Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Black Animator YouTuber who gets laid a lot calls himself introverted and socially awkward. I'm tired of Normies acting like this.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
I got a youtube recommendation for this channel where this guy does story time videos in animated format. He constantly describes himself as an awkward introvert, but has countless videos on his going to bars and clubs and hooking up with several women. Always drawing himself with the anime UWU expression getting laid.

I hate this shit seriously. You are not a fucking introvert. Just stop. How can someone claim to prefer to be alone and be socially awkward when they are constantly hooking up and going to bars and clubs and parties? It makes more sense for an introvert to just settle down with a single gf who is also introverted and do introverted stuff together.

Also ironic how he has a personally centered around anime and nerd culture when anime nerds were social outcast for so many years, but now any normie can swing by and and get laid while doing uwu faces.

I don't know why, but this channel alone made me want to kill myself even more than I already do. (In gta)

People who pretend to be introvert

Last edited:
i'm tired of everything man

99% of his videos are about relationships, I'd expect this from a foid.

Anime become normie thing, like entire nerd weeb culture. Also being introvert and having social anxiety become normie thing, even though they have nothing of that, also every mother fucker is bipolar now, of course self diagnosed one. Fucking normies, who can understand them?

Anime become normie thing, like entire nerd weeb culture. Also being introvert and having social anxiety become normie thing, even though they have nothing of that, also every mother fucker is bipolar now, of course self diagnosed one. Fucking normies, who can understand them?
Even if that is true, that social anxiety, being lonely, bipolar, etc became a normie thing, shouldn't that mean that normies out of all people should have even more empathy for the socially outcast? But no they want it however it benefits them.

Even if that is true, that social anxiety, being lonely, bipolar, etc became a normie thing, shouldn't that mean that normies out of all people should have even more empathy for the socially outcast? But no they want it however it benefits them.
Realistically speaking men hardly can get empathy from anyone, shy girls get more empathy than a guy with both legs amputated. In most cases foids get more empathy than starving poor children.

He constantly describes himself as an awkward introvert, but has countless videos on his going to bars and clubs and hooking up with several women.
Always drawing himself with the anime UWU expression getting laid.
yeah fuck that nigger, I wish there actually was a bunch of white supremacist terrorists out there so they'd annihilate his fakecel Tyrone ass
BlondGood

Girls
Girl

too bad Biden made them up and I can't be bothered with the legwork

remember guys it's not only foids who infiltrate and appropriate male subcultures, Chadlites and Brads will do it too.

I have nothing against Tyrones who are genuine like the Hodge Twins, love their vids. They don't pretend like they have women troubles, they're at least honest about how ogremaxing betters their lives. Helps they seem to be Republican.

I wouldn't ever call the Hodge Twins niggers. Not just because I'm too scared too (they could rip me in half) but even in private on the internet where I feel safe, because I respect their accomplishments and honesty. They don't have burdensome personalities, and it's the burdensome behaviors caused by bad personalities that make anyone of any race a nigger, anyone of any orientation a faggot.

I hate this shit seriously. You are not a fucking introvert. Just stop. How can someone claim to prefer to be alone and be socially awkward when they are constantly hooking up and going to bars and clubs and parties? It makes more sense for an introvert to just settle down with a single gf who is also introverted and do introverted stuff together.
He's basically doing it to fuck beckys who are introverted in comparison to some of the other beckies (of course in respect to men they are still extraverts)

basically some of the Beckys who LARP at morality don't want to think of themselves as getting wet for Chad so they will prefer to only go after Chads who LARP as nerds

that way she can fool herself into thinking she goes for personality when actually she's just using chad's facade as an excuse to fuck him guilt-free

Also ironic how he has a personally centered around anime and nerd culture when anime nerds were social outcast for so many years, but now any normie can swing by and and get laid while doing uwu faces.
see above
story time videos in animated format
how does he got off advertising himself as having a body count of 1? is this supposed to be him 10 years ago before he got internet famous?

First

notice how he's constantly drawing himself with white women, like promoting some kind of cuckold fetishism attacking white men?

Two

I actually wonder how much of these stories are legit and how many are just things he's commissioned to draw by (((sponsors))) to induce depression in white men.

Three

How many of his hookups have we actually confirmed?

CurtRichy

yeah I'm sure he's an antisocial autist just like the rest of us...

he's clearly a relatively good-looking quadroon (most of his attractive facial features come from caucasian ancestry, not the 1/4 negroid DNA that creates his skin tone) so I'm sure he does get laid, but are the girls he does it with actually as attractive as the anime girls he draws?

I'm thinking it might be 99% beckies and he draws them all looking way cuter than they actually were (whenever these stories are true) as a cope, in which case you can sort of empathize with him.

Imagine if you had to ascend with nothing but roastie landwhales and you hated yourself for it and had to draw them as cute anime girls as a cope?

I'm sure there are pics of him IRL with some cute girls but I'm not sure what % of them actually fucked him vs just posing with him to virtue-signal their tolerance.

Last edited:
"does body count matter?" OH DEAR GOD :soy:
"why I went back to the ex that cheated on me" OH DEAR GOD :soy:

yeah fuck that nigger, I wish there actually was a bunch of white supremacist terrorists out there so they'd annihilate his fakecel Tyrone ass
View attachment 459503View attachment 459505

View attachment 459506View attachment 459502
too bad Biden made them up and I can't be bothered with the legwork

remember guys it's not only foids who infiltrate and appropriate male subcultures, Chadlites and Brads will do it too.

