Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black man hair is more beutiful than white man hair

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
If you think that this hair 

Kiari_Kendrell_Cephus.jpg

Aint more beautiful than this hair

homem-bonito.jpg

You are racist.

Not only we dickmog white man, but we also hairmog  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Black people look like they have no soul.

Eh then I am racist, I guess. I prefer straight hair.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I prefer this type of hair [/font]
Screen%20Shot%202016-11-22%20at%2012.49.46%20PM.jpg

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Exactly. Ethnics like me usually have wavy or curly black hair. Straight light hair is always good. I also would rather have brown hair than black.

White hair>>>ethnic hair
Straight>>>wavy/curly

coldmachinery said:
its the aspie stare. that black guy has it but not all of them. gambler has it. zyros too

Allblueeeee said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Exactly. Ethnics like me usually have wavy or curly black hair. Straight light hair is always good. I also would rather have brown hair than black.
White hair>>>ethnic hair
Straight>>>wavy/curly

Legit. It's hard to call me racist for it because I'm ethnic myself, with straight hair. The reason I don't like my black color is because when you style it, you can't really see the style properly; with light brown or blonde hair you can, which is why I think lighter-colored hair looks better (on guys anyway). Unless you've got light-colored eyes, then jet black hair looks really good.

black mans been white-hair maxxing for long time
Bone_Thugs-N-Harmony-500x250.jpg

I wish I had better hair. Personally, I find white hair more appealing than black people hair. I'm black and mixed with Native, my hair is not fully coarse like most blacks, it's wavy but has nap to it. I wish I had soft hair. I did when I was a baby. My mom always likes to talk about I had such "soft curls." Now I've got this thing on my head that I just cover up.

A mulherada só gosta de cara branco, bicho. Até nas novelas é sempre um branco que pega a nega mais gostosa. É gameover pros mano da cor.

Offset 
photo.jpg

Anyways most ethnics are just coping when they say straight hair is better, A lot of the time curly/wavy hair has much more volume and can give better harmony to your face, where straight hair will just enhance uglyness.
2ad28a35a9d050fbef0756e44f7cd456.png

Lots of guys with straight hair want curly hair and vice versa, it really doesn't matter slayers can look amazing in both imo.

The only time I like REAL african hair is on males because most of them have good hairlines so It can look good with a top fade, but I don't really like full african hair on women unless it's mixed with something else and just looks soft and curly.

Chewbacca said:
I wish I had better hair. Personally, I find white hair more appealing than black people hair. I'm black and mixed with Native, my hair is not fully coarse like most blacks, it's wavy but has nap to it. I wish I had soft hair. I did when I was a baby. My mom always likes to talk about I had such "soft curls." Now I've got this thing on my head that I just cover up.

I'm mixed too. My hair is impossibe to style that's why I wear hats.

hehe xd said:

This. Im black and black hair is literally a curse from God.

Op must be trolling.

Lmfao, cope.
I’m black but thankfully I have soft curly hair, not that ugly shit.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

You aren't racist and op is trolling or was dropped on his head as a baby.

SOMCEL said:
Lmfao, cope.
I’m black but thankfully I have soft curly hair, not that ugly shit.

Bittersweet. You have the benefit of more refined Features and hair as an Eritrean but also you have disasvantages of black skin, but none of the BBC genetics, e.g. frame, height, dick.

Robinxyz said:
A mulherada só gosta de cara branco, bicho. Até nas novelas é sempre um branco que pega a nega mais gostosa. É gameover pros mano da cor.

Eles PREFEREM um cara branco, mas elas não dispensam um preto bonitão tbm, mesmo que seja apenas pra sexo casual.

Mulheres branccas tem fetiches em homens negros... o problema é a sua cidade mesmo rsrsrs

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Allblueeeee said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
White hair>>>ethnic hair
Straight>>>wavy/curly
Legit. It's hard to call me racist for it because I'm ethnic myself, with straight hair. The reason I don't like my black color is because when you style it, you can't really see the style properly; with light brown or blonde hair you can, which is why I think lighter-colored hair looks better (on guys anyway). Unless you've got light-colored eyes, then jet black hair looks really good.

EXACTLY. I should myb rdry my hair to briwn to look less ethnic. Myb i could pass as spanish to some people

FACEandLMS said:

Yes im just kidding, but i really think that blacks hairmog hard whites, be man or female.

KilluminoidBR said:
Yes im just kidding, but i really think that blacks hairmog hard whites, be man or female.
Curries hairmog both blacks and whites. Their only good feature is their hair (long and thick)

FACEandLMS said:

Bittersweet. You have the benefit of more refined Features and hair as an Eritrean but also you have disasvantages of black skin, but none of the BBC genetics, e.g. frame, height, dick.

