Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Black Man Sets Fire to Jewish Restaurant in Brooklyn

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Captain
★★★

Watch: Black Man Sets Fire to Jewish Restaurant in Brooklyn​

Elvis Dunderhoff December 8, 2023

Niggas botta light this bitch up.
We done with this Jew shit.
Niggas light them up, mf.
New York Post:
Chilling video shows the moment a suspect set fire to a Jewish-Japanese fusion restaurant in Williamsburg, in what police are calling an antisemitic arson hate crime.
The incident occurred on Nov. 18 shortly after 4 am in front of the Shalom Japan restaurant on South 4th Street, according to police Friday.
Surveillance video shows a man walking up to the eatery and torching two outside window tarps that cops said featured images of the Jewish Star of David.

No injuries have been reported and there was no structural damage to the building housing the restaurant as a result of the fire.
Of course, I don’t support burning up the Jews.
Same time, dog…
I don’t care at all.

The Joker GIF by Legendary Entertainment

New York Post:

Same time, dog…
I don’t care at all.

WHAT THE FUCK IS BLACK MAN DO YOU MEAN NIGGER NIG NOG FILTHY STINKY SHIT SKINNED CREATURE WITHOUT SOUL!? (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Based hERo TKD 2024

Burning down a restaurant without a fucking mask to cover up your face are you serious?

Based dindu revealing against his master

Burning down a restaurant without a fucking mask to cover up your face are you serious?
In all fairness niggers don't really need one as they all practically look the same anyway so identifying one would still be difficult (no I'm not endorsing the act glowies simply acknowledging niggers all look the same. I just see a dirty ape anytime I look at one)

In all fairness niggers don't really need one as they all practically look the same anyway so identifying one would still be difficult (no I'm not endorsing the act glowies simply acknowledging niggers all look the same. I just see a dirty ape anytime I look at one)
Facial recognition software can differtiate between millions of chinks who use the same rail station. It's trivial telling who this negro is. The law enforcement doesn't arrest all criminal negroes because they don't want to / are beholden to their kike overlords.

Facial recognition software can differtiate between millions of chinks who use the same rail station. It's trivial telling who this negro is. The law enforcement doesn't arrest all criminal negroes because they don't want to / are beholden to their kike overlords.
That's also largely true too though tbf sometimes face recognition has mistaken blacks for gorillas.

This proves we have to take guns away from all white men to prevent another shoah

This negro is not getting a easy parole by the jewish judges

Jewish r the evil in this world i dont know any one who doesn’t hate them

We need to cut off there dicks

Why is this immediately labelled a hate crime while Waukesha or the 7 niggers beating the white kid to dead weren't? This is a rhetorical question btw, everyone knows why.
They burned down entire cities and were celebrated for it during BLM. He's a dumb nigger like @Made in Heaven they think messing with whitey is the same as messing with schlomo.

WHAT THE FUCK IS BLACK MAN DO YOU MEAN NIGGER NIG NOG FILTHY STINKY SHIT SKINNED CREATURE WITHOUT SOUL!? (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

I'd be happy but my favorite type of killing is a murder-suicide. I wish they both got burnt. And inhaled flames turning their lungs into pink popcorn

New York Post:

Same time, dog…
I don’t care at all.

Niggawaffen

Jewish r the evil in this world i dont know any one who doesn’t hate them
Most people of the world have a bone to pick with the j00z since they are responsible for most ills of this world and some of the bigger catastrophies of human history.

The napolionic wars, ww1, ww1, the holodomur, the armenian genoicde, the fall of byzantium, the fall of visigothic spain, the bangali feminie, the opium wars and the drugging of china just to name a few, and of course murdering Christ (Who was supposed to be one of their own).

The j00z also hate themselfs, and are ready to kill lesser j00z to further their goals, just like they did this year in the 7.10, also the Israeli millitery shot 3 of the Isreali man that were taken hostage by hamas. Supposedly by "Mistake" but 3 naked man scream in hebrew don't shoot and surrondering, doesn't make a good case for a "Mistake"/

Most people of the world have a bone to pick with the j00z since they are responsible for most ills of this world and some of the bigger catastrophies of human history.

The napolionic wars, ww1, ww1, the holodomur, the armenian genoicde, the fall of byzantium, the fall of visigothic spain, the bangali feminie, the opium wars and the drugging of china just to name a few, and of course murdering Christ (Who was supposed to be one of their own).

The j00z also hate themselfs, and are ready to kill lesser j00z to further their goals, just like they did this year in the 7.10, also the Israeli millitery shot 3 of the Isreali man that were taken hostage by hamas. Supposedly by "Mistake" but 3 naked man scream in hebrew don't shoot and surrondering, doesn't make a good case for a "Mistake"/
every bad thing this happened in this world or will happen the fucking kikes have something to do with it

every bad thing this happened in this world or will happen the fucking kikes have something to do with it
n1ggers have a very big bone to pick with the j00s, since they are the ones responsible for their slavery and not Europeans.

The j00s bought the slaves from their own chiftens, and who own most slaves its the turks and arabs that also castrated them.

JFL at n1ggers who blame Europeans for slavery, you are literall j00ish pawns just like the arabs, and they will betray you when that moment presents itself.

Good job, niggER