Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Black rioters beat up white man to death *gruesome video*

he wasn’t one of the protestors. It seems he was trying to protect his store when they obviously got into an argument, he charged them, they stomped him.
just a general comment about how far to the left whites are in general.

thanks to multiculturalism soon the whole world will look like Sub-Saharan Africa!

thanks to multiculturalism soon the whole world will look like Sub-Saharan Africa!
Diversity will end diversity. Now that deserves a good laugh.

the chinese must see shit like this and just laugh about how they're gonna rule the world in 50 years.

Reminder all of this is women's fault unironically.

Women choose violent, low IQ males - this is what you get.

He clearly charges them with something, but I can't make it out. It wasn't a good idea, but I can understand wanting to protect your business, especially if you're gonna get screwed by insurance. He would have just got beaten up had some guy in the end not thrown a rock at his head. He's either dead or going to be disabled or something.

I hope coronavirus spreads exponentially now. 2020 is like a perfect storm of mishap and it's not even half way through

He was getting bricks hurled at him beforehand in the full video. I thought Texans can use firearms to protect themselves?

Anayone else notice the scantily clad white women with the black boys?

Last edited:
It turns out it wasn't even his shop, just defending a bar he likes to drink at

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

very interesting

Why haven't I heard of any prominent black mathematician? I have heard of plenty whites, curries and gooks mathematicians and not a single prominent black person ? Why is that?
Niggers study hard this is not a zoo

God I hate nigger thugs like this. They are a disgrace to the black race

Whites and blacks don’t get along. End of story.

Can't they though?

You can't make an argument like that without taking into account how much effort is being spent to make sure the races absolutely hate each other. What would racial relations look like in America without the media or the schools etc instigating racial strife constantly?