Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black slavery in America---perhaps more accurately characterized as a job?

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
I am very well read in antebellum American history. Based on all my research on the antebellum American South, I believe that the history textbooks need to be revised. The orthodox dogma is that Africans were forced against their will to go on ships over the Middle Passage from Africa to America, and the orthodox dogma is that the Africans were enslaved by white people in America. The descendants of the Africans were also enslaved until the Civil War and/or the passage of the 13th Amendment to the US Constitution. I don't think that the black people were forced to go on the Middle Passage to America. And I don't think that the black people that worked on plantations in the Antebellum South were really slaves. The black plantation workers in the Antebellum South had far superior living conditions than black people anywhere else in the world. If the black plantation workers were really enslaved against their will, they could have just escaped under cover of darkness. Once they got 50 miles from the plantation, nobody would know them. They would be free. But the black farmhands didn't escape because they lived and worked on the plantation voluntarily.

The American history textbooks should be revised to say that black people were not really enslaved in the Old South. The black farmhands on plantations in the Old South worked on the plantations voluntarily.

Wasn't really voluntary if there were bounties for their capture, tbh, even if niggers today use it as an excuse to basically do whatever the fuck they want (even outside of the US). :lul:

Wasn't really voluntary if there were bounties for their capture, tbh, even if niggers today use it as an excuse to basically do whatever the fuck they want (even outside of the US). :lul:
They only had bounties for fugitive criminals.

They only had bounties for fugitive criminals.
Escaped slaves could legally be captured and returned back to their owners regardless, though. :feelsjuice:

No, they where enslaved, but incomparison to how other slaves where treated in history(including other blacks enslaved by other African tribes and arabs) they where usally treated much better. They couldn't just get up and leave because they would be hunted down and it's not exactly easy to blend in as a black person in 100% white country.

Escaped slaves could legally be captured and returned back to their owners regardless, though. :feelsjuice:
The people you call escaped slaves were just black farmhands that had defaulted on debts.

The people you call escaped slaves were just black farmhands that had defaulted on debts.
I'm just reading the

Fugitive Slave Act of 1850​

page, tbh, doesn't mention that at all. :feelsjuice:

were just black farmhands that had defaulted on debts.
Seems like you're describing post war sharecropping rather than antebellum era slavery. Unless you're making the argument that because housing and food was provided to them they where indebted to their masters.

because housing and food was provided to them they where indebted to their masters.
spongebob-meme.gif

cope blacks were whipped and treated like shit. It became worse when blacks were actually freed and tried integrating

cope blacks were whipped and treated like shit. It became worse when blacks were actually freed and tried integrating
black slavery is a myth and a cope

Seems like you're describing post war sharecropping rather than antebellum era slavery. Unless you're making the argument that because housing and food was provided to them they where indebted to their masters.

Sometimes black farmhands would buy merchandise from plantation owners on credit and then runaway without paying the debt. That's what these bounties were about.
Black slavery is a myth invented by the Jews to excuse the shortcomings of black people. Black people use the myth of slavery as a cope.

I'm just reading the

Fugitive Slave Act of 1850​

page, tbh, doesn't mention that at all. :feelsjuice:
That's a fraudulent document, a forgery

What the American history textbooks call slavery was really a benevolent system designed to provide voluntary, gainful employment to black people who needed jobs. It wasn't really slavery

Those negroids should've just ran down to Mexico tbh.

Those negroids should've just ran down to Mexico tbh.
They didn't escape to Mexico because they WANTED to live on the plantation.

Kanye West says "slavery was a choice." Well, if it's a choice, it ain't really slavery..

They didn't escape to Mexico because they WANTED to live on the plantation.

Kanye West says "slavery was a choice." Well, if it's a choice, it ain't really slavery..
Good point :bigbrain: tbh I've always had my doubts that American slavery was as bad as it's described in history books.

Good point :bigbrain: tbh I've always had my doubts that American slavery was as bad as it's described in history books.
Me too. I don't even think it was slavery. This slavery stuff is just something the Jews made up to make black people look like victims. Black people ran with it as a cope.

Mexico had laws against harbouring runaway slaves
Sammy Davis Jnr's mother was Mexican. I keep hearing that African Americans logged Mexicans back then and race mixing along negro-latino lines were common if the said latino community was newer to America.

