Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black people are too fucking overpowered WTF!?!?! THIS ISNT FAIR!! I WISH I WAS BLACK¡

Payton gendron bulletproof vest

Blackcels have been eternally mogged by Saint Gendron, he cast the spell on his rifle

Cuck posting again

Cope

Black people are moggers and cannot be mogged by non black people, 1 black man solos your whole bloodline.
So strong they got mogged by white fatcel with a rifle. (Saint Palmeter.)

So strong they got mogged by white fatcel with a rifle. (Saint Palmeter.)
He must have been part black + regular bullets would bounce off your average Tyrone so Tyrone would humiliate your bloodline

He must have been part black + regular bullets would bounce off your average Tyrone so Tyrone would humiliate your bloodline
Pure Afrikaner mogged the local tyrones Tho... (Saint Strydom)

Trustworthy totally not AI scripted source

tales from wakanda. it's just some we wuz kangz cope again yet OP is falling for this.

Mission: Try not to talk about niggers for one day

Difficulty: Impossible

Black people would delete curries from existence
cope curries are the toughest opposition in the world for blacks right now

blacks can get away with terrorizing whites and asians but curries are beating the shit out of them in south africa rn

Now post about how Blacks have lower IQs and watch the niggers go into full nig mode.
They have low IQ for good reason, niggers are too overpowered and if they had high IQ they would delete every other race within a week

Mission: Try not to talk about niggers for one day

Difficulty: Impossible
I talk about the facts about Tyrones to spread the news

Ive went whole weeks not talking about niggers because Ochako Uraraka is the new wave

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-TfmWvggAD/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-QzBRJy4ab/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA%3D%3D

This isn't FUCKING FAIR!! WHY DO THEY GET TO BE SO OVERPOWERED WHILE CURRIES ARE THE BOTTOM SHIT SUBHUMANS WHO ARE DEFENSELESS!!!:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping:

I DESERVE TO BE BLACK!!! I WANT TO BE BLACK!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEIT CAUSE WE HAVE GOOD MUSCLE FIBRES N SHEIT
Now post about how Blacks have lower IQs and watch the niggers go into full nig mode.
KEK true.
tales from wakanda. it's just some we wuz kangz cope again yet OP is falling for this.
Yeah jfl, how could he legit fall for this cucked propaganda.