Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bitter pill to swallow for ricecels: we are inferior to white men in every possible way

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
White men outclass us in every single attribute: height, frame, masculinity, facial aesthetics, wealth, social status, cultural dominance, strength, athleticism, penis size... even in terms of "personality" white men are far more likely to be dominant, outgoing and NT while Asians are meek and neurotic. Even the one supposed saving grace for Asian men that we have higher IQ (so we can betabuxx better jfl) is a straight up delusion: virtually all top scientists in the world are white. 99% of the technology we use everyday has been invented by white men. Yes, whites even IQmog us, it's over :feelsrope:

One of the most blackpilling testimonies I've read was from a noodlewhore "massage therapist" ( :feelshaha: ) in Brazil who described the physical differences between Asian clients and non-Asian clients: the Asian males were all skinny and devoid of muscles whereas the non-Asians were muscular even if they evidently never visited a gym in their life. A trained Asian would still have a worse body than an untrained non-Asian. She even went as far as comparing the builds of non-Asians and Asians to those of adults and children.

So yes, whites (and other races) mog us brutally. I know some people here will call me a self-hater and "fuck YT" or whatever, but can you really deny any of these points? Why would any woman choose an Asian man when she could have a white man? What are ricecels better at than white men? I can't think of a single thing outside of autistic shit like LoL or math olympiads. Ideally I think Asian men should accept we cannot realistically compete with white men and self-segregate: go back to Asia, kick out all the white sexpats and close the borders. Basically force noodlewhores to be with us by depriving them of any contact with whites. That's the only way I see for Asian men to have a future.

What is it with utter pathetic self hating "men" on this webiste? you're no better than a noodlewhore.

and I'm not suprised it's the fag that obssesses over IT and reads every comment there who made this thread

What is it with utter pathetic self hating "men" on this webiste? you're no better than a noodlewhore.

and I'm not suprised it's the fag that obssesses over IT and reads every comment there who made this thread
Prove me wrong then faggot.

At least ricecels make more money, are smarter and less cucked than white men

No, 99% of scientists aren't white. white people are overrepresented, but so are Asians and especially Jews.

Every ethnicity is valid. In their own environment. Otherwise it wouldn't have evolved.
If you maxe multiethnic societies, of course it sucks balls, because we adapted to be hunters while Asians were on a low calory rice diet.

No, 99% of scientists aren't white. white people are overrepresented, but so are Asians and especially Jews.
Asians aren't overrepresented compared to their world population. Jews yes, but for Asians there's no difference between Jews and whites.

You know, I apologize. I'm sorry that my dumb race out-beats you in every possible way. But also know, that not every white person, including yours truly, is out there to mog you.

Hmm, sounds like you should go home.

Also as far as the IQ thing, Asians have a higher mean but their curve is taller, meaning as soon as yout get to IQs 115, 120, 130, etc there are proportionately more whites than Asians.

Last edited:
Anders breivik img ap

Prove me wrong then faggot.
that would just be me participating in your gay piggy humiliation fetish. not intersted. you're obviously embarssingly wrong, you just wanna jerk off to white men humiliating you cuz thats your gay fetish

you made all those threads about hating noodlewhores, and in the end you agree with them...

brutal race pill, applies to curries too. not much we can do.

That's only because ricecels are like sweaty tryhards competing against naturally gifted opponents.

Every race physically mogs ricecels.

Ideally I think Asian men should accept we cannot realistically compete with white men and self-segregate: go back to Asia, kick out all the white sexpats and close the borders. Basically force noodlewhores to be with us by depriving them of any contact with whites. That's the only way I see for Asian men to have a future.
This should be done.

That's only because ricecels are like sweaty tryhards competing against naturally gifted opponents.

Every race physically mogs ricecels.
Ricecels are mogged physically, but they mog mentally at least.

Aboriginals struggle more than rices tbh

but they mog mentally at least.

Uhh no they really dont, that's just them trying harder than everyone else.

They're busy squandering their youth being bookworms on average while other races are getting laid, having fun in their youth and still being as equally successful without having inflated stats to back them up.
Aboriginals struggle more than rices tbh
Bruh they dont even count, we're talking about established races who are on the map.

