Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black Pill: Philosophy of a Victim

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Opens the video. Sees Chad explaining why the blackpill isn't real. Closes the video.

Opens the video. Sees Chad explaining why the blackpill isn't real. Closes the video.
This is what i was going to say, is like a beggar giving financial advices.

Ngl I'm surprised by the comment section, not a single bluepilled post in sight. Just zoomer incels full on destroying this privileged cunt

Blah blah blah
Normfag talk
:feelsjuice:

Tell me how to live my life when they get cucked whenever they walk out the house
:feelsseriously:

Based brocels smashed him in the comments

This video is like a millionaire explaining to the poor how to get rich. Just invest in a few flats, start renting them and enjoy the income lol :feelskek:

thread's title makes sense. If you were bullied and rejected then you're the victim.

Chad reading book LOL.

Saying good looks dont matter and using this thumbnail perfect

Surprised nobody told the only advice that applies that'll make you slay tons of stacies and beckies on the go : Take 3 cold showers back to back every morning. Thank me later, now go king ! :dab::dab::feelsLSD:

It’s like telling a homeless man to just buy a house
It's time to mind control that Chad. As it shows no matter how much free will he has he can't just learn what inceldom is. It's time for him to be me become inceldom learn our situation learns and feel our pain. Become me
Tumblr pmft2sz8Bw1rlinjt 540

Tumblr pmft34X2AO1rlinjt 540

Ngl I'm surprised by the comment section, not a single bluepilled post in sight. Just zoomer incels full on destroying this privileged cunt
It’s beautiful :cryfeels:

whilst listening to gangsta rap music
If I'm ever at a point in my life that I find that shit enjoyable to listen to, please spare me a bullet brocels (in GTA 5)

For the mean time I'll stick to metal thank you very much

Chad can go fuck himself, what could he know about our problems. its like a rich person telling a homeless person to just get a job if he dosnt want to be homeless.

tell me you don't know what you're talking about without telling me you don't know what you're talking about

I remember reading the comments weeks ago and laughing so hard. He's so out of touch with reality. :feelswhat:

This is what i was going to say, is like a beggar giving financial advices.

Trustfund baby giving financial advice to a homeless veteran would be more accurate comparison.

This unaware (or if it is, malicious) gaslighting is why I don't tolerate this shit anymore, be it from most men and especially women.

Not a single second.