Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Black men take one for the team JFL

Just be black

Proof that blacks > whites (and I say this as a nazi!) :feelzez:

goddanm incel cream threads suck donkey balls

What? I don't understand females "logic"

goddanm incel cream threads suck donkey balls
Hey, stop

619 middle

he is severely autistic and avi halo does the rest
Bullying

he is severely autistic and avi halo does the rest
he is autistic retard, always post jbw threads even tho he is white and has an noodlewhore fetish :horror: :horror::horror::horror:

he is autistic retard, always post jbw threads even tho he is white and has an noodlewhore fetish :horror: :horror::horror::horror:
I don't like Noodles ask

@Personalityinkwell
@FallenPrime
@BummerDrummer
@Colvin76

I'm surprised a subplebbit like this isn't banned yet

I don't like Noodles ask

@Personalityinkwell
@FallenPrime
@BummerDrummer
@Colvin76
:horror: then why do u always post annoying af jbw threads and say its suifuel for ethnics

@curryZoomercoomer destroyed by reality
ye true, one ethnic takes one white superior aryan women = a million white men date disgusting subhuman ethnic women

:feelsmega:Yikes, to be fair most guys here are volcels they say no to black women and want only White Blue eyed blonde stacy

Get a black foid
get a black single mother bro

Attachments

• 3e9.gif
    3e9.gif
    802.2 KB · Views: 6
most black women are obease only some of them are hot
Im British, most Black women arn't like that

They isn't a strong black community in uk so they date white men at higher % rate then Americans
Also 80% of Biracial women marry white men

Im British, most Black women arn't like that

They isn't a strong black community in uk so they date white men at higher % rate then Americans
Also 80% of Biracial women marry white men
lifefuel for u:feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsseriously:

no one wants foid worship here u goddanm giga autist

u are, everyday u post the same stupd as fuck foid worshipping threads or stupid jbw, go to 4chan to cope with ur fetish for ethnic women, no one here wants too se that shit annoying as fuck :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Is her kid a mixed abomination?

What's with you and single moms?

back on rocking that avi? love you man (no idea if you ever changed it, I guess so)
Yeah well I look like gru irl (not long nose though and norwood isnt that far YET) But I guess this one is more iconic

did it ever really begin

@Kointo thoughts?

There are countless men willing to go through this unfortunately.