Yep I wish I was white. I hate being considered so inferior just for being a ricecel.

i wonder if certain "ricecels" here are stormfrontcels in disguise.

They're busy squandering their youth being bookworms on average while other races are getting laid, having fun in their youth and still being as equally successful without having inflated stats to back them up.

Bruh they dont even count, we're talking about established races who are on the map.
Of course they count, imagine if you were born as an aboriginal, wouldn’t you be raged?

They maybe try harder, but they are still very smart.

Curries are not getting laid, neither in India neither in west. And rices have the best copes

you made all those threads about hating noodlewhores, and in the end you agree with them...
No I'm not absolving them of responsibility, if they had any shred of morality they would be loyal to their race. They have the same genes as us, so even if they mate with whites they cannot escape the destiny of giving birth to ricecels who will suffer because of the actions of their mothers.

This is true. Ricecels have to work 5 times as hard to have the same success in society and earn the same money as a comparable white man. In Japan they wageslave 12 hours a day with unpaid overtime while French men work 36 hours a week, it's a joke.

Of course they count, imagine if you were born as an aboriginal, wouldn’t you be raged?

Nah they dont, because they're still in their safe space breeding among each other.

And no because I'd probably be getting laid in that small world.

They maybe try harder, but they are still very smart.
Anyone and everyone could be considered "smart" with that kind of effort. Nobody gives that extra work the same kind of respect as they would to someone that was inherently better and naturally gifted, being as equally good with half the effort.

Ricecels would rope en masse if the rest of the world decided to try as hard as they do.

Curries are not getting laid, neither in India neither in west.

Curries pillage gookwhores just as easily as 50 yr old sexpats. Most curries arent even sexless, theyre just volcel :feelstastyman:
And rices have the best copes
Irrelevant

This is true. Ricecels have to work 5 times as hard to have the same success in society and earn the same money as a comparable white man. In Japan they wageslave 12 hours a day with unpaid overtime while French men work 36 hours a week, it's a joke.
Exactly this

Explain it to this imbecile @trying to ascend the uphill battle that your average ricecel has to face to even be equal to a bottom tier person of any other race.

Rice is literally chang or bust into turbobetabuxxing to have any shot at getting pussy.

Every other race can be financially mediocre and still get laid.

Nah they dont, because they're still in their safe space breeding among each other.

And no because I'd probably be getting laid in that small world.

Anyone and everyone could be considered "smart" with that kind of effort. Nobody gives that extra work the same kind of respect as they would to someone that was inherently better and naturally gifted, being as equally good with half the effort.

Ricecels would rope en masse if the rest of the world decided to try as hard as they do.

Curries pillage gookwhores just as easily as 50 yr old sexpats. Most curries arent even sexless, theyre just volcel :feelstastyman:

Irrelevant

Exactly this

Explain it to this imbecile @trying to ascend the uphill battle that your average ricecel has to face to even be equal to a bottom tier person of any other race.

Rice is literally chang or bust into turbobetabuxxing to have any shot at getting pussy.

Every other race can be financially mediocre and still get laid.
Are you rice? Just for curiosity.

And no, curries are not volcel, Indian men are the most sexless men in the world.

Rices take a lot of effort and are not cucked, these are enough reasons to not consider them the worst race to be part of.

No, aboriginals are not breeding in small villages, a lot of them live in Australian towns, and they are competing with Anglo Saxon Australian chads, you would be 100% incel if you were aboriginal, and you wouldn’t have most good copes, because aboriginals are most likely to be poor.

Ricecels have it worst in dating? No, but they still have it pretty bad.

Ricecels have it the worst in other aspects than dating? Such as wealth aspects? No, they don’t

Last edited:
ricecels have it the worst and the truest of trucels indeed.
Asian men will soon take over the world
only the fucking elites will benefit while the other 99% will still have shitty lives and world domination is a cope it only applies to very few while most are fucked and will see no difference than before or after the world domination shit.

Last edited:
Are you rice? Just for curiosity.

And no, curries are not volcel, Indian men are the most sexless men in the world.

