Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black bitches live life on tutorial mode

canwefixit

canwefixit

Recruit
★★
JFL at soyciety thinking these nigger bitches are the least privileged. JFL at saying white men are the most privileged. Black bitches are out here jumping between Tryone, pookie, Chad and Ray Ray and having a good sex life whilst calling some virgin 25yo white incel a ‘privileged white man’. Black women can do onlyfans and sit back on tutorial mode. Such fucking privilege. They can call anyone racist and make a fucking scene in public over nothing. They can play the double victim card: black and female. I fucking hate sheboons. They complain about the most stupid shit: muh colorism, Muh European beauty standards, yet claim that height and looks dont affect a white mans dating life. Fuck these sheboons they have the highest standards too. These black bitches will live on welfare, be fat af, and expect their man to be muscular, earn $100K per year, and marry them. They are allergic to accountability too. Black bitches face no struggles in life. They can just hoe around, party, never work a job, blame everything on racism and never take accountability. It may even be easier than the white women tutorial mode.

I am pretty sure the only thoughts these 80IQ creatures are capable of thinking are: muh yt ppl ruined us, love blk ppl, muh mixed child, muh need mans money, I am always right, muh what weave and nails shall I have this week?

Words cannot describe how much I hate nigger sheboons.

Whatever you think of other race women, at least they will shit out something other than a future tyrone athlete/rapper/criminal who attacks whitey and gets paid millions by the jews for it.

Whatever you think of other race women, at least they will shit out something other than a future tyrone athlete/rapper/criminal who attacks whitey and gets paid millions by the jews for it.
Wow I didn’t account for this. Just when I thought shit couldn’t get any worse

Sheboons reproduce with the most violent niggers possible and wonder why niggers are becoming more retarded.

all toilets are on creative mode. water

Noodles and sheboons can't decide who is worst

Based post. Fuck sheboons and their intersectionality bullshit.

As long as she has a thick ass has given these sheboons an ego the size of their overweight selves

Based. Its all ethinc whores but sheboons are the worst