Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bitcoin $200k end of the year, you've been warned

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
$200k EOY with everything that's going around in the world right now tbhngl. US and all EU countries will mandate vaccinations soon. I seriously foresee unvaccinated people getting banned from grocery stores, withdrawing or spending their money etc. People will massively flock to Bitcoin like during the 2013 Cyprus banking crisis.

Cardano will go to $12-15 and overtake Ethereum after smart contracts (SC) launch 12th of September. Ethereum is still shit and suffering from high fees. EIP-1559 is a joke, burning of tokens is a retarded model. Cardano is the normiecoin that your grandmother and friends will invest into because it is cheap and therefore feels accessible.

NFTs on Cardano will MOON like crazy. NFTs are the fucking hype now. On Ethereum it costs $60 to mint one, on Cardano it's only ~$4-5. It just takes a single influencer to promote some dogshit NFT on Cardano, and people will be hopping on the bandwagon.

Seriously, don't be a retard this time, I warned you last time as early as December (you can check my old posts). SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY. Doesn't even have to be much, just making 10-20k is plenty to get you bootstrapped for the rest of your life.

:ahegao:

I want to go all in again

-

Hopefully I will not lose everything again

:feels:

I have like 5 figures in like two bank accounts wouldn’t even know where to buy that bitcoin stuff

$200k EOY with everything that's going around in the world right now tbhngl. US and all EU countries will mandate vaccinations soon. I seriously foresee unvaccinated people getting banned from grocery stores, withdrawing or spending their money etc. People will massively flock to Bitcoin like during the 2013 Cyprus banking crisis.

Cardano will go to $12-15 and overtake Ethereum after smart contracts (SC) launch 12th of September. Ethereum is still shit and suffering from high fees. EIP-1559 is a joke, burning of tokens is a retarded model. Cardano is the normiecoin that your grandmother and friends will invest into because it is cheap and therefore feels accessible.

NFTs on Cardano will MOON like crazy. NFTs are the fucking hype now. On Ethereum it costs $60 to mint one, on Cardano it's only ~$4-5. It just takes a single influencer to promote some dogshit NFT on Cardano, and people will be hopping on the bandwagon.

Seriously, don't be a retard this time, I warned you last time as early as December (you can check my old posts). SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY. Doesn't even have to be much, just making 10-20k is plenty to get you bootstrapped for the rest of your life.
So far ADA has been a hyped nothingburger. ETH is something institutions are accumilating. How many smart constracts run on ADA? 0.
How many on ETH? a lot. We could be in a bear market for all we care. Any top followed by a dead cat bounce. Who says this isnt the one?

:ahegao:

I want to go all in again

-

Hopefully I will not lose everything again

:feels:
I made a post warning you boyos to take profits right before the 70% crash happened. Don't be greedy and go all in lol, that's just plain retarded. Use like 10-20% of your capital for extremely high risk investments. This is what successful investors recommend.
I have like 5 figures in like two bank accounts wouldn’t even know where to buy that bitcoin stuff
Coinbase/Binance, though you need to provide legal documentation if you're going to be trading/withdrawing large sums
what buying service are u using binance? and wallet ?
I mostly use Binance, they have a trading pair for most (shit)coins. For ADA, Yoroi is the wallet to use. It's better than Daedalus, because Daedalus runs a full node on your PC (downloads a copy of the entire blockchain). Be careful with Binance though, there is some FUD going on right now involving Tether, probably better to stick to Coinbase for newbs
So far ADA has been a hyped nothingburger. ETH is something institutions are accumilating. How many smart constracts run on ADA? 0.
How many on ETH? a lot. We could be in a bear market for all we care. Any top followed by a dead cat bounce. Who says this isnt the one?
You are wrong here. Institutional investors are extremely interested in Cardano. Cardano has been training developers in their Plutus pioneers program since April. Developers have had the time to develop and test their dApps for months since the release of the Alonzo testnet. After the hardfork combinator event occurs on the 12th of September, dozens of dApps and hundreds of smart contracts will be instantly deployed on mainnet. There are Cardano NFTs currently going for >$400k (look into Spacebudz and https://cnft.io). And this is even without smart contracts yet, purely driven by community efforts alone on Discord

Last edited:
When will IncelCoin go up from $0.00 ?

