Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Black Hebrew Israelites push white feminist who attacked them first.

When fat middle aged entitled White women go into the hood and find out that they can't back talk or preach the choir to black men like the usual orbiting simping White male betas they're already accustomed to in the gated community scene. :feelsEhh: :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
We had some black hebrews here in SF. They were pretty funny because they were so sad. They were angry and hateful in a pathetic kinda way. Much like us here on this forum. But they did it in a way that was just comical. "Making a fool of themselves" as people say.

Actually, this WAS in SF lol.

Based nigger jews

Calling the nigger jews to hear their thoughts:feelsXmas:

@Diocel @incelerated @Idotms @dreadtheblackpill @curryfool @mental_out
this vid is old and has been posted before
but it is based

I watch this video from time to time for entertainment. Its pretty damn funny tbh.

What I see are a bunch of blackcels. Ethnicels to be exact coping with a hate religion known as black hebrew israelites. I also see what is pretty typical in a place like SF (and Seattle or Portland). A hateful fat feminist white foid that has a huge impact in shaping the social landscape where she pushes her beliefs onto others (or fights for them in a way that greatly influences others in a negative way). The end result always being, a feminist shithole where all the females yell BLM, LGBTQ, and abortion rights at the top of their lungs yet specifically only date white males. Making places like these, an ethnicel hub of the world.

The defining factor that distinguishes places like SF, Seattle, and Portland is exactly this demographic. Entitled feminist white foids. Usually slightly fat to morbidly obese. Tattoos everywhere. Piercings. Dyed blue or pink hair. Arrogant and hostile to men especially men of color. Yell and preach about all sorts of social justice issues, yet happen to only date white males. This type of white female shapes the entire social landscape of the greater area she resides. The ethnic foids in these areas follow her cue and emulate her.

This is fap material.

I side with the blacks

gay nigger clown world