Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blackcel gets BRUTALLY roasted by Tyrone. Tries to laugh it off.

DSavageDPheonix

DSavageDPheonix

Banned
-

- Short
- Recessed chin
- Receding hairline
- Weak jaw

Holy moly. I wonder how he copes.

IT TRULY IS OVER FOR HIM

We should invite him here tbh

I went to school with a girl who was worse than him. No chin, protruding upper jaw, long nose and small skull.
But she has a skinny body and good tits. Volcel if you wouldn't plus no such thing as a femcel.

Holy fuck I gigamog that guy and I'm a incel ricecel, it's truly over. Someone make him a account here.

This is fucking brutal. Tryrones are the worst cunts on earth. Should all be shot dead by the pigs

Why is a black guy making fun of another black guy for being black?

Lmao self hating

Invite without ref link pls

Why is a black guy making fun of another black guy for being black?

Lmao self hating

Discrimination based on skin color, also known as colorism or shadeism, is a form of prejudice or discrimination in which people are treated differently based on the social meanings attached to skin color.
Download

The dude behind the camera was probably some lightskin bitch boy

This is what happens when ugly people put themselves out there. I don't understand how norms can't comprehend this. You get treated like shit when you go out so you don't want to go out because you realize it is a complete waste of time.

mogs me
actually no

I wonder his username here

The cameraman should get killed with the most excruciating way possible.

Ok had to laugh at the jimmy neutron part

Sadly in my HS he could have still gotten a land whale while a sub5 white guy would not have even gotten that.

Just Be Black theory officially demolished.

Most blackcel here including me are the rang eof ugliness of this boy.

''black man slays here, they fakecel''

fuck outta here with that shit.
btw, dude has a better hairline than me and we're about the same size.

Sounds like highschool all over again

Gay alien skull strikes again. It ruins men of all races.

Gay alien skull strikes again. It ruins men of all races.
Poor guy even tries to laugh it off. Reminds me of myself when I adopted this useless strategy to try and fit in.

99% of this forum mogs him

He looks even more pathetic trying to laugh it off

Are they even the same age? that guy looks like he's in middle school kek

This is what happens when ugly people put themselves out there. I don't understand how norms can't comprehend this. You get treated like shit when you go out so you don't want to go out because you realize it is a complete waste of time.

Sadly in my HS he could have still gotten a land whale while a sub5 white guy would not have even gotten that.
Stop kidding yourself. That guy is a straight womb-to-tomber. It's completely over for him

Stop kidding yourself. That guy is a straight womb-to-tomber. It's completely over for him

I'm not, he could have bagged a land whale. She would have been ugly, stank, and had mental issues, but he could have got one.

All he wants is to be friends with that guy, he doesn’t want any trouble so he tries to laugh it off, hoping that it’s all good between them. Awful.