Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black man has "accidental discharge" at Airport

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Yes. Was he black and didn't know how to use his gun, OR was he acting like an asshole on purpose? :feelscry:

And you can bet your bottom dollar that if he was a white man who had an accident discharge in an airport, the first thing CNN would be asking is:

"Trump support, White Supremacist?" and somehow probably "misogynist and oppressor would find its way in there.

Each day there is something revealing about the underground currents in the West. Hard to decipher it all.

whats a nigger doing bringing a gun to an airport if not to start some nigger shit?

What are you talking about?

Being a nigger in the west = easy life mode.

some reference would help

Next time post something like this. Link the news article

I thought he accidentally coomed.

Next time post something like this. Link the news article
Why? I mean I could but, as it gets further from the incident, the more unreliable the news pieces are. What's more interesting after knowing the basic facts is how the various media affiliations decide to set the narratives. In this case the hypothetical thought experiment is what would have happened if it was a white man.

Why? I mean I could but, as it gets further from the incident, the more unreliable the news pieces are. What's more interesting after knowing the basic facts is how the various media affiliations decide to set the narratives. In this case the hypothetical thought experiment is what would have happened if it was a white man.
Because not everyone here follows the news. I'd say most don't

If it was a white dude riots wouldve started :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Niggers are the sons of America

underground currents in the West. Hard to decipher it all.

There are many concurrent, overlapping events and agendas.

Are you keeping track of these events and trying to make sense of it?

There are many concurrent, overlapping events and agendas.
Yes, there certainly are.

Are you keeping track of these events and trying to make sense of it?
To the extent that time in between more important things like survival allows me, yes. Add to that - I'm not doing it by myself, but we are probably on a short list of people trying to do it is what I suspect.