I made a post warning you boyos to take profits right before the 70% crash happened. Don't be greedy and go all in lol, that's just plain retarded. Use like 10-20% of your capital for extremely high risk investments. This is what successful investors recommend.

Coinbase/Binance, though you need to provide legal documentation if you're going to be trading/withdrawing large sums

I mostly use Binance, they have a trading pair for most (shit)coins. For ADA, Yoroi is the wallet to use. It's better than Daedalus, because Daedalus runs a full node on your PC (downloads a copy of the entire blockchain). Be careful with Binance though, there is some FUD going on right now involving Tether, probably better to stick to Coinbase for newbs

You are wrong here. Institutional investors are extremely interested in Cardano. Cardano has been training developers in their Plutus pioneers program since April. Developers have had the time to develop and test their dApps for months since the release of the Alonzo testnet. After the hardfork combinator event occurs on the 12th of September, dozens of dApps and hundreds of smart contracts will be instantly deployed on mainnet. There are Cardano NFTs currently going for >$400k (look into Spacebudz and https://cnft.io). And this is even without smart contracts yet, purely driven by community efforts alone on Discord
Problem with NFTs is that there is a shitload of them since they are relatively easy to make. 99% of them will be worth nothing in the end.

High IQ. Having the IOHK behind it to steer development and earn contracts is also a benefit to ADA. The tutorials they put out for things like smart contracts will also make them accessible to corporations that want to hop on the crypto bandwagon to seem hip. People with no idea of tokenomics will just see it's cheap and popular and jump right into it not realizing there's 20 billion coins out there, but the coin is already quadruple what I bought it so it pays to be an early adopter. I just hate knowing the market will probably crash hard before next February/March so I'll have to take the short gain tax hit :fuk:

Check Pi Cycle top. We had rallies above the 111 DMA after market tops that ended in nothingburger. Why do you think we simply shoot upwards and reclaim bull market support band?

When will IncelCoin go up from $0.00 ?
I'll make an IncelCoin NFT and distribute some to you boyos when it's worth millions :feelshmm:
God i should have listened :fuk:
Don't listen to me, I'm just a retard :feelsEhh:
Problem with NFTs is that there is a shitload of them since they are relatively easy to make. 99% of them will be worth nothing in the end.
Of course, nobody is denying that. But it's definitely a hype now as influencers are increasingly promoting them. You should seek out the ones out that have strong supporting communities - after all it's the community that makes them valuable. Guy on 4chan explained it pretty well https://boards.4channel.org/biz/thread/39757598/mfw-biz-completely-misses-out-on-the-nft-jpeg
Check Pi Cycle top. We had rallies above the 111 DMA after market tops that ended in nothingburger. Why do you think we simply shoot upwards and reclaim bull market support band?

TA is bullshit. Long term investors look at macroeconomic trends
The tutorials they put out for things like smart contracts will also make them accessible to corporations that want to hop on the crypto bandwagon to seem hip. People with no idea of tokenomics will just see it's cheap and popular and jump right into it
This. The only drawback is that Haskell is somewhat more tedious to learn compared to other langs, but tbh any dev with prior exp in other languages can pick it up in a month or two. Besides, support will soon come for other popular languages such as JS, Python, C, Java etc with the IELE VM. In addition, the Marlowe Playground will make it dead easy for companies to deploy smart contracts with simple drag and drop functionality, effectively making it accessible for literally any retard to deploy SC on Cardano.
View: https://youtu.be/MLpJ4D8_n6I?t=692

Bitcoin has no long term potential but Cardano has a lot. I'm going to invest another additional 1000 eur after a month or so when the hype is over

In the long term the whole scientific community will get behind cardano, and if governments or major institutions will want to adopt a cryptocurrency, then cardano will be their first choice because it's by far the most evidence based. First gen and second gen coins like ethereum and bitcoin will lose in the long term because of scalibility issues. Cardano actually has put thousands of hours in trying to solve these problems and providing rigorous proofs about their protocol implementations as well. They have 113 publications right now and have the most long term potential to become a globally adopted cryptocurrency.

