that Carpenter was mad at her. Co-workers of Ms Hammond told the Kansas City Star that Carpenter had repeatedly harassed her and had a 'bad temper'. However, the CEO of Dubow Textile, Rob Dubow, told Fox that this was never reported to management.

Mr Dubow told Fox: 'Unfortunately, we had no idea. Any time there is anything that requires out intervention we step in. But in this case, we had no indication that there was anything awry.'

Ms Hammond's obituary said she had one day hoped to own her own jewelry business. In her spare time, she loved photography and kayaking. Her family said she was a talented writer and enjoyed working on her car with her father, Steve.

The obituary said: 'Nikki is survived by her parents, Steve (Sandy Yurrick) Hammond of Aitkin and Terri (Christopher) Anderson of Leesburg, Florida; siblings, Amy Hammond of Ocean Shores, Washington, Chad Hammond of Orlando, Florida, Troy Hammond of Riverton and Cody Hammond of Aitkin; other relatives and many friends.'

Ms Hammond's co-worker, Savannah Shawn Townley, remembered her as a 'beautiful, smart, determined young woman.'

In a tribute posted to her Facebook page, Ms Townley said: 'You deserved to live your best life but instead got your life taken from you. Even though we were not close outside of work, you were one of the best employees anyone could ask for. Our team is forever broken without you. Fly High Angel!

I understand.

Nigger behaviour

Normal if that foid was sheboon

imagine ruining ur life over that

He wanted to give her the BBC

She's white and he's black, he wanted to black her

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "She should've told him about the difference between crows and doves.",
"headline": "Bride uses bouquet toss to help her brother propose to his girlfriend: 'I was more than happy to share the day with them'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/wedding-bouquet-viral-proposal-202046020.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Nov 11 07:38:15 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Terrible. This man used the occasion for a black wedding to propose to his blonde white girlfriend.\n\nA slave to stereotypes. Shameful.",
"headline": "Bride uses bouquet toss to help her brother propose to his girlfriend: 'I was more than happy to share the day with them'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/wedding-bouquet-viral-proposal-202046020.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Nov 11 07:36:46 UTC 2019"
},

She's white and he's black, he wanted to black her

He was unable to taste the nectar of a European woman.

},
{
"user_text": "\" king kong screaming\" and \"race card\"\n\nYou are clearly a White guy.",
"headline": "Tennis-Serena on extent of ankle injury: 'We'll see tomorrow'",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/tennis-serena-extent-ankle-injury-233801024.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 02 10:47:01 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Programme, not program. And you forgot to include the full-stop.\n\nTypical American.",
"headline": "North Korea denies it amassed $2 billion through cyberattacks on banks",
"url": "https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-denies-amassed-2-121423845.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Sep 01 23:36:15 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "I'm surprised you didn't include \"White\". White males love special recognition and privileges.",
"headline": "Rep. Ocasio-Cortez slams 'Straight Pride' parade",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/rep-ocasio-cortez-slams-straight-pride-parade-160341677.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Sep 01 23:18:00 UTC 2019"
},
{

In death, a member of project Mayhem got a name. His name is Jordan Carpenter

Bbc theory finally debunked?

If he lost weight and beard maxxed he would even be that bad looking tbh :feelsjuice:

Always has been

He relied on his BBC to get him the poon

Nigger looks like a curry while foid looks hapa:lul::lul:

Not worth it, but I bet black dudes will fuck anything, low tier Becky's are still very picky

The nigger looks nothing like the average curry? Wtf are you talking about. He looks like a legit Afro moron.
Yesterday I met a tamil guy who looked like him :lul:

Terrible judgement.
No point of going to jail over some random foid

If he was blackpilled, he would have known he never had a chance to begin with. The blackpill saves lives

Yesterday I met a tamil guy who looked like him :lul:
You've never been outside of your bubble. So you don't know what different kinds of Africans look like. Especially African Americans. This guy looks nothing like an Indian. Your one example of a Tamil guy not withstanding.

Nothing matter at the end so anyways

You've never been outside of your bubble. So you don't know what different kinds of Africans look like. Especially African Americans. This guy looks nothing like an Indian. Your one example of a Tamil guy not withstanding.
He doesn't look nigger to me. He clearly looks mutt just like curries.

He doesn't look nigger to me. He clearly looks mutt just like curries.
Noway. The space between his eyes is too flat ! He looks so NFL nigger low IQ. Not even like mutt curry. You're crazy anti-south Indian obsession is making you blind lmao.

Black men are the lowest inhibition when it comes to hitting on foids. They very consistently show so much swagger and confidence when hitting on foids.

But there is also something else, unlike other races of men, they don't take rejection easily and will often (moreso than others), beat or kill foids for rejecting them. It has something to do with their fragile egos and masculinity being hurt by foids' rejection of them. A lot of black men already have chips on their shoulders. And being seen as masculine is a must for a lot of black men.

Which makes you think, most black men that get rejected, obviously dont go around beating or killing foids but instead, turn their attention to other antisocial behavior. Such as practicing uncivilized disobedience aka, being a nigger. Supporting BLM, listening to rap, thugmaxxing. Just being an all around a-hole to the rest of society and a massive inconvenience. Not conforming to white standards of propriety. Not participating in white mainstream america socially or economically.

Last edited:
She probably orgasmed from that shot

wtf only whites are inkwells

Noway. The space between his eyes is too flat ! He looks so NFL nigger low IQ. Not even like mutt curry. You're crazy anti-south Indian obsession is making you blind lmao.
They both are mutt not pure. Period.

What an out of control simp
If he looksmaxxed she would be easily beneath his SMV
She's a 4/10

They both are mutt not pure. Period.
But you know the real reason this guy reminds you of a curry, right? You've lively never been outside Bharati and you only know Bharatiya! So the wide variety of black men you see in the West remind you of only South Indian lol.

Kek, it is amazing how guys develop oneitis feelings for ugly foids.

Good work nigger!

Black men are the lowest inhibition when it comes to hitting on foids. They very consistently show so much swagger and confidence when hitting on foids.

But there is also something else, unlike other races of men, they don't take rejection easily and will often (moreso than others), beat or kill foids for rejecting them. It has something to do with their fragile egos and masculinity being hurt by foids' rejection of them. A lot of black men already have chips on their shoulders. And being seen as masculine is a must for a lot of black men.

Which makes you think, most black men that get rejected, obviously dont go around beating or killing foids but instead, turn their attention to other antisocial behavior. Such as practicing uncivilized disobedience aka, being a nigger. Supporting BLM, listening to rap, thugmaxxing. Just being an all around a-hole to the rest of society and a massive inconvenience. Not conforming to white standards of propriety. Not participating in white mainstream america socially or economically.
I use cold approach all the time. I never once chimped out because they said no. It just made me more depressed and anti-social.

Not worth it, but I bet black dudes will fuck anything, low tier Becky's are still very picky
I am like black dudes and i am Italian kek