Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackcel gets harassed by chad while walking home, chad gets arrested

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The people in the video are telling him nicely to leave, and he's been there for 15 minutes :feelsbaton: Blacks would have shot him by then.
Ya if this were a black neighborhood and a white incel was snooping around he wouldnt have got a warning, his white ass would be fucking dead.

Because of BLM the niggers are getting away with way too much shit. It's just like how women can rape children and murder men and not even go to prison. This black guy rightfully gets shoved around and told he doesnt belong and to leave and only because of all the cameras and wokeness he gets Chad arrested. Arrested for pushing a guy? Give me a break. Chad or not, if this is what happens now when niggers are prowling for houses to burgle then our society is going to get fucked by niggers so badly we will all be living in the ghetto soon.

Last edited:
Keep using your registration date as argument, dumb monkey.
I feel bad because this made me laugh. My guy literally called my nigga a monkey damn bro.

You have every single website on the entire fucking internet to shit on white men, why come here? Fucking niggers.
Joined Feb 20, 2020

Ya if this were a black neighborhood and a white incel was snooping around he wouldnt have got a warning, his white ass would be fucking dead.

Because of BLM the niggers are getting away with way too much shit. It's just like how women can rape children and murder men and not even go to prison. This black guy and rihtfully gets shoved around and told to leave and only because of all the cameras and wokeness he gets Chad arrested. Arrested for pushing a guy? Give me a break. Chad or not, if this is what happens now when niggers are prowling for houses to burgle then our society is going to get fucked by niggers so badly we will all be living in the ghetto soon.
The nigger feels untouchable and lies to the family man's face saying he is just "walking". He is probably doing it to provoke whites, look how he stood there having the chance to walk away, he wanted to be another poor black victim.

N C U . SU @Nautica1983 not sure why the forum blurred it out lol
Looks promising so far. Scrolled through a few pages and haven't seen any race threads from ethnics nor whites. Only problem is it isn't as populated as this forum, but I can live with that.

Looks promising so far. Scrolled through a few pages and haven't seen any race threads from ethnics nor whites. Only problem is it isn't as populated as this forum, but I can live with that.
reddit is a great site for you

they hate whiteys too

The dude pushing him around is the Chad in this situation due to his height advantage among other factors.
mogging someone doesn't make you a Chad.

I don’t think it’s a honeypot like this is, otherwise it wouldn’t have been censored. It is indeed not as populated as this forum, though.

@ThoughtfulCel
Joking about the imprisonment of my fellow apes is no laughing matter

20200525 023017

On the topic of the thread, I find the discourse in the comments funny, because had these two switched races, pigskins would still be whining about the black dude.

It's always hilarious when literal human garbage is lamenting that they cannot obtain a mate and begging for sympathy, all the while being human trash.

A lot of people here most definitely deserve their inceldom

Last edited:
reddit is a great site for you

they hate whiteys too
Keep your stormfag content on the kkk and white supremacy forums. Little stormcuck can't handle seeing white hate but has no problem spazzing out on ethnics daily. JFL

Foid logic.

I don’t think it’s a honeypot like this is, otherwise it wouldn’t have been censored. It is indeed not as populated as this forum, though.
Whats the site called my nigga. @Bleachcel

Keep your stormfag content on the kkk and white supremacy forums. Little stormcuck can't handle seeing white hate but has no problem spazzing out on ethnics daily. JFL

Foid logic.
but you can't stand seeing ethnic hate... you can't even see your own hypocrisy LMAO

CBE48094 8D6D 4D96 8314 04E59CEDACB6
****** (Incase the forum blocks type *** . SU)
Bro the shit got censored :lul: :lul: Whats the deal with that website being suprressed. Anyways, thanks for the link dude

but you can't stand seeing ethnic hate... you can't even see your own hypocrisy LMAO
A little bit, but not as much as you hate seeing white hate. I don't go on long rants like you usually do. When I enter a storm thread, I'll just post something sarcastic or make a joke against whiteys then leave the thread.

