Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Black pilled by my own normie friend

Y

YunGandUgly

Greycel
So I have this close friend in college and we were texting about stuff when I asked him about a girl (4-4.5) PSL, if she was seeing someone and all that stuff.

He said she wasn't and then asked if I was interested in her, after saying yes he legit said idk dude, she has a lot of options, i dont think you should.
JFL I wasn't even mad, that is a legit ass friend lol, just sucks about being deformed.

Every female, regardless of age or PSL rating has a huge line of cucked men waiting to serve her as her bf.
The problem here is that it is a huge line of prettier-than-me cucked men :cryfeels:

Every female, regardless of age or PSL rating has a huge line of cucked men waiting to serve her as her bf.
I hope next line they stand in is the line to the ovens.

If the woman is not very deformed or very old, she will always have lines of men. As you strive to at least try to start a conversation, another man is already tired of fucking every hole in it. No wonder she sees you as a piece of shit.

At least he says it how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back