Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black Women™

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
First bitch sound like Kamala Harris lol...."Dr. Kali". Somehow I knew the 2nd one had a ___ husband in the first few seconds. This bitches all sound and act the same with their septum rings.

If these aren’t satire then we’re all gonna be extinct in 10 years

>hates on white people
>still marries a white man

:lul:

Of all ethnic toilets I never fully understood the black toilet hate on black men

Every other foid have made up their own reasons to justify their hypergamous hate toward their male counterpart but black women are something else really, black men are somehow the only ones who enjoy a better reputation outside their race for some reason

Of all ethnic toilets I never fully understood the black toilet hate on black men

Every other foid have made up their own reasons to justify their hypergamous hate toward their male counterpart but black women are something else really, black men are somehow the only ones who enjoy a better reputation outside their race for some reason
Hating on heterosexual black males is a currency accepted everywhere on earth. Many coons and nonblacks know this and try to utilize it.

foids are so bad at jokes i cant even tell if these are sarcasm or if they are genuinely that retarded
maybe even then I'm giving them too much credit

Hating on heterosexual black males is a currency accepted everywhere on earth. Many coons and nonblacks know this and try to utilize it.
So black toilets hating on their male counterparts to just to appease other people?

I don't know about that second girl. She looks like a dude. If I were given the option to ascend with her, I'd be pretty fucking hesitant.

I fucking hate Sheboons

fuck off niggerette clean my floor or make me a big mac

First bitch sound like Kamala Harris lol...."Dr. Kali". Somehow I knew the 2nd one had a ___ husband in the first few seconds. This bitches all sound and act the same with their septum rings.

View attachment 1060551
This is only going to make white people hate black people.
This will make whites view blacks as spoiled, entitled and using slavery and racism as a means of getting free stuff.

View attachment 1060551
these are the kind of bitches that produce gay sons . Filthy foids, instead of building with their men they destroy their families. Fuck these bitches and the families they produce . Its time to cull the herd of filth

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftJc9CT8sRI

This is only going to make white people hate black people.
This will make whites view blacks as spoiled, entitled and using slavery and racism as a means of getting free stuff.
"their survival instinct kicking in"
what Timmy gonna do ? give me yo shit nigguh

black foids are gross, especially when they do this annoying burger foid vocal fry accent, i'm immediately stricken the urge to punch the screen

dnw and idc about what this shit skin toilet has to say