Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bitter pill to swallow for ricecels: we are inferior to white men in every possible way

you made all those threads about hating noodlewhores, and in the end you agree with them...
that's every self hating gook and curry faggot on this site, i swear they want white dick more than their women do

that's every self hating gook and curry faggot on this site, i swear they want white dick more than their women do
it's so fucking lame when ricecels here say they wish they were white.
how can you talk shit about noodlewhores being self-hating if you have the exact same mind as them.

it's so fucking lame when ricecels here say they wish they were white.
how can you talk shit about noodlewhores being self-hating if you have the exact same mind as them.
based. Don't hate yourself, hate others. Hating yourself for things you cant control is cucked and pointless, i will never be a chad so whats the point of crying about it constantly.I understand that it lets off steam but there such a thing as too much.

Honestly, the ricecels on this website are just as bad as the noodlewhores they complain about. The only difference is they're too subhuman to find a partner. Yes, yes, asians are subhuman etc. keep crying like an abused dog; water is wet.
They would be doing the same thing noodlewhores are doing now its just that they can't :feelshaha:

Nope rice are harder for Jews to brainwash (look at China, Korea and Japan; close to zero third-world refugees over there). Also China is more based than the West.

Ricemen Iq mog whites into oblivion

They would be doing the same thing noodlewhores are doing now its just that they can't :feelshaha:
Nah I'm against race mixing. My ideal world would be one where all noodlewhores are FORCED to mate with ricecels.