This. It's over for Somali and Eritreancels, we have black skin without the benefits of being black.

KilluminoidBR said:

But how?

FACEandLMS said:
Thanks for the reassurance. I'll go with trolling, he actually has a nice personality; he despises racists, which is what us ethnics can appreciate, even though he's an ethnic himself.

SOMCEL said:
Curries hairmog both blacks and whites. Their only good feature is their hair (long and thick)

This is very true. At least that's one thing that curries excel in. Oh, and streetshitting.

Allblueeeee said:
EXACTLY. I should myb rdry my hair to briwn to look less ethnic. Myb i could pass as spanish to some people

KEK, do it. But you can't dye your hair back to black if you get sick of the brown color. There's a hadith about that, it says those who dye their hair black won't even know the smell of Paradise.

Saleem said:

Its hard to explain with word man... i think its much more stylish, flashy, consistent, imposing... ALPHA.

Like a fucking PEACOCK tá ligado

pavao.jpg

And with black hair you can use a great variety of hairstyles, with white hair no.

Saleem said:

He has been reading Brazil's bestseller, O Coping Extremo E Pildora-Blue, available in all good favelas.

FACEandLMS said:
He has been reading Brazil's bestseller, O Coping Extremo E Pildora-Blue, available in all good favelas.

BUYSUHAUHSAUHSUHASUHASHUASUHAHUSSUHASUHA RI ALTO XD

Cope in portuguese is something betweem "Conformação" and "Lidar".

You meant to say "A Conformação Extrema e a Pílula Azul" ;D

Blatant racebaiting trolling tbh

_incelinside said:

No im not, taking off the part "if you think white hair is better than black hair you are racist", all the rest is serious ._.

Well blacks definitely look better bald than whites

I have black hair and I don't mind it tbh. Looks good as shit with high top fade, you don't have to style it either you just comb.

_incelinside said:
I have black hair and I don't mind it tbh. Looks good as shit with high top fade, you don't have to style it either you just comb.

My hair is like actual J Cole's hair.

j-cole-2016-abg-billboard-1548.jpg

jfl at bbc myth in 2018

KilluminoidBR said:
BUYSUHAUHSAUHSUHASUHASHUASUHAHUSSUHASUHA RI ALTO XD

Cope in portuguese is something betweem "Conformação" and "Lidar".

You meant to say "A Conformação Extrema e a Pílula Azul" ;D

:D

coldmachinery said:

They look like demons to me. Like not just inhuman but actually evil. Like they were sent from hell to terrorize everyone.

DonkeyPunch said:
They look like demons to me. Like not just inhuman but actually evil. Like they were sent from hell to terrorize everyone.

LOL fucking racist gtfo

FACEandLMS said:

Lmao. I agree, this topic is not even really debatable. Coarse hair feels like a brittle pad

Hell no brother. If serious this is one of your worst post ever. If I had a handsome face I would definitely straighten my black man hair and get a Chad haircut. Non blacks can do alot of cool things with their hair.

DonkeyPunch said:
I just find that you can't really read their eyes like you can with whites but maybe that's just because I'm white.

That Negri hair looks filthy and unkept

LOL this is such good troll

Lol coping level over level 6948382829229292729146362

Brown, straight Caucasian hair mogs all

KilluminoidBR said:
_incelinside said:
No im not, taking off the part "if you think white hair is better than black hair you are racist", all the rest is serious ._.

Another thread where @KilluminoidBR shows that hes Low-IQ.

Black male hair is ugly as fuck, way too curly

Lmao I can't say crap about hair. I always get a number 1 haircut. When it's curly, it's ugly as hell.

I agree black hair is beautiful :D

Black men's hair always looks good short, even if they are norwooding. I'd love to get a fade (yeah, white people get fades, but it's not the same) with a juice cut on the hairline.

High-Top-Fade-650x650.jpg

BBC theory is more than having a big dick. Black guys are (usually) more NT and outspoken, have better skin condition, and can rock gold/grills, things that would make white people look like a clown no matter what.

I'd love to be an average looking black guy, even without a BBC. Aggressive racism is dying out in the west, for the most part. Being black used to be a death sentence 60 years ago, unless you could make it in music/hollywood.

KilluminoidBR said:
If you think that this hair 

Kiari_Kendrell_Cephus.jpg

Aint more beautiful than this hair

homem-bonito.jpg

You are racist.

Not only we dickmog white man, but we also hairmog  :cool: :cool: :cool:
Are you of African descent? If not, you are BR. and even though Brazil has many different looking people, you are Latino, IF you were born and raised in Brazil.

@Grain_of_sin im light skin black, my mother is white and my father is black.

I have the same J Cole's hair and the same J Cole's skin color, look the photo above.