Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Black majority Haiti is least developed country in whole latin(south/central) america

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
Only black majority country(jamaica aside) in latin america is least developed,which is haiti.
Most developed countries in latin america are white majority ones:Chile,argentien,uruguay,Costa Rica,South parts of brasil(white majority)
IMG 20210504 215008
IMG 20210504 214958
haiti is

Haiti has a based history though. Slaves that rose up against frogfags in the age of colonialism. They didn't get away scot free though, they were forced to pay reparations frogland for years after which cripplied their economy. Fuck frogland.

Over for Blackcels tbh. I hate thugmaxxing.

My country shares the island with them. And at one point they invaded us but we fought back.

Haiti has a based history though. Slaves that rose up against frogfags in the age of colonialism. They didn't get away scot free though, they were forced to pay reparations frogland for years after which cripplied their economy. Fuck frogland.
oh then that kinda explains

I have to admit, I hate French people too. And also "Canadians" including the French ones.

Good thing the Algerians are taking over that shithole for revenge.

I have to admit, I hate French people too. And also "Canadians" including the French ones.

Man Im losing it past 2 months,just woek up dreaming that my hairstarted becoming grey

Man Im losing it past 2 months,just woek up dreaming that my hairstarted becoming grey
Are you French?

And yeah, agepill is gonna be brutal.

Yeah, it really pisses me off when people hate on them. If they knew of their history they wouldn't say shit about them. Slaves fighting their masters, winning and telling them to fuck off is something to admire.

The same country where paternity tests are banned jfl.

Canadians are self-righteous, fart-huffing cowards and passive-aggressive faggots so you're right to hate us.

Last edited:
Then why don't you leave?

Like who in their right minds stays there or even immigrate there when you have a much freer and prosperous country right next to it.

Also:

View: https://youtu.be/d0FJyPa3u1M

Just move bruh. I can't find a company that will fill out the visa paperwork so I can go, bruh.
Also, do you take offense to me calling out Canadians as irredeemable faggots? Why?