Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black pill video on height

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE&t=477s

The tv show 20/20 had groups of five men of various heights stand behind a two-way mirror, and they had groups of women rate which man would be the most desirable to date. At 5:35 into this video, you see a group of five men, and you can see how their heights compare. There is Rob at 5'3". Matt at about 5'8". Andrew at around 6'0". Jeffrey at about 5'10". And there was a tall guy about 6'3"ish. I will call the tallest man of the five 6'3". I don't know 6'3"'s name because his name was never mentioned? YOu know whY? No woman picked 6'3". The host told the women that Rob is a physician (because women like to date physicians). The first woman picked 6'0" Andrew. The second woman picked 5'8" Matt. The third woman picked 6'0" Andrew. The fourth woman picked Matt. The fifth woman picked 5'10" Jeffrey. The sixth woman picked 5'3" Rob because the host described Rob as the chief of staff at a large hospital who liked children.

Then they had a new lineup with a new set of five guys. The shortest guy in this one was 5'0" Stu. No woman would pick Stu. No, not one.

This proves my point. You don't have to be tall, but you cannot be short. The worst thing you can be is short. Two women picked 5'8" Matt over two six-footers. I don't even believe the sixth woman who said that she would date Rob.

At the end, the host asked a woman what it would take to make 5'0" Stu the most desirable. She responded, "Maybe the only thing that you could say is that they other four men are murders.":blackpill:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE&t=477s

The tv show 20/20 had groups of five men of various heights stand behind a two-way mirror, and they had groups of women rate which man would be the most desirable to date. At 5:35 into this video, you see a group of five men, and you can see how their heights compare. There is Rob at 5'3". Matt at about 5'8". Andrew at around 6'0". Jeffrey at about 5'10". And there was a tall guy about 6'3"ish. I will call the tallest man of the five 6'3". I don't know 6'3"'s name because his name was never mentioned? YOu know whY? No woman picked 6'3". The host told the women that Rob is a physician (because women like to date physicians). The first woman picked 6'0" Andrew. The second woman picked 5'8" Matt. The third woman picked 6'0" Andrew. The fourth woman picked Matt. The fifth woman picked 5'10" Jeffrey. The sixth woman picked 5'3" Rob because the host described Rob as the chief of staff at a large hospital who liked children.

Then they had a new lineup with a new set of five guys. The shortest guy in this one was 5'0" Stu. No woman would pick Stu. No, not one.

This proves my point. You don't have to be tall, but you cannot be short. The worst thing you can be is short. Two women picked 5'8" Matt over two six-footers. I don't even believe the sixth woman who said that she would date Rob.

At the end, the host asked a woman what it would take to make 5'0" Stu the most desirable. She responded, "Maybe the only thing that you could say is that they other four men are murders.":blackpill:

Don't forget that this is an older video when women didn't have access to 6ft men at the swipe of a finger. The more options women have, the higher they raise their standards.

If done today none of the women would have picked 5'8" Matt with the 6 footers around.

Don't forget that this is an older video when women didn't have access to 6ft men at the swipe of a finger. The more options women have, the higher they raise their standards.

If done today none of the women would have picked 5'8" Matt with the 6 footers around.

He cant even thugmax or tedbundypill. It was over for him anyway