The current amount of smart contracts matters very little since cardano will be the first to have a good interoperability between protocols with the best long term potential

Last edited:
Bitcoin has no long term potential but Cardano has a lot.
Bitcoin definitely has long term potential, especially with the lightning network. It is already being adopted by El Salvador as a national currency
I'm going to invest another additional 1000 eur after a month or so when the hype is over
I see, buy high sell low strategy. Always works :feelsokman:

God i should have listened :fuk:

Will buy BTC and cardano with the little that i have left.

Should i buy now or wait?
Go all in then report to me your results :feelsStudy:

Bitcoin definitely has long term potential, especially with the lightning network. It is already being adopted by El Salvador as a national currency

I see, buy high sell low strategy. Always works :feelsokman:
As I understand it lightning has a lot of design constraints because it can't modify the (outdated) bitcoin protocol. Cardano's hydra doesn't have this and probably has more potential. I think bitcoin will have historical value but it's practical value will diminish over time

Don't get me wrong though, I love bitcoin. I have made over 20k profit on my btc investment

Last edited:
As I understand it lightning has a lot of design constraints because it can't modify the (outdated) bitcoin protocol. Cardano's hydra doesn't have this and probably has more potential. I think bitcoin will have historical value but it's practical value will diminish over time
You do have a point there

Tfw too stupid to understand this shit :fuk::fuk:

BTC and other cryptos are a scourge, wasting tremendous amounts of energy and resources to produce a worthless digital token that does nothing.

Yeah, BTC could go to even more absurd price levels. It could just as easily go to zero too.

That would be nice, I had way more money than I’ve ever had during this year’s peak and didn’t sell a single cent’s worth

That would be nice, I had way more money than I’ve ever had during this year’s peak and didn’t sell a single cent’s worth
:feelsokman:
BTC and other cryptos are a scourge, wasting tremendous amounts of energy and resources to produce a worthless digital token that does nothing.

Yeah, BTC could go to even more absurd price levels. It could just as easily go to zero too.
Typical parroting of MSM. You have 0 clue about the technology and obviously have never heard of Proof of Stake. Have fun staying poor. ;)

If you guys are interested in gaming crypto as a potential booming market:

crypto is cool, I got in last year after the dump so I have been lucky buying alot of things when they were low. I got rugged a few times because I gambled on investing in trashcoins but I accepted that risk, overall i am up on everything.

I am farming about $80 worth a day on pancake swap providing liquidity on bnb/cake pair then pooling the cake tokens, I don't know how long it will last but I am way ahead of what I put in. At the moment it is basically acting as a second wage and you are farming this 24/7. I could essentially live off this if the price of cake stays above $12, it's back above $21 now.

Last edited:
Very interesting. This guy just discussed crypto gaming as well

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWYa8eyRO_4&ab_channel=AlexBecker%27sChannel

:feelsokman:

Typical parroting of MSM. You have 0 clue about the technology and obviously have never heard of Proof of Stake. Have fun staying poor. ;)
I don't know what you're talking about, the mainstream financial media is in love without BitCON.

Have fun losing everything.

I dont have money

I am gonna buy now
Screenshot 20210817 054438

Spread is high for this jewbroker

Last edited:
I am gonna buy now
View attachment 480618
Spread is high for this jewbroker
Based. You can flip NFTs on cnft.io in the meantime to gradually increase your ADA stack - that's what I've been doing. They have a Discord server as well. I'm also holding some NFTs for the long term because I think they will explode after SC. http://cnftanalytics.io/php/home.php shows recent sales, it's very active and some NFTs are selling for shit tonnes despite not even having SC yet, pretty insane imo how community effort alone is driving the prices of some of these NFTs.

Based. You can flip NFTs on cnft.io in the meantime to gradually increase your ADA stack - that's what I've been doing. They have a Discord server as well. I'm also holding some NFTs for the long term because I think they will explode after SC. http://cnftanalytics.io/php/home.php shows recent sales, it's very active and some NFTs are selling for shit tonnes despite not even having SC yet, pretty insane imo how community effort alone is driving the prices of some of these NFTs.
Keep us updated with the crypto stuff, high IQ threads with growing investments I will familiarize myself

I really need to look more into crypto gaming.

