Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Black pilled my foid therapist AGAIN JFL

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
First off, I low inhib you.

Now to get to it. Just had my 50 min session (insurance pays for it), and I went over why surgerymaxxing saves lives, yes, I dead ass said that :feelskek:. She said maybe it wouldn’t work because everyone has something different they like in people, and I told her no, and that beauty tends to be objective and is based on symmetry, harmony, and prominence of bones in the face. I then mentioned to her how there are even studies done that show that people are rated to have better personalities post surgeries JFL. She had nothing to say. She then dropped to her knees, and sucked my cock. Ok, that last part didn’t happen, but the rest is true.

2 - Basedcels
0 - Foid therapists

Last edited:
Nice job man.

She went home and got buttfucked by Chad

She said maybe it wouldn’t work because everyone has something different they like in people

You should have replied with: ''Do you find me attractive then?''. But regardless of that, well done. Every man should act like this.

Good job, bro. Very based, very based indeed. What you did was based.

I certainly have to applaud you.

Lifefuel for basedcels

She is just empathymaxxing to make you feel good