Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

black panther actor is 40+ and has a perfect hairline and no wrinkles

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
meanwhile i see tons of balding guys are who are late teens or early 20s who have strong male pattern baldness

1200px-Chadwick_Boseman_by_Gage_Skidmore_July_2017_%28cropped%29.jpg

vs

tumblr_mve3ncUIWd1qzy531o1_500.jpg

Lol I just saw nigga Batman at the theater, what a piece of shit politically correct SJW propaganda advertisement.

There are a lot of wrinkles and black spots covered by makeup and i can notice he is 40

TheVman said:
There are a lot of wrinkles and black spots covered by makeup and i can notice he is 40

only wrinkles i see are around his shitty bug eyes, but that happens with even kids with garbage eye areas

mylifeistrash said:
TheVman said:
only wrinkles i see are around his shitty bug eyes, but that happens with even kids with garbage eye areas
you notice nothing on his cheeks? really? or his forhead that's clearly plastered in cover up?

TheVman said:
you notice nothing on his cheeks? really? or his forhead that's clearly plastered in cover up?

mylifeistrash said:
TheVman said:
wait who is that? is that you? there's a difference between a close up hd pic and a far one.

also is that you?

Genecel said:
Everyone in South Africa liked it, I was the only one who thought it was nothing special, I like the end when bucky showed up, that's why I watched it.

Tbh I hate almost all the new Marvel movies, they are normie crap made by Disney, the biggest corporation run by the Jews.

TheVman said:
mylifeistrash said:
TheVman said:
wait who is that? is that you? there's a difference between a close up hd pic and a far one.
also is that you?

Jfl at not knowing who Chico is in 2018

Yeah. Black folks have much better skin than white folks if the climate is right, in Europe a lot of them have to rub coco butter on their skin to stop it going to shit in winter. They also don't get skin conditions as often as whites do. Just one of those things i guess.

high melanin = high UV protection = less skin damage

pretty fucking simple

Solitarian_Walker said:
Lol I just saw nigga Batman at the theater, what a piece of shit politically correct SJW propaganda advertisement.

>nigga batman

giphy.gif

commander_zoidberg said:
Yeah. Black folks have much better skin than white folks if the climate is right, in Europe a lot of them have to rub coco butter on their skin to stop it going to shit in winter. They also don't get skin conditions as often as whites do. Just one of those things i guess.

Black don't crack.

Genecel said:
Hollywood actors don't age, the jews keep cloning them over and over again.

Everyone in South Africa liked it, I was the only one who thought it was nothing special, I like the end when bucky showed up, that's why I watched it.

Bucky? Isn't that the gay younger partner of Captain America a la Batman and Robin?

Black don’t crack

He looks his age IMO. 

This guy is 52.

Attachments

• F8tQtdLY_400x400.jpg
    F8tQtdLY_400x400.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 172
Black excellency. Well, ethnic excellency. Non-whites don't crack.

he does not look his age yall are coping hard

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Black excellency. Well, ethnic excellency. Non-whites don't crack.
so true white bitches age like absolute dog shit.

black men age like wine. most actually look better with age until 50.

Zoom and lighting

I wish to have his hairline *___*

Meanwhile I’m only 20 and I already look old af. It’s over

If you wanted to make a fair comparison you'd have to post a close up of the black actor, similar to that of Lachowski. But of course that's not what you want.

AlwaysSettling said:
If you wanted to make a fair comparison you'd have to post a close up of the black actor, similar to that of Lachowski. But of course that's not what you want.

chadwick-boseman-d744c62f3eef3776.jpg

click 2 zoom

Its_OVER said:
so true white bitches age like absolute dog shit.

Yeah it's the only downside about white women. They age the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back