Rices take a lot of effort and are not cucked, these are enough reasons to not consider them the worst race to be part of.

No, aboriginals are not breeding in small villages, a lot of them live in Australian towns, and they are competing with Anglo Saxon Australian chads, you would be 100% incel if you were aboriginal, and you wouldn’t have most good copes, because aboriginals are most likely to be poor.

Ricecels have it worst in dating? No, but they still have it pretty bad.

Ricecels have it the worst in other aspects than dating? Such as wealth aspects? No, they don’t
You're literally going in circles and are in complete denial about rice subhumanity

How many times will you need to be told that everything prestigious about them was them sacrificing their entire youth studying while their peers invest a quarter of the effort just to be as good.

Almost every curry on here has been outed as a volcel and literally frame mog 90% of living ricecels.

I literally have chad/stacey fish leftover evidence of gooks that I was mentally fucking with from a year or 2 ago. Nobody has ricemen as their first option.

There is no debate to be had here, just accept that the rest of the world frame/ IQ mog ricecels on a leveled playing field.

I like how you have no answer for other races being financially mediocre and still breeding while your average ricemen has to turbobux to get pussy.

You're literally going in circles and are in complete denial about rice subhumanity

How many times will you need to be told that everything prestigious about them was them sacrificing their entire youth studying while their peers invest a quarter of the effort just to be as good.

Almost every curry on here has been outed as a volcel and literally frame mog 90% of living ricecels.

I literally have chad/stacey fish leftover evidence of gooks that I was mentally fucking with from a year or 2 ago. Nobody has ricemen as their first option.

There is no debate to be had here, just accept that the rest of the world frame/ IQ mog ricecels on a leveled playing field.

I like how you have no answer for other races being financially mediocre and still breeding while your average ricemen has to turbobux to get pussy.
I don’t have an answer, because there is nothing to justify, I never stated that rices do well in dating, I agree that rices are fucked up in dating, I just don’t agree that they are as fucked as other races in other fields.

Rices in US work the same amount of hours as whites and blacks, they still earn way more than both. Same thing goes for canada.

Almost every curry here, here we have lots of fakecels from every race, this proves nothing about the real situation of curries, curries are more fucked than rices in dating

I don’t have an answer

That's right, you dont have an answer.

You know your life is trash when you have to study 7 days a week just to be accepted as a potential mate while some nonasian cartel pawn with his days numbered lives out a more successful sex life without ever needing to bury his head in a book
Rices in US work the same amount of hours as whites and blacks, they still earn way more than both. Same thing goes for canada.

That's not true at all. Ricemen wage the hardest in america, and get mogged by those who put in as much time and effort as they do. Them having free time goes back to having a nonexistent sex life while their better looking peers are out there enjoying themselves with whatever freetime they can get.
curries are more fucked than rices in dating
Tenor 9

"White men are cucked" says the white dude who goes on this site gloryfying black men and their bbc

"White men are cucked" says the white dude who goes on this site gloryfying black men and their bbc
Yes, white men are cucked af.

I never glorified blacks and bbc, foids did

White men outclass us in every single attribute: height, frame, masculinity, facial aesthetics, wealth, social status, cultural dominance, strength, athleticism, penis size... even in terms of "personality" white men are far more likely to be dominant, outgoing and NT while Asians are meek and neurotic. Even the one supposed saving grace for Asian men that we have higher IQ (so we can betabuxx better jfl) is a straight up delusion: virtually all top scientists in the world are white. 99% of the technology we use everyday has been invented by white men. Yes, whites even IQmog us, it's over :feelsrope:

One of the most blackpilling testimonies I've read was from a noodlewhore "massage therapist" ( :feelshaha: ) in Brazil who described the physical differences between Asian clients and non-Asian clients: the Asian males were all skinny and devoid of muscles whereas the non-Asians were muscular even if they evidently never visited a gym in their life. A trained Asian would still have a worse body than an untrained non-Asian. She even went as far as comparing the builds of non-Asians and Asians to those of adults and children.

