Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black pill movie: Ex-Machina

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
So Ex-Machina is a movie I was thinking about and I've reached the conclusion that it's a more discreet black pill. I don't want to spoil much, but in it a employee of a Google-like company gets selected to go to a house in the middle of nowhere where the CEO is developing an AI robot, which happens to be a foid.

I believe it's a blackpilled movie because the self-aware AI recognizes itself as a woman and learns to take full advantage of it. She manipulates the employee into simping and pits him against the CEO with the objective of escaping. This is classic foid behavior: pitting man against each other, abusing their privlege, manipulating and using man to their needs and then throwing them away.

So Ex-Machina is a movie I was thinking about and I've reached the conclusion that it's a more discreet black pill. I don't want to spoil much, but in it a employee of a Google-like company gets selected to go to a house in the middle of nowhere where the CEO is developing an AI robot, which happens to be a foid.

I believe it's a blackpilled movie because the self-aware AI recognizes itself as a woman and learns to take full advantage of it. She manipulates the employee into simping and pits him against the CEO with the objective of escaping. This is classic foid behavior: pitting man against each other, abusing their privlege, manipulating and using man to their needs and then throwing them away.
best scene

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7C69HqnV8s

Last edited:
It was a decent movie might give it a rewatch. This ties into the whole theory of women being sociopathic in nature.

It was a decent movie might give it a rewatch. This ties into the whole theory of women being sociopathic in nature.
Completely agree, although for me the entire movie has a vibe of uneasiness.