Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black pill from this femaloid

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★

Pretty good considering she’s a female, although in the end she is still virtue signaling because there is some Chad who is firm in those view points and she wants to take on his traits and attract him

I was ironically watching this foid earlier today, showed up in recommended, even youtube knows its over.

someone with a google account should dogpill her tbh

a pro-MGTOW female, now I've seen it all...

This bitch is dog whistling to Chad :feelsgah::feelsgah:
Her video even has filters! :feelskek::feelskek:

Another female chameleon NAWALT frauding.

Be gone thot.

Means nothing . Guarantee her boyfriend is at least 6 feet and Norwood 0 and either white or black

I'll believe in the NAWALT unicorn when I see one get on her knees and give a BJ to a 5'7" Asian manlet.

Foids are all the same. When a foid is “pro-males” or something like that, she has interests for herself. They are disgusting selfish creatures, all of them.

women DONT take rejection,thats all.they always win.

She's just infiltrating male spaces.

Women on a deep subconscious level are threatened by the fact that men have their own domains in which a woman has no place or influence. This is dangerous for women, due to the fact these small niche pockets could grow in influence and slowly overtake their body of control(which is men as a whole).

She is a low IQ, manipulative snake just like the rest of them. This is all just a ruse in an attempt to open a gateway for women into the last remaining male oriented spaces, in order so that they could gain power and influence over a greater body of men, and increase their own relative power.

Don't forget that nature equips all of her creations with the tools of war necessary to ensure their own survival. The womans tools of war are her beauty and extraordinary ability to manipulate/deceive. While the lion preys on the gazelle and the zebra, the spider preys on the fly, the woman preys on man.(Never forget this)

Last edited:
She's just infiltrating male spaces.

Women on a deep subconscious level are threatened by the fact that men have their own domains in which a woman has no place or influence. This is dangerous for women, due to the fact these small niche pockets could grow in influence and slowly overtake their body of control(which is men as a whole).

She is a low IQ, manipulative snake just like the rest of them. This is all just a ruse in an attempt to open a gateway for women into the last remaining male oriented spaces, in order so that they could gain power and influence over a greater body of men, and increase their own relative power.

Don't forget that nature equips all of her creations with the tools of war necessary to ensure their own survival. The womans tools of war are her beauty and extraordinary ability to manipulate/deceive. While the lion preys on the gazelle and the zebra, the spider preys on the fly, the woman preys on man.(Never forget this)
I didn’t see it that way at first, I’m glad you pointed that out because I nearly forgot women would do this so often. In fact I’ve had quite a few friend groups turn to shit because a female wanted to be apart of them. They really want to be the spotlight of every male space no matter how demoralizing it is lmfao just look at 4chan girls

Eh. Fairly based and she's starting to gain an understanding of the blackpill, despite being an average looking female, which must make it difficult to empathise with us. Maybe she's just trying to virtue signal and gain a male audience; I don't know I haven't seen her other videos. I guess well done to her for making a video not based around herself (generally). Good considering the circumstances.

I have seen a few of her videos as well not too bad coming from a foid