So yes, whites (and other races) mog us brutally. I know some people here will call me a self-hater and "fuck YT" or whatever, but can you really deny any of these points? Why would any woman choose an Asian man when she could have a white man? What are ricecels better at than white men? I can't think of a single thing outside of autistic shit like LoL or math olympiads. Ideally I think Asian men should accept we cannot realistically compete with white men and self-segregate: go back to Asia, kick out all the white sexpats and close the borders. Basically force noodlewhores to be with us by depriving them of any contact with whites. That's the only way I see for Asian men to have a future.
IT would rather have us cut our dicks off and become trannies. Both WN incels and white soyredditors HATE asian men and want us humiliated and wiped off the planet.

IT would rather have us cut our dicks off and become trannies. Both WN incels and white soyredditors HATE asian men and want us humiliated and wiped off the planet.

White nationalists don't hate asian men. Why do you just blatently make garbage up? White Nationalists openly admit that Asians score higher on IQ tests. The only races that White nationalists truly hate are Blacks and Jews.

That's right, you dont have an answer.

You know your life is trash when you have to study 7 days a week just to be accepted as a potential mate while some nonasian cartel pawn with his days numbered lives out a more successful sex life without ever needing to bury his head in a book

That's not true at all. Ricemen wage the hardest in america, and get mogged by those who put in as much time and effort as they do. Them having free time goes back to having a nonexistent sex life while their better looking peers are out there enjoying themselves with whatever freetime they can get.

View attachment 431237
I don’t have an answer, because I simply never said that rices don’t struggle on dating, so there is nothing to talk about.

Every ugly male experiences this, not just Asians, or you think that whites are fakecel?

They only get mogged by curries as long as i know, and both study a lot

None of that matters because whites are feminist simps and will go extinct in 100 years

Physically yes the best the white race has to offer in terms of looks mogs the daylight out of the best asians ca muster up. Just look at Francisco Lachowski. No asian country could ever offer up someone like him.

But asians are cleverer, less retarded, less suicidal culturally, less degenerate, less cucked, and will be the dominate powerhouse in this century and the next.

I'm white and I'm a giga wristcel with zero muscle lol

SHITSKIN HINDU COPE
ShitgookNigger Cope

Curries frame mog ricemen into oblivion. They make ricels look like children
I don’t have an answer, because I simply never said that rices don’t struggle on dating, so there is nothing to talk about.

I just gave you reasons why their inferior on every relevant aspect.

they're frame is complete shit, their holes ditch them at any given opportunity.
Every ugly male experiences this, not just Asians, or you think that whites are fakecel?

Ricemen face this harder than any other race. There is no dispute.
They only get mogged by curries as long as i know, and both study a lot
They get mogged by anyone who tries as hard as they do.

Whites,blacks, latinos, arabs,curries all physically mog them into oblivion. Ricemen ARE forced to find an edge beyond physical prowess.

Last edited:
White nationalists don't hate asian men. Why do you just blatently make garbage up? White Nationalists openly admit that Asians score higher on IQ tests. The only races that White nationalists truly hate are Blacks and Jews.
True, I don't mind actual white nationalists, just the sexpats who want to cuck us and miscegenate with noodlewhores.

Honestly, the ricecels on this website are just as bad as the noodlewhores they complain about. The only difference is they're too subhuman to find a partner. Yes, yes, asians are subhuman etc. keep crying like an abused dog; water is wet.

Honestly, the ricecels on this website are just as bad as the noodlewhores they complain about. The only difference is they're too subhuman to find a partner. Yes, yes, asians are subhuman etc. keep crying like an abused dog; water is wet.
There's too many ricecels who are coping and still think things will turn out alright by its own, we just need more muh media representation and then we'll be at the top jfl. No nigga, we need to come to terms with reality and take active measures to improve our lives such as those I outlined at the end of my post.

You're wrong, nigga.

GpVCobC

ricecels in the west with a dual nationality (china/PH etc) can just import some peasant woman from their homeland, who can't speak english. Couldn't be easier

Just wait until china overtakes America as the next global superpower due to increased American isolationism and domestic issues.

and you sound like a stormfrontcel ngl, whatever people say dont ever feel ashamed of being the race you are that is giga cucked and exactly what the foids want you to feel.

they hate curry and rice