Yeah this happened to curries as well before miscegenation was legal, a number of Punjabis immigrated to America and mixed with the Mestizos because they weren't allowed to mix with the White population.
In Australia, the early pioneer curry immigrants from Punjab region did something similar except they got absorbed into the aboriginal community - before Australia became a federation. It boggles my mind that punjabis/NW Indians of all people would be willing to breed with abo women. Having said that, people get real desperate for pussy and will take whatever. This is further proof of the sad reality of life.

I do think it was easier in the past though, provided the white women weren't too race conscious, it was easy to betabux a white Australian woman in the 80s and 90s. I went to School with curry kids who's dads migrated in the 90s and bred with Beckies - low tier white women. But that being said, the kids came out quite well. The good thing about curry genetics is - its easy to bleach. There is no genetic throwbacks like with africans or asians. Once you get bleached, you stay white for generations. Problem is, white women here in Australia absolutely loathe curry men. I have first hand experience suffering the curry tax at work from white women. I would never go back to working in jobs that require me to deal with white foids.

@PLA1092 dont even try to argue, these stormfront fags will never accept that whites did a lot of shit and killed tons of innocent due to their cucked religion and land with resources.
Every shit that happens its fault of the big bad jew, meanwhile there is tons of non-jewish people that belongs to the elite but they dont acknowledge their existence, some think that they are dumb, but they are actually acting in bad faith.

@PLA1092 dont even try to argue, these stormfront fags will never accept that whites did a lot of shit and killed tons of innocent due to their cucked religion and land with resources.
Every shit that happens its fault of the big bad jew, meanwhile there is tons of non-jewish people that belongs to the elite but they dont acknowledge their existence, some think that they are dumb, but they are actually acting in bad faith.
I'm not an SFcel, but I wouldn't say I subscribe to the specific political views you happen to hold either; non-Jews are part of the elite, but it's largely kikes. :feelsjuice:

Bait but I will answer anyway because some people here are genuinely believing it
I don't think that the black people were forced to go on the Middle Passage to America
But they were. That’s why they were sold, chained, stripped naked and cramped into slave ships, and imprisoned under the deck so they don’t kill their captors and escape

If they were going there willingly as workers slave ships would look more like this

If the black plantation workers were really enslaved against their will, they could have just escaped under cover of darkness. Once they got 50 miles from the plantation, nobody would know them.
They did exactly that
Many people couldn’t “just” get away from the plantations because of bounty hunters, the remoteness of the plantations, the fact that they would have to survive a long trip to Canada/Mexico on their own, gathering food and braving the elements and so on all without being spotted by anyone, etc etc.

And even if they were freed by their masters or were never slaves at all, they could be kidnapped and sold back as slaves, as happened to Solomon Northup.
The black plantation workers in the Antebellum South had far superior living conditions than black people anywhere else in the world
[citation needed]

I’m gonna quote from this
The living conditions of slaves in the antebellum American South were some of the worst for slaves across history. As legal property of their masters they had no rights themselves and fared far worse than Roman slaves or medieval serfs. Perhaps only slaves in sugar cane plantations in the Caribbean fared worse. Africans sold as slaves in the Americas had to rely on their owners providing them with housing or building materials, pots and pans for cooking and eating, food and clothing. Many slaves did the best they could with what they were given. Most did not dare complain about their living condiitons for fear of receiving a whipping or worse punishment.

Living Conditions of Slaves: Housing​

Slaves were allocated an area of the plantation for their living quarters. On some plantations the owners would provide the slaves with housing, on others the slaves had to build their own homes. Slaves that had to build their own houses tended to make them like the houses they had had in Africa and they all had thatched roofs. Living conditions were cramped with sometimes as many as ten people sharing a hut.

They had little in the way of furniture and their beds usually made of straw or old rags.

Slaves who worked in the plantation house generally had slightly better housing nearer to the house and were given better food and clothing than those slaves that worked in the fields.

living conditions of slaves

Living Conditions of Slaves: Food​

Regarding living conditions, sometimes they were given pots and pans for cooking, but more often they had to make their own. The long hours they had to work in the fields meant that they had little free time for making things to improve their living conditions. Some slaves used a hollowed out pumpkin shell called a calabash, to cook their food in.?

