Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black seed oil for penis growth

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I'm doing it myself it WORKs my niggas. I had just got off the block doing gang shit, came home, took a tea spoon and rubbed it on my member. I did this for many many days and night and boom my penis is maxed and girth . Now I feel like my brother tyrones and can fit in with my squad

is this for real ?!

>Guy makes post about increasing penis size
>Doesn't seem enthusiastic or excited by the way he speaks
>Gives no measurements of before, after and in between tracking growth

Its obviously just some faggot trolling, but I personally think that some shit should be off bounds of trolling territory, and something like this hits too close to home to be fucking doing this shit you faggot @mrhaircut33 (especially on an incel site where info like this would be a God send)

Like why even make this post, do you know how many men would be happy if you posted something legitmate like this, how many mens lives you could change, but no lets make a pointless joke post about it. Legit think some of the posters here are just long time trolls (probably even inceltears posters) and aren't really incels, don't let the post count fool you, some trolls are in it for the long hall so they alternate between trolling and making "legitimate posts" so that people are never quite sure.

After I'm finished my weight loss regiment and tracking the results of the pill and diet combinations I'm using (all data will be posted here, buying a scale next month to track results) I'm gonna start testing various penis growth products (not pills and oils, shit doesn't work, you need physical force to increase penis size legitimately, like an extender) that look promising, will be posting the results with relevant data (excel sheets tracking growth in centimeters, daily routines, diet, etc).

When I start making these posts I'm going to ask @SergeantIncel to create a seperate board like "Off Topic" called "Life Hacks" to allow incels to post legitimate proven with data and results methods of self improvement, and various experiments, so that this site isn't just us crying about how shitty our lives are and trolling eachother into suicide smh.

Last edited:

Its obviously just some faggot trolling, but I personally think that some shit should be off bounds of trolling territory, and something like this hits too close to home to be fucking doing this shit you faggot @mrhaircut33 (especially on an incel site where info like this would be a God send)

Like why even make this post, do you know how many men would be happy if you posted something legitmate like this, how many mens lives you could change, but no lets make a pointless joke post about it. Legit think some of the posters here are just long time trolls (probably even inceltears posters) and aren't really incels, don't let the post count fool you, some trolls are in it for the long hall so they alternate between trolling and making "legitimate posts" so that people are never quite sure.

After I'm finished my weight loss regiment and tracking the results of the pill and diet combinations I'm using (all data will be posted here, buying a scale next month to track results) I'm gonna start testing various penis growth products (not pills and oils, shit doesn't work, you need physical force to increase penis size legitimately, like an extender) that look promising, will be posting the results with relevant data (excel sheets tracking growth in centimeters, daily routines, diet, etc).

When I start making these posts I'm going to ask @SergeantIncel to create a seperate board like "Off Topic" called "Life Hacks" to allow incels to post legitimate proven with data and results methods of self improvement, and various experiments, so that this site isn't just as crying about how shitty our lives are and trolling eachother into suicide smh.
youre messages are to long

youre messages are to long
Ever think your attention span is just too short......

A short post just means you don't really have anything important to say anyways.

[QUOTE="BlkPillPres, post: 525238, member: 4144"
A short post just means you don't really have anything important to say anyways.[/QUOTE]

thats not true

thats not true

1. Edit your post, the syntax is off so you aren't even quoting me

2. The irony of you saying this when this very trollish thread is a short post, the proof is in the pudding dude.

I've never seen a short post that was enlightening or meaningful in anyway, its usually just for cheap laughs, trolling or poking fun. Never anything meaningful, never for anything that will "start a movement" or make a difference in someones life, its just for Low IQ posts.

