Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Black Landwhale Roastie Brags About Fucking Chads

Gimmetherope

Gimmetherope

Greycel
The degenerate foid rapper Lizzo has made a career out of fucking all different kinds of Chads and living the hypergamous disgusting whore lifestyle. And of course all of comments are “Yassssss qween werrrk!”

This shit make me sick :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Dude are you fucking serious, nobody even knows who the fuck this bitch is, why are you giving her attention, I would half expect you are actually her posting on this site, never even heard of this bitch till today, her music is trash holy shit, and I'm saying this as a separate issue from her being a roastie, even if she was a chaste virgin the music would still be trash.

not a single second

Dude are you fucking serious, nobody even knows who the fuck this bitch is, why are you giving her attention, I would half expect you are actually her posting on this site, never even heard of this bitch till today, her music is trash holy shit, and I'm saying this as a separate issue from her being a roastie, even if she was a chaste virgin the music would still be trash.

Totally agree, and this:

JoinedJun 12, 2019Messages 8

Not watching that video, can someone give me a brief summary about what this shit is about?

What music do you like?

The second thumbnail is literally perfect.

Named "Truth Hurts", obese foid standing next to buff Tyrone she has probably fucked, beta cuck to the right checking her out admirably, normiecel on the far right looking extremely concerned that even a landwhale is marrying someone who mogs him.

Not clicking because fuck SuiFuel but the message is clearly sent.

The second thumbnail is literally perfect.

Named "Truth Hurts", obese foid standing next to buff Tyrone she has probably fucked, beta cuck to the right checking her out admirably, normiecel on the far right looking extremely concerned that even a landwhale is marrying someone who mogs him.

Not clicking because fuck SuiFuel but the message is clearly sent.

have seen something like second thumbnail many times

tall ripped black guys i met playing ball with fat black gfs who treat them like shit

very common

hes a shill. shes nobody and her team hired this faggot to promote her through controversy. he will disappear maybe after a couple posts then come back when he needs to shill some more.

What music do you actually like? I've seen you trash pretty much every genre.

Not watching that video, can someone give me a brief summary about what this shit is about?
Hooga hooga bugga
Me wantz some dick.

There.

hes a shill. shes nobody and her team hired this faggot to promote her through controversy. he will disappear maybe after a couple posts then come back when he needs to shill some more.

Same thing I was thinking, that post came out of nowhere and than bitch is too unknown for it to be legitimate

What music do you actually like? I've seen you trash pretty much every genre.
What music do you like?

Rock bands like Disturbed, and it depends sometimes I'll hear a song from a group I typically don't like but the song is good so I'll download it (e.g. Cold Play)

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frisson)

TBH if a song can produce the sensation of frission i'll like it, those are the songs that sound the best tbh, especially those 80's and 90's bands, stuff like Africa by Toto, Easy Lover by Philip Bailey and Phil Collins, etc

I would have sex with her. She looks like a Disco Queen from 1974.
She looks like my sex doll. The song is terrible.
Blacks sang way better back in the 1970's.
I thought her video was going to be like this - a woman f--king doctors.

Last edited:
Black landwhales have no value. Completely useless in my opinion

JFL if you think I’m getting paid to post on an incel forum :lul::lul::lul:

I'll never give any whore a view

I'd rather drink Hitler's piss