Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Black rioters beat up white man to death *gruesome video*

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

Edit- meant to post this in offtopic

JFL @ these violent thugs.

America is currently a GTA5 server.

I feel bad for his family. Thats honestly very sad. Some individuals are sick

that's really sad...

"Some individuals" . I saw mostly black men doing this. Lets agree most of them are violent scum.

not cool tbh. Although this does mean things will get more spicy. I wonder what this will escalate into :waitwhat:
I got bored of GTA V online because it was just filled with people randomly killing each other. Maybe the game would have been worthwhile if I had some friends to do missions with

Last edited:
This is why people hate niggers

Low iq move if he actually tried to take on an army of thugs as a single swordsman tbh :dafuckfeels:

MUCH BETTER video here:
stonedbro2 - Streamable

He was a store owner in Dallas defending his store from looters. The blacks reported he had a sword but there is no "sword" in the videos, and you can see how someone throws the brick that very likely will cause his death, if it hasn't already.
they simply outnumbered him and then beat him to a pulp.

I didn't want to stay inside because of the virus, but I'd definitely stay inside if there are riots in my country.

Especially at night.

MUCH BETTER video here:
stonedbro2 - Streamable

He was a store owner in Dallas defending his store from looters. The blacks reported he had a sword but there is no "sword" in the videos, and you can see how someone throws the brick that very likely will cause his death, if it hasn't already.
they simply outnumbered him and then beat him to a pulp.
He clearly charges them with something, but I can't make it out. It wasn't a good idea, but I can understand wanting to protect your business, especially if you're gonna get screwed by insurance. He would have just got beaten up had some guy in the end not thrown a rock at his head. He's either dead or going to be disabled or something.

I didn't want to stay inside because of the virus, but I'd definitely stay inside if there are riots in my country.
I hope coronavirus spreads exponentially now. 2020 is like a perfect storm of mishap and it's not even half way through

"Some individuals" . I saw mostly black men doing this. Lets agree most of them are violent scum.
I don't believe in condemning a entire race of people based off the recorded actions of some.

I'll have to disagree im afraid.

When you look at the state of society it's make one wonder why the hell humanity exists

I don't believe in condemning a entire race of people based off the recorded actions of some.

I'll have to disagree im afraid.

Iam not saying that. But the guys beating him were mostly black in the video.

Looks like he was running towards them holding something. Low IQ move. Anarchy and chaos is ideal for incels tbh

Here's an even longer video of the situation before he began charging. This is probably the longest video of all...

Looks like he's walking away as rocks and other items are being thrown at him before he starts charging. But we don't know what exactly caused them to begin doing that. Still brutal af.

Planet of the Apes

GTA is a British parody of America. It's why its so great.

I'm loving this boogaloo shit. I haven't been able to stop laughing all morning. If you trawl twatter there is some great clips of the violence.

So aren't we equal now since they killed a white guy, but you know they won't stop

this only proves that there isn't enough police brutality

Whites and blacks don’t get along. End of story.

I've said it once and i'll say it again, I hope they all kill each other

Never relax, where are the riots for this guy?

Beat downs like this happened at least twice a month in my 80% nigger high school, for stupid reasons, like scuffing another ape's shoes, looking at a simian's mate for more than 5 seconds, refusing to give one of them a dollar, or simply for being white.

Behavior like this is found in virtually every African-descended group, not just Americans, and this gives me zero sympathy for Africans in China being kicked out in the street or rounded up like animals. There's always two sides to a story.

Last edited:
Holy fuck!!! They beat the brakes off him

Look I'm not gonna play the race card not do I give a fuck (plus there's whites in there if u look closely).. but I don't think the word individuals applies here. Since that applies different behaviour or even second thought. These people are a mindhive consumed by lust for violence.

Race war race war

whites have to be the most retarded race in the history of the world, when shit like this hits the fan the guys about to smash your skull in don't care how many blacklivesmatter tweets you've posted

whites have to be the most retarded race in the history of the world, when shit like this hits the fan the guys about to smash your skull in don't care how many blacklivesmatter tweets you've posted
Amen. Whites are a meme at this point, not a people.

White people need to rise up

They won't. Look at South Africa. Whites have lost any mojo they once had. This is why "accelerationists" are deluded if they think once things get "bad" enough whites will finally wake up. Look at Zimbabwe, where they kicked out all the white farmers and stole their lands and then when the blacks started starving to death and they asked the whites to come back the whites did, smiling at the cheering blacks like nothing happened, eager to save the very people who had destroyed their lives previously.

Last edited:
GTA is a British parody of America. It's why its so great.

I'm loving this boogaloo shit. I haven't been able to stop laughing all morning. If you trawl twatter there is some great clips of the violence.
We need a mega thread on here to track all the good stuff. Also, it’s funny how GTA meant to parody America resonates so well with the US audience. It’s like the Housers actually underestimated America’s craziness when creating GTA and created an interactive documentary instead of a parody.

he wasn’t one of the protestors. It seems he was trying to protect his store when they obviously got into an argument, he charged them, they stomped him.

Behavior like this is found in virtually every African-descended group, not just Americans, and this gives me zero sympathy for Africans in China being kicked out in the street or rounded up like animals. There's always two sides to a story.
Completely unrelated matter to shoehorn in. The Africans are being kicked out of Chinese stores because of Coronavirus hysteria/propaganda.