Most plantation owners did not spend more money on food for their slaves than they had to and so the slaves lived on a diet of fatty meat and cornbread.

Loading…

Living Conditions of Slaves: Clothing​

clothing.jpg

Slaves would be given one pair of shoes and three items of underwear a year. Although these and other clothing would be provided by their owner, they were often ill-fitting and made of coarse material. This, of course, contributed to the deplorable living conditions that most slaves lived in.

Non-Forced Labor​

Most slaves had to work from sunrise to sunset. Some owners made their slaves work every day, others allowed slaves one day a month off and some allowed their slaves to have Sundays as a rest-day.

Slaves would spend their non-forced working time mending their huts, making pots and pans and relaxing. Some plantation owners allowed their slaves a small plot of land to grow things to supplement their diet.

Slaves were not allowed to read or write, but some were allowed to go to church.

Bait but I will answer anyway because some people here are genuinely believing it

But they were. That’s why they were sold, chained, stripped naked and cramped into slave ships, and imprisoned under the deck so they don’t kill their captors and escape
View attachment 703302
If they were going there willingly as workers slave ships would look more like this
View attachment 703303

They did exactly that
Many people couldn’t “just” get away from the plantations because of bounty hunters, the remoteness of the plantations, the fact that they would have to survive a long trip to Canada/Mexico on their own, gathering food and braving the elements and so on all without being spotted by anyone, etc etc.

And even if they were freed by their masters or were never slaves at all, they could be kidnapped and sold back as slaves, as happened to Solomon Northup.

[citation needed]
View attachment 703304
I’m gonna quote from this
The living conditions of slaves in the antebellum American South were some of the worst for slaves across history. As legal property of their masters they had no rights themselves and fared far worse than Roman slaves or medieval serfs. Perhaps only slaves in sugar cane plantations in the Caribbean fared worse. Africans sold as slaves in the Americas had to rely on their owners providing them with housing or building materials, pots and pans for cooking and eating, food and clothing. Many slaves did the best they could with what they were given. Most did not dare complain about their living condiitons for fear of receiving a whipping or worse punishment.

Living Conditions of Slaves: Housing​

Slaves were allocated an area of the plantation for their living quarters. On some plantations the owners would provide the slaves with housing, on others the slaves had to build their own homes. Slaves that had to build their own houses tended to make them like the houses they had had in Africa and they all had thatched roofs. Living conditions were cramped with sometimes as many as ten people sharing a hut.

They had little in the way of furniture and their beds usually made of straw or old rags.

Slaves who worked in the plantation house generally had slightly better housing nearer to the house and were given better food and clothing than those slaves that worked in the fields.

living conditions of slaves

Living Conditions of Slaves: Food​

Regarding living conditions, sometimes they were given pots and pans for cooking, but more often they had to make their own. The long hours they had to work in the fields meant that they had little free time for making things to improve their living conditions. Some slaves used a hollowed out pumpkin shell called a calabash, to cook their food in.?

Most plantation owners did not spend more money on food for their slaves than they had to and so the slaves lived on a diet of fatty meat and cornbread.

Loading…

Living Conditions of Slaves: Clothing​

clothing.jpg

Slaves would be given one pair of shoes and three items of underwear a year. Although these and other clothing would be provided by their owner, they were often ill-fitting and made of coarse material. This, of course, contributed to the deplorable living conditions that most slaves lived in.

Non-Forced Labor​

Most slaves had to work from sunrise to sunset. Some owners made their slaves work every day, others allowed slaves one day a month off and some allowed their slaves to have Sundays as a rest-day.

Slaves would spend their non-forced working time mending their huts, making pots and pans and relaxing. Some plantation owners allowed their slaves a small plot of land to grow things to supplement their diet.

Slaves were not allowed to read or write, but some were allowed to go to church.
You're so cucked that you don't realize that your entire post is just black cope.

The photograph you submitted of a black man with a scarred back is a photograph of a guy who was whipped by a lynch mob for raping a woman.

The underground railroad is another myth.

People need to re-examine the slavery myth because it serves as an excuse for all types of TNB from black people. Black people blame all their shortcomings and all their misbehavior on slavery.