Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black Dickday/America is a fucking joke

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Every year normies stuff themselves and bullshit about what they're "thankful" for. Then they take a massive Thanksgiving dump and go to Walmart to fight over some tablet or some other material bullshit that will be obsolete in a year anyways. 'Murka!

Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful. You should be thankful too.

photo.jpg

we already know.

we're not children, you assuming to be Eurocunt.

I didn't go shopping. what a shock. idc.

Truecels buy shit online.

Easy ways to distract the mindless masses

Society can't collapse soon enough

Don't even celebrate it.

Looking for some cheap weeb goods on Black Friday. So far no luck. The laptop I bought a month ago is actually more expensive now. >_>

The Black Friday meme finally came to Croatia. Fucking kill me.
@Jazavac
@JagdTiger

I always wanted to go to a busy black friday store and fight some people over something tbhtbh.

Sounds fun.

The Black Friday meme finally came to Croatia. Fucking kill me.
@Jazavac
@JagdTiger
Was only a matter of time tbh but the worst part is that I didn't even find out about it till I saw the road blocks. Nobody told me anything and I don't look at news and commercials but I don't think I'd have bought anything anyway.

lmaoo every single black friday i have spent it alone in my room, cyber monday is where it's at

America in a nutshell. As cucked as Europe is, they're so much more well balanced.

There is a saying in this forum "Never click the spoilers made by the chudur curry" and this is actually true.
I'll keep this in mind from now on.

Every year normies stuff themselves and bullshit about what they're "thankful" for. Then they take a massive Thanksgiving dump and go to Walmart to fight over some tablet or some other material bullshit that will be obsolete in a year anyways. 'Murka!
ENSTEIN IQ. This is why i fucking DESPISE NORMSCUM

NORMSCUM GENOCIDE NOW

It feels weird that there is no blackfriday shooters.

death to america tbh

americans are fucking retarded pieces of shit

Let them stupid goyim spend their money *rubs hands*