A little bit, but not as much as you hate seeing white hate. I don't go on long rants like you usually do. When I enter a storm thread, I'll just post something sarcastic or make a joke against whiteys then leave the thread.
5457da0a-79b7-4498-9115-00d3e8c61f2b-jpeg.434495

For me, it’s the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, “Wow, three for free!” and the nice friendly McDonald’s worker laughed and said, “I’m going to call you 3-for-free!”.

Now the staff greets me with “hey it’s 3-for-free!” and ALWAYS give me three packets. It’s such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald’s restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I’m in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it’s delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attachments

• 5457DA0A-79B7-4498-9115-00D3E8C61F2B.jpeg
    5457DA0A-79B7-4498-9115-00D3E8C61F2B.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 153
Dude. I just have to turn on the TV and I see "white man bad". I go to social media and I see "white man bad". I go to any mainstream platform and I see "white man bad". I play any AAA video games and it's "white man bad".

I GET IT. WHITE MAN BAD. OKAY? I SEE IT EVERYWHERE. I don't need it on this comfy little corner on the internet too, okay? You want to complain about "da whitey bad"? Go to any major platform and they'll suck your dick for being an ethnic and praise your hatred for da white man. Okay?

It’s not a honey pot unlike this website so fbi doesn’t like it
Is there actually any proof that this site is a honey pot? Ive always suspected it tbh.

If you have a gun you don't have to fear a nigger that's alone.
Yeah yeah, I was just taking the piss out of you.

Video needs more context. Need to know how long he was walking around the neighborhood and what his intentions were

Yes this is very interesting. But I do not think this is inceldom related. Why you sneaking race threads into ID my friend.

Dude. I just have to turn on the TV and I see "white man bad". I go to social media and I see "white man bad". I go to any mainstream platform and I see "white man bad". I play any AAA video games and it's "white man bad".

I GET IT. WHITE MAN BAD. OKAY? I SEE IT EVERYWHERE. I don't need it on this comfy little corner on the internet too, okay? You want to complain about "da whitey bad"? Go to any major platform and they'll suck your dick for being an ethnic and praise your hatred for da white man. Okay?
I only take jabs at whites when they take jabs at ethnics. Maybe instead of taking shots at each other and spreading hate we should just unite over our inceldom?

Like if you want to post storm content then just do it on a white supremacy forum but I'm assuming you won't because just like reddit those forums are full of cucks and female worshippers too, not incels.

For me, it’s the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, “Wow, three for free!” and the nice friendly McDonald’s worker laughed and said, “I’m going to call you 3-for-free!”.

Now the staff greets me with “hey it’s 3-for-free!” and ALWAYS give me three packets. It’s such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald’s restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I’m in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it’s delicious! What a great restaurant.
Interesting.

AMAqoAG 460s

I only take jabs at whites when they take jabs at ethnics. Maybe instead of taking shots at each other and spreading hate we should just unite over our inceldom?

Like if you want to post storm content then just do it on a white supremacy forum but I'm assuming you won't because just like reddit those forums are full of cucks and female worshippers too, not incels.
Most of those stormfront sites are honeypots. FBIcels are watching those sites just as closely as they are watching incels.is

Besides as you said, I don't have anything in common with those Chads aside from the fact that I'm white.

Is there actually any proof that this site is a honey pot? Ive always suspected it tbh.

okay just type in
blackpill
club

Yeah yeah, I was just taking the piss out of you.

Video needs more context. Need to know how long he was walking around the neighborhood and what his intentions were
What more context do you need? He is asked nicely to leave for 2 or 3 minutes straight maybe more but he refuses and then tries to approach the man's wife. He could have walked away and not stood against the other man. He is either a dumb nigger or was asking to be beaten up.

man: what are you doing here?
nigger: im just walking
man: okay then walk
nigger: im walking
man: walk then!
nigger: what?
REPEAT for 3 minutes. Dumb nigger.

