Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackcel gets harassed by chad while walking home, chad gets arrested

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt that literally what that means? “Past incidents around the neighborhood” means he was being a criminal, record or not what he was doing was sketchy
There was no charges in any prior incidents nor in this one .
Could mean he was a rowdy neighbor that yap his mouth around.

He could have been an agent working for fed for that matter too,anything is possible nowaday.

Last edited:
Idk, I'd have reacted the same way if I saw a weird black stranger lurking around my neighborhood.
This is the problem sjws have with racism.
You don't react at all when a white stranger is lurking around your neighborhood, you don't notice them at all.
It's literally racism to notice and confront black strangers but disregard white strangers.

Being a racist = fakecel
Trucels only hate degenerate women.

Ya if this were a black neighborhood and a white incel was snooping around he wouldnt have got a warning, his white ass would be fucking dead.

Because of BLM the niggers are getting away with way too much shit. It's just like how women can rape children and murder men and not even go to prison. This black guy rightfully gets shoved around and told he doesnt belong and to leave and only because of all the cameras and wokeness he gets Chad arrested. Arrested for pushing a guy? Give me a break. Chad or not, if this is what happens now when niggers are prowling for houses to burgle then our society is going to get fucked by niggers so badly we will all be living in the ghetto soon.
What more context do you need? He is asked nicely to leave for 2 or 3 minutes straight maybe more but he refuses and then tries to approach the man's wife. He could have walked away and not stood against the other man. He is either a dumb nigger or was asking to be beaten up.

man: what are you doing here?
nigger: im just walking
man: okay then walk
nigger: im walking
man: walk then!
nigger: what?
REPEAT for 3 minutes. Dumb nigger.

Last edited:
Gross BLM-loving niggerthread actually kys if you stick up for niggers.

No.. He's a nigger who is in a country* that he does not belong in. He deserved to be bullied.

Kek whos going to join that faggots discord server? I genuinely feel sorry for AdvocateNigger. He thinks that he has found his own little online friend group, when in reality nobody liles him.
his threads always have like 8 upvotes and 1-2 comments if any... lmao

Isnt that literally what that means? “Past incidents around the neighborhood” means he was being a criminal, record or not what he was doing was sketchy
How could you say this and then be on .co do you want to be in jail for what You say on here? Cause the feds could consider what you’re saying here criminal

How could you say this and then be on .co do you want to be in jail for what You say on here? Cause the feds could consider what you’re saying here criminal
idk how that has anything to do with it, I mean if they try rounding up extremists they have all the right to but said extremists also have the right to fight back. But you're also implying I'm judging the guy in the OP By JUST his record. His records important because its no coincidence he was also stalking around a suburb. If a guy with a knife and gun in a house with another person in it went to jail 10 times for murder and he gets caught its pretty safe to assume he's a murderer.

idk how that has anything to do with it, I mean if they try rounding up extremists they have all the right to but said extremists also have the right to fight back. But you're also implying I'm judging the guy in the OP By JUST his record. His records important because its no coincidence he was also stalking around a suburb. If a guy with a knife and gun in a house with another person in it went to jail 10 times for murder and he gets caught its pretty safe to assume he's a murderer.
I don’t see a gun or a knife or anything that’d make him an immediate threat to anyone in that situation but ok

I don’t see a gun or a knife or anything that’d make him an immediate threat to anyone in that situation but ok
its a hypothetical. In this situation a black person with a criminal record goes into a white suburb that he has never gone to and he does not live in and strolls around staking homes. Any of these reasons in bold could've been used to investigate him. Just like blacks would investigate me if I went into the middle of Chicago or Detroit

Yeah I’m not talking about a hypothetical situation tho bro I’m talking about the video but I see where ur coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.