Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black Man Chases Asian Femoid Through Streets

Ad populum is a fallacy. You're using a logical fallacy because you lost the debate. I appreciate your tacit, demure admission if nothing else.
Yes, how dare i use a "logical fallacy" as an argument, how stupid of me, and when did i use "If many believe so, it is so." in my argument? This conversation is over boyo.

Just waiting to see j8gay noodleworshipper to be banned

Are you retarded? If you were a female at night in an alleyway, you wouldn't run upon seeing some dude staring at you? Knowing you could potentially get raped? Lmao

Of course, I wouldn't give a shit either way if she were to get raped, but any woman would get scared in such a situation.
lol; You're right. She would've run away if the guy in question looked like the man in your avatar. Women are as scared of blond white guys as they are of blacks.

When did i use "If many believe so, it is so." in my argument? This conversation is over boyo.
The moment you had to appeal to the fact that your niggers were shitposting to me in tandem with you. And damn straight it is, boi.

Legit, why is someone even defending this jaundice skinned, coinslot eyed, chode nosed, pancake faced, slope bitch?

Ad populum is a fallacy. You're using a logical fallacy because you lost the debate. I appreciate your tacit, demure admission if nothing else.
How to win a debate 101:

Use some shitty meaningless vocabularies and idioms that you don't even understand yourself to sound smart.

The moment you had to appeal to the fact that your niggers were shitposting to me in tandem with you. And damn straight it is, boi.
You mean when i said "everyone hates you"? That wasnt apart of my argument you retard, that was me telling you to shut up and get off the forum.

Legit, why is someone even defending this jaundice skinned, coinslot eyed, chode nosed, pancake faced, slope bitch?

He's a white cuck who worships noodlewhores and is scared of tyrones

debatable then, any level headed parent is probably going to teach their kid to avoid 90% of people if they're walking home alone from elementary school. but the publix shit you get is pretty disgusting

I quit anyway, the CS managers were all fat
Ugly roasties,I was tired if those bitches telling me what to do

Aggressively chasing someone and growling at them like a dog is behavior that suggests in 99% of humans and 99% of animals that they're under attack. It SHOULD trigger a flight or fight response . It seems your race is the only one incapable of understanding that.
You are too stupid to understand cause and effect. The guy did it as a prank after the whore already acted in an offensive manner.

You are too stupid to understand cause and effect. The guy did it as a prank after the whore already acted in an offensive manner.

Low iq attention seeking white cuck troll

Hope he gets is ass stretched by a Tyrone

Ban me, pussy.
Not a mod, ask them, they accept ban request. I dont hate you or anything, just admit you were wrong and we can pretend like none of this happened.

I quit anyway, the CS managers were all fat
Ugly roasties,I was tired if those bitches telling me what to do
the only time i've had a female boss was at my very first job and it was awful dealing with their retarded mood swings all the time, they love to play favourites too

the only time i've had a female boss was at my very first job and it was awful dealing with their retarded mood swings all the time, they love to play favourites too

Arguing with Chad

Lol, was he making monkey noise's.:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Why are asians always scared of blacks?

You niggers act like fucking animals like this and then act like people are horrendous for treating you as such lmaoooooo
Kill yourself faggot retard, you have a cucktears way of thinking. "You incels act like fucking misogynists and are suprised that women don't like you"

I dont like it but, racism is allowed here so i'm not going to complain. I'd knock there fucking teeth out if they said it to me in real life.
I want to light these alt-righters on fire

asian females are hilariously easy to scare

LMAO
Was that Oreo Man?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She fucking deserved it. I hate these fucking Asian whores who are scared of me for being black and look at me with fear and disgust. I want to slap the sight out there eyes.

Same

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif
If he was white she would've sucked his cock and let him do anal
Lmao @ replying to your own alt

This is simply standard 'bbc game'