Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bitchute is so gay

• Thread starter Squatting Slavcel
  • Start date
Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
Free speech platform amirite? If I wanted gay-ass hate speech restrictions, I'd go to Jewtube. I would let that site crash and burn. If Rumble can host holocaust denial, so can they, they just choose not to.

If you are in a country where it's illegal it's nothing Bitchute has any control over. You cannot fault companies for complying with the law.

Im in the eu so most based videos have been blocked for me on that shithole its even gayer than jewtube

Im in the eu so most based videos have been blocked for me on that shithole its even gayer than jewtube
yeah i can actually find many more controversial videos on youtube but on bitchute everything is blocked.

If you are in a country where it's illegal it's nothing Bitchute has any control over. You cannot fault companies for complying with the law.
So either Rumble is breaking the law and getting away with it or it's BS. Why would my country's laws apply on watching videos uploaded by americans on american servers?

So either Rumble is breaking the law and getting away with it or it's BS. Why would my country's laws apply on watching videos uploaded by americans on american servers?
If the company is not operating in your country, i.e. doesn't take any money, then it doesn't need to care about your laws, but if it does operate, it does need to care.

If the company is not operating in your country, i.e. doesn't take any money, then it doesn't need to care about your laws, but if it does operate, it does need to care.
They don't have servers here and they don't have ads. And I'm 99% sure my country wouldn't bother suing bitchute for anything.

This. The EU basically blanket bans videos that have "incitement to hatred" or whatever

Odysee is worse.

They don't have servers here and they don't have ads. And I'm 99% sure my country wouldn't bother suing bitchute for anything.
Ok, but "not available at your location" strongly sounds like it's something they only implemented due to local laws.

Bitchute is based in the UK which doesn't have proper free speech, so:
Bitchute content guidelines said:
Incitement to Hatred (UK, EU, EEA & territories)
As defined in Section 368E Subsection (1) of the UK Communications Act 2003, this applies to any material likely to incite hatred against a group of persons or a member of a group of persons based on any of the grounds referred to in Article 21 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union.

See here for a more detailed explanation of this guideline.

Just use vpn bro!!

Ok, but "not available at your location" strongly sounds like it's something they only implemented due to local laws.

Bitchute is based in the UK which doesn't have proper free speech, so:
That's precisely what it is. BitChute doesn't actually want to take this stuff down. They are being forced to comply with laws.

That's precisely what it is. BitChute doesn't actually want to take this stuff down. They are being forced to comply with laws.
Complying with laws of a foreign country is gay. Also "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

If a law says "You can't watch 30 year old interviews about jews", that's not a just law.

Complying with laws of a foreign country is gay. Also "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
Bitchute is based in the UK where there is no free speech like in the US and lots of stuff legal in the US is illegal in the UK, including "incitement of hatred"

Whether it's a just law or not, if they don't keep to it, they get shut down. You can try to vote for different laws, but as long as they are there, you have to keep to them if you want to make business.