Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black foids shouldn't qualify as human beings

Yournotcolder

Yournotcolder

Mogged
★★★
Black foids are possibly the most mean, ghetto, and horrendous pieces of trash in America. Black foids are so bad they make me feel bad for blackcels. If I was put in a room with 5 black foids and I was told to stay there for an hour to earn one million dollars. I would leave immediately and then drive my car into the building.

Apes deserve more respect than a nigger:feelshehe:

all foids tbh

Apes deserve more respect than a nigger:feelshehe:
Especially the Kahama clan
sad metal gear solid GIF

being a blackcel must be hell on earth to have a sheboon single mother and have other blacks gang up on you, and the excessive racism they get because they get lumped in with the black criminals only due to having the same race

being a blackcel must be hell on earth to have a sheboon single mother and have other blacks gang up on you, and the excessive racism they get because they get lumped in with the black criminals only due to having the same race
I'm lucky I'm not black. If I was I would just rope.

i dont blame blackcels for being snowbunny chasers

Can’t find it but I saw a video of a sheboon calling someone racist for getting mad that she was shitting on the floor of a grocery store, there’s no fixing the fuckin’ things :feelshaha:

Foids in general shouldnt qualify as human beings

water

gorillas are not human beings