Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black Man Chases Asian Femoid Through Streets

You niggers act like fucking animals like this and then act like people are horrendous for treating you as such lmaoooooo
All incels must to orcmaxing. Be feared is the only thing that rest for us.

I don't have the height or frame to do this
You dont need either one of those things. Noodlewhores will be frightened by an type of choclate skin

In other words
Jfl at your monkey IQ I was talking in general you copelord
In other words nothing to do with this thread. Typical from you. Good God, you are legitimately retarded.

What the guy did is great, you sound like an alt-right pussy beggar. Go back to sucking off Richard Spencer.
And you sound like a nigger who can't see how retarded it is to chase a femoid like a rabid dog, then act like your reputation as an animal is undeserved.

And you sound like a nigger who can't see how retarded it is to chase a femoid like a rabid dog, then act like your reputation as an animal is undeserved.
Did you not finish the video dumbass? He literally stopped after cornering her saying he was joking and that there not scary and are normal people.

Lel, is this something new? Noodlewhores are racist pieces of shit.

Did you not finish the video dumbass? He literally stopped after cornering her saying he was joking and that there not scary and are normal people.
Yes, I watched it you insipid idiot. That doesn't justify the action. How stupid must you be to not understand normal, nonanimals don't do that shit?

And you act like he was angellic afterward as he called her a dumb bitch with rage in his right after cornering her. lmaoo

Ignore this j8gay retard he is subhuman

You are coming to an incel forum to defend femoids. Altright pussy beggar confirmed.

Yes, I watched it you insipid idiot. That doesn't justify the action. How stupid must you be to not understand normal, nonanimals don't do that shit?

And you act like he was angellic afterward as he called her a dumb bitch with rage in his right after cornering her. lmaoo
Who cares if it justifies it or not, did he hurt, rob, or assault her? No he talked to her in a normal voice. So calling someone a dumb bitch is justification for stereotypes and racism ? Lmao Kill yourself you fucking retard.

LMAO this is like "sprintcel" in real life. Hahahahahaha

are you standing up for the whore? nonanimals? are you calling the blackincels animals?

Why are retards even pulling the race card here, she would have literally done this to any male, black, white, or purple.

I dont like it but, racism is allowed here so i'm not going to complain. I'd knock there fucking teeth out if they said it to me in real life.
A predilection for violence over words? Nah niggers are totally peaceful angels. Like you said earlier it's just a tiny minority of hood rats that give you a bad rap, right?
Who cares if it justifies it or not, did he hurt, rob, or assault her? No he talked to her in a normal voice. So calling someone a dumb bitch is justification for a stereotype racism ? Lmao Kill yourself you fucking retard.
The mental gymnastics you're doing are astounding. It's amazing the lengths you're going to to pretend this is normal .... unless you legitimately believe it is, which is part of what makes you a nigger.

Why are retards even pulling the race card here, she would have literally done this to any male, black, white, or purple.
They would do this to every ugly male, if it was a Chad she wouldnt have run.

At my job Publix when k was a bagged, there were some old white people or Asian people that seemed they were scared to death of me like I was about to do something, and if I get behind their cart to offer help out they look like I'm thinking of staking their stuff, then when I ask if they need help they interrupt me and say "no no I'm good ty" so fucking quick

You niggers act like fucking animals like this and then act like people are horrendous for treating you as such lmaoooooo
Shut you faggot or I will send Tyrone to fuck your white ass, nigga should have silenced that noodle whore foever

are you standing up for the whore? nonanimals? are you calling the blackincels animals?

He's a triggered low iq whiteknight cuck, brown boy fucked his white foid

A predilection for violence over words? Nah niggers are totally peaceful angels. Like you said earlier it's just a tiny minority of hood rats that give you a bad rap, right?

The mental gymnastics you're doing are astounding. It's amazing the lengths you're going to to pretend this is normal .... unless you legitimately believe it is, which is part of what makes you a nigger.
When did i say this was normal? Can you not read/understand the basis of my post? JFL at this inbred cracker, sandnigger, Gook, whatever the fuck you are.

Fucking typical white fakecel coping here she would have let you fuck her ass and cum inside only ethnics get this treatment

So calling someone a dumb bitch is justification for stereotypes and racism ?
Aggressively chasing someone and growling at them like a dog is behavior that suggests in 99% of humans and 99% of animals that they're under attack. It SHOULD trigger a flight or fight response . It seems your race is the only one incapable of understanding that.

I don't give a shit about the femoid. The vid you posted isn't about femoids.
I advocate instilling fear into women. I know you came here to defend your beloved Asian women in typical alt-right fashion.

Depends on whether you just said it once or kept saying it too me. If you kept saying it too me i'd definitely hit you.

I advocate instilling fear into women. I know you came here to defend your beloved Asian women in typical alt-right fashion.

The cuck is triggered Tyrone don't take shit from racist noodlebitches

Aggressively chasing someone and growling at them like a dog is behavior that suggests in 99% of humans and 99% of animals that they're under attack. It SHOULD trigger a flight or fight response . It seems your race is the only one incapable of understanding that.
Just kill yourself faggot , this is not Stormfront youre a Minority here cocksucker

When did i say this was normal? Can you not read/understand the basis of my post? JFL at this inbred cracker, sandnigger, Gook, whatever the fuck you are.
You've bent over backwards to say that her reaction isn't justified. You are one stupid nigger, friend.

racism is pretty deeply embedded into society, whether they mean harm or not. it's rather unfortunate, really.

Don't even let me start on the Hispanic elementary girl I see who always walks fast wheni get near her

no, she wouldn't. don't start with that bluepilled shit.

Are you retarded? If you were a female at night in an alleyway, you wouldn't run upon seeing some dude staring at you? Knowing you could potentially get raped? Lmao

Of course, I wouldn't give a shit either way if she were to get raped, but any woman would get scared in such a situation.

Are you retarded? If you were a female at night in an alleyway, you wouldn't run upon seeing some dude staring at you? Knowing you could potentially get raped? Lmao

Of course, I wouldn't give a shit either way if she were to get raped, but any woman would get scared in such a situation.
A noodlewhore would love to be raped by a white guy.

Are you braindead? He did that after she did a 360 from seeing him because he was sick of being stereoteyped. Than after cornering her he clearly revealed he was joking and called her out. Lmao, just GTFO this forum dude. You are literally the most hated user on here right now. KEK.

This is something a lot of black guys want to do but can't be bothered with.
I might do it too if I wasn't a shut in.

Are you braindead? He did that after she did a 360 from seeing him because he was sick of being stereoteyped. Than after cornering her he clearly revealed he was joking and called her out. Lmao, just GTFO this forum dude. You are literally the most hated user on here right now. KEK.

Just ignore him he's getting his shrimp dick off rn

j8gay fuck off this forum now you idiot i feel sorry for mother giving birth to such low IQ

Ad populum is a fallacy. You're using a logical fallacy because you lost the debate. I appreciate your tacit, demure admission if nothing else.

lol, to be fair, if im a little elementary school girl, i'm going to steer cleer of anyone older than me, especially guys. i'd hope she isn't already racist at that age

Yea but I'm a manlet with no facial hair so I look like a bitch