Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Black fucks white bucks

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-

not watching that

I guess white people are a liberal race ment to go extinct. But not me Because i'm such an asshole I think my race deserves to live. It is a tragedy that white people Have become the biggest pussies on the planet. We've become the weakest race on the planet. We've become the softest race on the planet. The other races are going to eat us alive in the future. It's not the current generation I give two turds about. It's the children that are not born yet. They will be enslaved in massacred. Thank you jews you ruined everything. I really hope the palestinians drive you into the fucking sea. You fucking hook nose kike rats. White people really need to do what they can to embrace masculinity. I don't think it's too late to save the white race even White people really need to do what they can to embrace masculinity. I don't think it's too late to save the white race. Even if it is even if there is no have to remember our ancestors been through Much much Before. We don't have to be like this.