When I start making these posts I'm going to ask @SergeantIncel to create a seperate board like "Off Topic" called "Life Hacks" to allow incels to post legitimate proven with data and results methods of self improvement, and various experiments, so that this site isn't just us crying about how shitty our lives are and trolling eachother into suicide smh.
I'm not fucking trolling I'm serious that black seed oil works. You massage your penis with it and it increases girth. Look it up retard

how do i acquire such an item?
Go to the vitamin store or order it online. You have to stay consistent though and I'm pretty sure it only increases girth

2. The irony of you saying this when this very trollish thread is a short post, the proof is in the pudding dude.

I've never seen a short post that was enlightening or meaningful in anyway, its usually just for cheap laughs, trolling or poking fun. Never anything meaningful, never for anything that will "start a movement" or make a difference in someones life, its just for Low IQ posts.
I really don't fucking like u... get off my posts faggot..... I'm not trying to read books I'm trying to read comments. OUT

Why are you denying this?
I really don't fucking like u... get off my posts faggot..... I'm not trying to read books I'm trying to read comments. OUT

The fact that you can't see the irony between those two posts proves you are trolling, you literally expect people to just randomly start rubbing an oil on their dick after you post two small sentences saying so, with no data to back it up, no before and after pics, nothing tracking the so called gains you got in girth, etc.

Can you even answer this simple question - For how long were you doing this, what was your girth before starting, and what is it now?

Read about it online and the results are just temporary, it makes you bigger by increasing blood flow, etc, but that isn't an actual increase in size, its more like it helps temporarily increase the maximum capacity in which your penis can engorge itself with blood, absolutely useless, might as well just take an L-arginine supplement, achieves the same effect, probably better.

nothing is going to start a movement or making a diffrence on incels.is jfl

nothing is going to start a movement or making a diffrence on incels.is jfl

Yeah, I'll take serious the advice of a 5/10 white guy who complains about not being able to get laid as if he has a deformed face or something lol. I hope you remember this post, its the same guys like you that are gonna be bandwagoning when something happens. But you are right, nothing is going to happen..... for the guys that do nothing but complain and pat themselves on the back for their hard life, especially the average looking guys that don't have the excuse of legitimately being ugly (like yourself).

Yeah, I'll take serious the advice of a 5/10 white guy who complains about not being able to get laid as if he has a deformed face or something lol. I hope you remember this post, its the same guys like you that are gonna be bandwagoning when something happens. But you are right, nothing is going to happen..... for the guys that do nothing but complain and pat themselves on the back for their hard life, especially the average looking guys that don't have the excuse of legitimately being ugly (like yourself).
go rub some black seed oil on your dick

L arginine is better
Exactly

that doesn't grow your penis, it just makes your cum thicker
Please just google L arginine smh (https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supp...redientid=875&activeingredientname=l-arginine)

It allows for increased blood flow, which means it allows your penis to engorge itself with blood at its maximum capacity. Just like I said before -
Read about it online and the results are just temporary, it makes you bigger by increasing blood flow, etc, but that isn't an actual increase in size, its more like it helps temporarily increase the maximum capacity in which your penis can engorge itself with blood, absolutely useless, might as well just take an L-arginine supplement, achieves the same effect, probably better.

Exactly

Please just google L arginine smh (https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supp...redientid=875&activeingredientname=l-arginine)

It allows for increased blood flow, which means it allows your penis to engorge itself with blood at its maximum capacity. Just like I said before -
So u think that black seed oil has the exact same mechanism of action as l-arginine? Are u sayig the penis growth is all the time or only right after rubbing black seed oil on the penis?

So u think that black seed oil has the exact same mechanism of action as L-arginine?

Obviously not, l arginine works from WITHIN THE BODY and achieves its effect by being converted into Nitric Oxide which widens blood vessels.

Are u sayig the penis growth is all the time or only right after rubbing black seed oil on the penis?

Black seed oil is "working" (working in quotes because as far as you've proven it doesn't work) via an external mechanism, it likely permeates through skin pores of the penis and works it way towards the deeper tissue to have an effect (if it even has any legitimate effect). Point is, any growth is temporary, and likely only remains due to continued use, so if you stopped applying for a week your penis would likely revert back, which makes it pointless.