Last edited:
What more context do you need? He is asked nicely to leave for 2 or 3 minutes straight maybe more but he refuses and then tries to approach the man's wife. He could have walked away and not stood against the other man. He is either a dumb nigger or was asking to be beaten up.
Dude wtf.

If you were walking through a non gated community neighborhood that you could just walk RIGHT into(because you're taking a walk and exploring the area) and some faggot came up to you harassing you and telling you to leave, you wouldnt be annoyed or pissed? You would just leave like a good little cuck without giving your side of the story as to why you're their? And how TF is someone who's taller, and broader than the guy while aggressively getting in his face and pushing him, nicely asking him to leave?

If a white dude walked in a black neighborhood he would risk being mugged at the very least. And that's just walking. Now imagine if he harassed some sheboon. The entire hood would jump him. Double standards by niggers as usual :feelsokman:. Also this had nothing to do with his race. He harassed a woman from the neighborhood they have the right to kick him the fuck out. @BummerDrummer

If a white dude walked in a black neighborhood he would risk being mugged at the very least. And that's just walking. Now imagine if he harassed some sheboon. The entire hood would jump him. Double standards by niggers as usual :feelsokman:. Also this had nothing to do with his race. He harassed a woman from the neighborhood they have the right to kick him the fuck out. @BummerDrummer

LOL I heard about this, the black kid was staking out suburbs to rob and the drill sergeant came out to confront him, JFL.
@BummerDrummer
This is like the jogger incident a while ago. Black guy comes in and starts staking out white neighborhood, gets questioned and the media says he was just jogging lmfao

This is like the jogger incident a while ago. Black guy comes in and starts staking out white neighborhood, gets questioned and the media says he was just jogging lmfao

Dude wtf.

If you were walking through a non gated community neighborhood that you could just walk RIGHT into(because you're taking a walk and exploring the area) and some faggot came up to you harassing you and telling you to leave, you wouldnt be annoyed or pissed? You would just leave like a good little cuck without giving your side of the story as to why you're their? And how TF is someone who's taller, and broader than the guy while aggressively getting in his face and pushing him, nicely asking him to leave?
If he was just walking why he didn't keep walking then? Why he had to confront the man and his wife after been asked nicely to leave and keep walking? If I was in his situation I would have answered that I'm walking and kept walking.

Also JFL saying the man harrased the nigger for asking him what was he doing.

Last edited:
If he was just walking why he didn't keep walking then? Why he had to confront the man and his wife after been asked nicely to leave and keep walking? If I was in his situation I would have answered that I'm walking and kept walking,.

Yeah I agree with you now. After rewatching it, it seems like the guy was suspiciously creeping around the neighborhood and bothered the foid or someone before the recording started.

He should've just left. The bald guy wasn't initially aggressive towards him.

Yeah I agree with you now. After rewatching it, it seems like the guy was suspiciously creeping around the neighborhood and bothered the foid or someone before the recording started.

He should've just left. The bald guy wasn't initially aggressive towards him.
I think the woman was a reason but IMO the main reason is the jogger scoping. He was scoping houses out, that’s why he came out. Maybe white knighting was part of it but I think the main reason is the scope out

You have twitter, facebook, youtube, reddit, tumblr, and pretty much all major platforms on the internet to complain about "da whitey". Why here?
I see it more as heightmogging framemogging normie teaming up with some foids to bully a manlet who's out alone. Definite LifeFuel that recording it to shame him ended up being a self-own, JFL what fucking retards.

I don't side with the guy with the foids since I'm not a cucked bitch. I also don't believe you can "not belong" in certain public areas since I'm not a cucked bitch. Also racial supremacy is cope boyo.

brutal heightpill

He was involved in other incidents around the neighborhood according to reports.
That in itself doesnt mean he have real criminal intent.
Isnt that literally what that means? “Past incidents around the neighborhood” means he was being a criminal, record or not what he was doing was sketchy
It could be part of a false flag operation involving many people seeking publicity or to provoke his neighbors into violence/ criminal action.
People said the nog was a false flag to bait the white guy to racebait

Status
Not open for further replies.