Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black man hair is more beutiful than white man hair

KilluminoidBR said:
@Grain_of_sin im light skin black, my mother is white and my father is black.

I have the same J Cole's hair and the same J Cole's skin color, look the photo above.

Well, you live in Brazil, so you are going to have to be Latino to some extent, it's your nation. But, if you look like the pic in OP, I would run BBC game as much as I can to look like an American black guy.

I would be much more attractive as a black man. Even if you put aside racism, there are some styles that are just for certain races (dreads). White guy with dreads = drug addict/dealer.

Grain_of_sin said:
Well, you live in Brazil, so you are going to have to be Latino to some extent, it's your nation. But, if you look like the pic in OP, I would run BBC game as much as I can to look like an American black guy.

I would be much more attractive as a black man. Even if you put aside racism, there are some styles that are just for certain races (dreads). White guy with dreads = drug addict/dealer.

But "Latino" is not a ethnicity man, latino is anyone who was born in latino america ._.

And i look half as a american black guy ;D

Robinxyz said:
A mulherada só gosta de cara branco, bicho. Até nas novelas é sempre um branco que pega a nega mais gostosa. É gameover pros mano da cor.

I think I know what this says(with my limited knowledge of Spanish keep in mind):
Women like white hair. The novellas always have a white person and is more good-looking then Blacks. It is gameover for black curly hair niggas.

KilluminoidBR said:
If you think that this hair 

Kiari_Kendrell_Cephus.jpg

Aint more beautiful than this hair

homem-bonito.jpg

You are racist.

Not only we dickmog white man, but we also hairmog  :cool: :cool: :cool:

The nigger on top looks like a clown dipped in shit. Stop being delusional macaco comunista.

BigGhey said:
I think I know what this says(with my limited knowledge of Spanish keep in mind):
Women like white hair. The novellas always have a white person and is more good-looking then Blacks. It is gameover for black curly hair niggas.

The nigger on top looks like a clown dipped in shit. Stop being delusional macaco comunista.

I said that women like white men and mentioned that in brazilian soap operas there's always a black woman chasing after a white guy. Interracial relationships are not taboo in brazil, so black/brown girls are always throwing themselves at white men. Having said that, OP is the king of copes. He believes that his inceldom has nothing to do with race lol. A black man stands a better chance at getting women in the USA than he does in latin america. Watch mexican, brazilian, colombian tv etc.. and you'll notice that their media is whiter than american tv LMFAO. And they think Americans are racists.