Daily reminder to everyone: alt coins lose 95% of
their value in a bear market. Don't get caught holding bags.

I really need to look more into crypto gaming.
Same. I'm also looking into to liquidity farming rn on the Harmony blockchain with ViperSwap. Fucking insane APYs, up to 500%. I think Harmony One has a lot of potential, it's basically ETH 2.0 with fully functional sharding and staking already, and has a solid chink team of all ex-FAANG engineers.
Daily reminder to everyone: alt coins lose 95% of
their value in a bear market. Don't get caught holding bags.
True. Don't fall for disposition effect. Never invest more than you're willing to lose. Always remember, niggas got way earlier in than you and they can always dump on your ass. I don't think it will happen anytime soon though. The scamdemic is still here and lockdowns are probably going to happen again as vaxx has proven to be utter shite. A well respected virology professor just warned for a potential massive uprise in infections during fall/winter, saying that the vaxxers and not the unvaccinated should go in quarantine during winter :feelskek:
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/wzuOKLGSltyu/

Do you think there is potential to cheat in such games? I am pretty proficient at creating bots to exploit web based games, and I can reverse engineer other games as well to some extent or create color based bots and also multi-client.

If you think there is potential I'm going to try to get into it while they still haven't dealt with security problems yet

I have an intuition that there would be easy money to gain from this if you're early but I just haven't struck gold yet

Last edited:
Maxkeisermaxxing, good goy OP.

Do you think there is potential to cheat in such games? I am pretty proficient at creating bots to exploit web based games, and I can reverse engineer other games as well to some extent or create color based bots.

If you think there is potential I'm going to try to get into it while they still haven't dealt with security problems yet
When they launch, yes. Especially mist. The teams are pretty small and everything in these new projects is jank.
But mist wont be web based.
@calimero here i have a good potential target for you right now.

When they launch, yes. Especially mist. The teams are pretty small and everything in these new projects is jank.
But mist wont be web based.
@calimero here i have a good potential target for you right now.
Oh thanks for this :feelsokman:, that link seems like a relatively easy target indeed.

Am I correct in assuming that once you have won the coins or NFTs they can do nothing to get it back right? I mean, every game could do statistical analysis to spot anomalies, so it's always important to find a good balance between profit and staying under the radar. But I think in those kind of games they can't really ban me or take the profits back, can they?

With the myst game I could possibly try to do a proxy man in the middle attack if I can reverse engineer their protocol, and then modify their packets. Or maybe a color based bot would even work. It takes some time to study the game. In young games they often don't encrypt their network protocol so it might be worth trying.

Oh thanks for this :feelsokman:, that link seems like a relatively easy target indeed.

Am I correct in assuming that once you have won the coins or NFTs they can do nothing to get it back right? I mean, every game could do statistical analysis to spot anomalies, so it's always important to find a good balance between profit and staying under the radar. But I think in those kind of games they can't really ban me or take the profits back, can they?

With the myst game I could possibly try to do a proxy man in the middle attack if I can reverse engineer their protocol, and then modify their packets. Or maybe a color based bot would even work. It takes some time to study the game. In young games they often don't encrypt their network protocol so it might be worth trying.
once they are on your wallet, they cant

Nice, thanks

I just downloaded the mist client and I it seems like they just use unity, so they coded it in C#, which means I can use a .NET dissasembler to use reflection. :chad:Maybe I can automate farming that way, but I haven't played the game yet :feelswhere:
once they are on your wallet, they cant
The other game I can't really test because the uniswap thing gives very high fees so I can't swap eth for 1up coins
edit: :feelzez:

Lmao

Last edited:
I seriously foresee unvaccinated people getting banned from grocery stores, withdrawing or spending their money etc. People will massively flock to Bitcoin like during the 2013 Cyprus banking crisis.
They are already starting to ban organizations here that are anti lockdown and anti-vaxx as they consider it terrorism. I've been predicting this for months now LMFAO, hence why I doubled up my investment in BTC.

Default Runescape character makes good content
Lmfao

Cardano is doing very nice right now.

when moon sirs

Attachments

• 1629092560250.png
    1629092560250.png
    256.6 KB · Views: 43
Fuck I should have bought some cardano when it went below 2 bucks the day before