Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Black Pill Sociobiology is way more universal, and a better platform to talk about human injustice than any alt-right race oriented platform.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Most of the time most racists are just butthurt at being bullied by blacks. But it would help them to learn about human sociobiology to let them know that they too would get bashed at by white foids for being beta enough to get bullied, which their ego may also get infuriated at.
I never thought race was as essential as the primal facts of sociobiology unless you are legitimately getting hate crimed at in some majority black county.
Jewishness is another relevant topic of the alt right which is again oriented heavy around the blackpill. Not all jews are money lending media bosses but the vast majority of those type of people are jews. But most jews are like stan and stacy. Where you have to deal with the stressful sociobiology of human primal selectivism over and over again.
Someone black pilled on alt right sociobiology will go way less far than someone who is understanding it from the more central crux of the problem facing their lives which is human jugment AS A WHOLE, and the crossboard facts that have existed because of sociobiology. The socioeconomic issue, and the socioracial issues that most suffer that turn them to the alt right are only temporal compared to the far more deeply ingrained engine of chaos and havoc in the social spheres of mankind.

An ever-neglected trait as well as (though I have not studied) evolutionary psychology is important.

What i've noticed is that the incel/blackpill bring "nationalists" for a lack of a better term together.

It may all just be a protective shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back