It also makes it seem like it is achieving "growth" via an unsafe method, because SWELLING is technically "growth", seems like swelling to me based on irritation of tissue or glands, because what the hell else can it be, I've tested L-arginine and researched how it works and why, i can understand how it works which means I can maximise its potential, so tell me, how the fuck does the oil "increase size", BY WHAT MECHANISM DOES IT INCREASE (seems just like unsafe swelling to me). Can you explain how it works, have you even bothered researching it, documenting its effects, tracking its increase in girth over time...... no. You're "just slather it on your dick mates" and wondering why people are doubting you lol.

If what you were saying here was true, shit like this would be at the top page of every PE (Penis Exercise) forum, but it isn't, a lot of these guys track their growth and display it on their signature, some even have before and after images, they have data and proof to document their methods and the medicines and tools they use, why the hell would I consider the ramblings of "muh oil" guy over their advice.

Sorry but I plan to "start from scratch" testing a products that look plausible to me, an extender to be specific, known for its comfort by reviewers and you can use it while you sleep. My penis is also somewhat bent and extenders also help with that, so i'll be killing two birds with one stone. I am going to document everything and post the results here. Likely two years or so from now, so unless you can provide some proof its obvious you are just trolling using men's misfortune.

IF YOU AREN'T MEASURING HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS NOT A PLACEBO?

Obviously not, l arginine works from WITHIN THE BODY and achieves its effect by being converted into Nitric Oxide which widens blood vessels.

Black seed oil is "working" (working in quotes because as far as you've proven it doesn't work) via an external mechanism, it likely permeates through skin pores of the penis and works it way towards the deeper tissue to have an effect (if it even has any legitimate effect). Point is, any growth is temporary, and likely only remains due to continued use, so if you stopped applying for a week your penis would likely revert back, which makes it pointless.

It also makes it seem like it is achieving "growth" via an unsafe method, because SWELLING is technically "growth", seems like swelling to me based on irritation of tissue or glands, because what the hell else can it be, I've tested L-arginine and researched how it works and why, i can understand how it works which means I can maximise its potential, so tell me, how the fuck does the oil "increase size", BY WHAT MECHANISM DOES IT INCREASE (seems just like unsafe swelling to me). Can you explain how it works, have you even bothered researching it, documenting its effects, tracking its increase in girth over time...... no. You're "just slather it on your dick mates" and wondering why people are doubting you lol.

If what you were saying here was true, shit like this would be at the top page of every PE (Penis Exercise) forum, but it isn't, a lot of these guys track their growth and display it on their signature, some even have before and after images, they have data and proof to document their methods and the medicines and tools they use, why the hell would I consider the ramblings of "muh oil" guy over their advice.

Sorry but I plan to "start from scratch" testing a products that look plausible to me, an extender to be specific, known for its comfort by reviewers and you can use it while you sleep. My penis is also somewhat bent and extenders also help with that, so i'll be killing two birds with one stone. I am going to document everything and post the results here. Likely two years or so from now, so unless you can provide some proof its obvious you are just trolling using men's misfortune.

IF YOU AREN'T MEASURING HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS NOT A PLACEBO?
Made my penis bigger

I'm doing it myself it WORKs my niggas. I had just got off the block doing gang shit, came home, took a tea spoon and rubbed it on my member. I did this for many many days and night and boom my penis is maxed and girth . Now I feel like my brother tyrones and can fit in with my squad
This has to be a troll by now, or a bored incel larping

Go back to lookism

Why the fuck does this thread have 40 replies

Because it works
If black sees whatever the fuck worked you would be a billionaire because the market for larger penises is so high.

The only way to get a larger dick is to expose your body to more DHT during puberty.

If black sees whatever the fuck worked you would be a billionaire because the market for larger penises is so high.

The only way to get a larger dick is to expose your body to more DHT during puberty.
I'm 20 y/o late bloomer do I still have time for DHT?

I'm 20 y/o late bloomer do I still have time for DHT?
Most guys are done with growing after puberty but you might grow some inches if you are truly a late bloomer.