Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BLACK FOIDS....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
★★
ALL black foids talk about is the problems that occur with single black mom foids and the problems that occur with little black foids...

The liberal party in the 1970s started this process of making black foids primary over black men...their counter is this was their part in the Civil rights movement...

This is why being a blackcel is VERY TOUGH....black foids are very blatant about their agenda and basically run the black community

sheboons are not human

sheboons are incapable of being mothers. they're also useless for everything else and therefore should be genocided

sheboons are incapable of being mothers. they're also useless for everything else and therefore should be genocided
yet those animals are allowed to travel anywhere in europe and live among civilized societies. Yet libshits want to pretend that this isn't a race issue at all.

I like some of them.
Medium shot smiley woman outdoors 23 2150243239
Black woman bites her nail 633478 2794
Portrait young beautiful african girl dark wall 176420 5818
Closeup portrait beautiful young african woman 136960 1271
Young multi ethnic african american woman with afro hair against gray wall 251136 70714
Beautiful woman portrait autumn setting 23 2149056537
Portrait afro american woman street 58466 11471
Young beautiful black woman stairs posing 153437 2456
Portrait beautiful black woman smiling 23 2149095669
Young woman winking 171337 17106
20231218 111145
2q2g0kio3iq71
Image 2
8db9c8482ba8e7b89f63048aaac97f24
Istockphoto 1288025415 612x612
FOwpqnRXMAY3NK4
55a3a22037498d1f0ec64e52480ae67e
Ebony girls ass naked and feet 6
Ebony soles by skimmm ddexxno fullview
3d29c749be

when I was red pilled...I use to feel like that..now I'm more so into LIBRAL FOIDS in general...I thought to choose a non black FOID over a regular liberal one...

yet those animals are allowed to travel anywhere in europe and live among civilized societies. Yet libshits want to pretend that this isn't a race issue at all.
Because....black foids in this modern world like their white counter parts.
.(snowflake/ms. Ann/Cave bitches) have made a covenant with satan since the early days of genesis...and both are supporter by the liberal feminist movement from the 1970s....

Mya Angelo and Gloria stein...

Because....black foids in this modern world like their white counter parts.
.(snowflake/ms. Ann/Cave bitches) have made a covenant with satan since the early days of genesis...and both are supporter by the liberal feminist movement from the 1970s....

Mya Angelo and Gloria stein...
Dnr christcuck nonsense

Dnr christcuck nonsense
What I said stems from the bible...and it makes sense to me

The understanding of the matrix is quite clear.. the illuminated agenda...the liberal party is 100 percent supported by satan...

The conservatives wanted to annihilate and enslave all those who are not of their stock or race....the liberals took after Satan's first lieutenant....NIMROD...and wishes to establish a melting pot of races defiant against God and enforcing the breaking of his commandments to mankind by using a godly tool...THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF....thus humanitarianism conquered fascism...and here we are...

What I said stems from the bible...and it makes sense to me

The understanding of the matrix is quite clear.. the illuminated agenda...the liberal party is 100 percent supported by satan...

The conservatives wanted to annihilate and enslave all those who are not of their stock or race....the liberals took after Satan's first lieutenant....NIMROD...and wishes to establish a melting pot of races defiant against God and enforcing the breaking of his commandments to mankind by using a godly tool...THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF....thus humanitarianism conquered fascism...and here we are...
Dnr

ALL black foids talk about is the problems that occur with single black mom foids and the problems that occur with little black foids...

The liberal party in the 1970s started this process of making black foids primary over black men...their counter is this was their part in the Civil rights movement...

This is why being a blackcel is VERY TOUGH....black foids are very blatant about their agenda and basically run the black community
Has a black foid ever showed interest in you?

Yeah I know. Women are so fucking cruel, they will never love us
If we were felons...ex cons...shitty asshole type jerks...YET...a chad...THEY WOULD TOLERATE AND FIND EXCUSES.....to love us...

If we were felons...ex cons...shitty asshole type jerks...YET...a chad...THEY WOULD TOLERATE AND FIND EXCUSES.....to love us...
Womens minds are corrupt.