I have nothing against Tyrones who are genuine like the Hodge Twins, love their vids. They don't pretend like they have women troubles, they're at least honest about how ogremaxing betters their lives. Helps they seem to be Republican.

I wouldn't ever call the Hodge Twins niggers. Not just because I'm too scared too (they could rip me in half) but even in private on the internet where I feel safe, because I respect their accomplishments and honesty. They don't have burdensome personalities, and it's the burdensome behaviors caused by bad personalities that make anyone of any race a nigger, anyone of any orientation a faggot.

He's basically doing it to fuck beckys who are introverted in comparison to some of the other beckies (of course in respect to men they are still extraverts)

basically some of the Beckys who LARP at morality don't want to think of themselves as getting wet for Chad so they will prefer to only go after Chads who LARP as nerds

that way she can fool herself into thinking she goes for personality when actually she's just using chad's facade as an excuse to fuck him guilt-free

see above

how does he got off advertising himself as having a body count of 1? is this supposed to be him 10 years ago before he got internet famous?

View attachment 459518

notice how he's constantly drawing himself with white women, like promoting some kind of cuckold fetishism attacking white men?

View attachment 459519

I actually wonder how much of these stories are legit and how many are just things he's commissioned to draw by (((sponsors))) to induce depression in white men.

View attachment 459520

How many of his hookups have we actually confirmed?

View attachment 459516
yeah I'm sure he's an antisocial autist just like the rest of us...

he's clearly a relatively good-looking quadroon (most of his attractive facial features come from caucasian ancestry, not the 1/4 negroid DNA that creates his skin tone) so I'm sure he does get laid, but are the girls he does it with actually as attractive as the anime girls he draws?

I'm thinking it might be 99% beckies and he draws them all looking way cuter than they actually were (whenever these stories are true) as a cope, in which case you can sort of empathize with him.

Imagine if you had to ascend with nothing but roastie landwhales and you hated yourself for it and had to draw them as cute anime girls as a cope?

I'm sure there are pics of him IRL with some cute girls but I'm not sure what % of them actually fucked him vs just posing with him to virtue-signal their tolerance.
Way better then what incels are having. Also since he'es a youtuber he also probably has status that gives him an edge.

99% of his videos are about relationships, I'd expect this from a foid.
most brothas are full of gossip and drama just like a foid
Way better then what incels are having. Also since he'es a youtuber he also probably has status that gives him an edge.
I FUCKING HATE YOUTUBERS. JUST STOP. STOP ALREADY I hate that so many fucking normies are just e-celebrities now and they never had to suck (((cock))) like your Rose McGowans of the world.

Last edited:
most brothas are full of gossip and drama just like a foid
I'm telling you guys most blacks are pretty much what would happen if women had the strength and low inhib of a male to back the shit that they say.
Cares about shoes:yes:
Cares about fashion and looking "cool":yes:
will chimp out over any small thing they dislike:yes:
Love gossip:yes:
Always in a group:yes:
will always let the group dictate how they act:yes:

Highest T race my ass, most of them are women in the body of men.

Obligatory nigger

I'm telling you guys most blacks are pretty much what would happen if women had the strength and low inhib of a male to back the shit that they say.
Cares about shoes:yes:
Cares about fashion and looking "cool":yes:
will chimp out over any small thing they dislike:yes:
Love gossip:yes:
Always in a group:yes:
will always let the group dictate how they act:yes:

Highest T race my ass, most of them are women in the body of men.
don't forget, they love dancing, singing, tiktok, IG, and are generally pro LGERBQWIER+ (at most black celebs)

Lol he's nig but doesn't even have a black foid on any of his thumbs

there's something very creepy about telling stories about sex through the medium of childish chibi-style drawings
when an incel finds anime foids hot, he's a pedo, but when a normie draws himself fucking cartoon characters who look 5, no one bats an eye :feelswhere:

everyone's a youtuber though, there's probably some special term for these guys who monetize with millions of subs

Fuck this tyrone motherfucker

I was at the station ones and I overheard two black thugs talking to each other and I heard the shorter one talking about cheating and how about 9/10 women will found out. I don't even understand how they get sex, let alone also having the opportunity to cheat. Im wondering if thugmaxxing is legit

I was at the station ones and I overheard two black thugs talking to each other and I heard the shorter one talking about cheating and how about 9/10 women will found out. I don't even understand how they get sex, let alone also having the opportunity to cheat. Im wondering if thugmaxxing is legit
Well of course it's legit, it just requires primal NT levels unreachable for anyone on this forum. :feelsautistic:

Well of course it's legit, it just requires primal NT levels unreachable for anyone on this forum. :feelsautistic:
Yeah but I just can't comprehend that a short ghetto thug is thinking about how to cheat on his probably ghetto gf, while I am white and normal height, but left feeling afraid to ask women out after so many rejections from them. It's like two different worlds. Probably low inhib and NT makes a big difference. Also I hope cheaters get caught and drown in their own misery, but they will probably find another gf within a few days

"I'm such an introvert, I only went to 20 parties last week." :feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back