Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Black Myth Wukong and the seethe surrounding around it.

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/GirlGamers/comments/18dnpnt/in_case_you_want_to_try_black_myth_wukong/

Black Myth: Wukong was released not too long ago, and I recommend anyone who played Dark Souls games before to try it out. It's a wonderful game unlike most new games made nowadays. For those who don’t know, Wukong is a powerful character from ancient Chinese mythology, and its story: “Journey to the West” is a centuries old tale about a powerful super monkey that almost everyone in East Asia has heard of.

The release of the game was weirdly surrounded with controversy though. Even before the BMW's release, there were already SJWs, normies, and feminists slandering it, accusing the Chinese studio of "rampant sexism" and not cooperating with the now notorious SweetBaby Inc. (One of those Blackrock funded consultation firms behind ruining games with DEI)
just read the Reddit post and its comments, it just goes to show how feminists cannot fathom not being at the center of the universe.
Many have wanted a boycott to prevent BMWs success. However, they have failed, as they have sold more than 10 million copies in the first three days of its release.

personally I am very grateful for Black Myth Wukong’s release. Journey to the West has been a very big part of my childhood.

Last edited:
Sexist, Racist, Homophobic, Transphobic? What?

Whats so sexist about it? Is the monkey raping everyone or what is it?

Sexist, Racist, Homophobic, Transphobic? What?

Whats so sexist about it? Is the monkey raping everyone or what is it?
Nah, it’s nothing about the game really. You could literally consider Wukong as trans, because he has transcended the very concept of gender.

What they are mad about is the “sexual harassment” that women receive in the gaming workplace.

The company also refused DEI consultation.

Nah, it’s nothing about the game really. You could literally consider Wukong as trans, because he has transcended the very concept of gender.

What they are mad about is the “sexual harassment” that women receive in the gaming workplace.

The company also refused DEI consultation.
So its sexist because the devs chose to keep it based and not woke, Yeah those bitches can all hang themselves and seethe, I wouldnt want a woke game in my steam library, I always refund when i notice a woke object.

Like another guy said in this thread, pirating is better. Just don’t do it to small indie gaming businesses because they do need the money.
I also mentioed pirating and i will pirate any game with a pricetag over 15-20 dollar

I might buy it when it's on sale in a few months.

I have before but I don’t think I can find it right now for free. Have you?
Look around, Dont be a dumbass and spend 60 dollars of
grocery money on a game you will abandon once completed.

Atleast download it, Refund wait for someone to release a crack.

Well I’m getting it for £27 since I’m game sharing it

But yeah I don’t usually buy games anyway I only get them for free but I need to see what they’re seething about. Also I’m bored

But yeah I don’t usually buy games anyway I only get them for free but I need to see what they’re seething about. Also I’m bored
Instantgaming.com is your best friend in this scenario

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back