Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Black cuck tried to save a foid and got killed by cops

Weird thing, life is.

@Robtical

and when Jonathan price tried to stop a domestic assault he was assaulted by the man attacking the foid. And Jonathan price apparently was a fitness trainer and former athlete

bUt wOmAn BeAtErS cAn’T hAnDLe fiGhTs wItH oThEr mEn :soy:

That's what happen when you are a stupid nigger that fights with the police. Read the story about it.

Lucas told investigators that he thought that Price was intoxicated and attempted to detain Price, but Price allegedly stated, "I can't be detained," the affidavit said.

The officer then tried to detain Price "by grabbing his arm and using verbal commands," but was unsuccessful, the affidavit said. He then produced his Taser, according to the affidavit.

MORE: Texas police officer charged in death of Black man who family says was trying to break up dispute
Lucas warned Price to comply or he would use his Taser, and when Price walked away, the officer fired the Taser, the affidavit said.

While being tased, Price walked toward Lucas and tried to reach for the weapon, at which point the officer took out his service weapon and fired four times, according to the affidavit.

Price died later that night at the hospital.

not even blacks are immune to soy

mogs me cus Mercedes
@gymletethnicel

That's what happen when you are a stupid nigger that fights with the police. Read the story about it.

Lucas told investigators that he thought that Price was intoxicated and attempted to detain Price, but Price allegedly stated, "I can't be detained," the affidavit said.

The officer then tried to detain Price "by grabbing his arm and using verbal commands," but was unsuccessful, the affidavit said. He then produced his Taser, according to the affidavit.

MORE: Texas police officer charged in death of Black man who family says was trying to break up dispute
Lucas warned Price to comply or he would use his Taser, and when Price walked away, the officer fired the Taser, the affidavit said.

While being tased, Price walked toward Lucas and tried to reach for the weapon, at which point the officer took out his service weapon and fired four times, according to the affidavit.

Price died later that night at the hospital.

@Robtical

and when Jonathan price tried to stop a domestic assault he was assaulted by the man attacking the foid. And Jonathan price apparently was a fitness trainer and former athlete

bUt wOmAn BeAtErS cAn’T hAnDLe fiGhTs wItH oThEr mEn :soy:
Rostie beaters are real men. Soy cucks dream about them and fantasize about them having sex in prison.

Rostie beaters are real men. Soy cucks dream about them and fantasize about them having sex in prison.
No u inkwell only scrawny nerds hit foids :soy: :soy:

I literally haven’t seen a “police brutality” case in which it truly was a random innocent black person.

He's the villain in this story :dafuckfeels:

I literally haven’t seen a “police brutality” case in which it truly was a random innocent black person.
Me neither. If you will be polite, nice and complying, nothing will happen 100%.

no foid is worth risking your own safety or life for, best to sit by and have a good laugh at her expense .

Maybe the cops shouldn't have killed him, but this whiteknight faggot should have stayed in his own lane instead of trying to stop a case of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. This guy is such a cuck, I bet this roastie was just having a shouting match with her bf who pumped her later that night while this guy's body was cold. I really just want to be in a position where I see a female is getting wrecked by her bf and I just ignore her. Would be such a turn on tbh. As long as I don't ignore a murder, I'm probably all good legally.

Also :feelskek: his FB post. Guess he won't be able to fill his "addiction to white women" now:

View: https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.d.price.7/posts/10158507124670148

Last edited:
jfl they shot him cause they shot tasers :lul:

How being virtuous as a black guy can kill you. Beyond brutal.
He was probably simply dealing with the competition on his turf and was going to rape or mug the foid