Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW bitches be like "im not that kind of girl" bitches later that night:

IT won't touch this

normal public encounter in Ohio
is ohio really that weird? I live in california and i’ve heard this or florida takes the lead in terms of random weird nonsense

My car mogs his

The way she's so casual about it :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

So fucking CASAUAL SO FUCKING CASUAL ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAS DESTROYED MY LIFE 33 FUCKING YEARS WITHOUT A FUCKING TOUCH AND THIS WHORE IS SO FUCKING CASUAL GOD FUCKING KILLE MEEEEE :feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
:fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Everything foids say is a contradiction jfl

Brutal, brutal shit truth. She is getting plowed while her future husband slaves 16 hours per day so one day he could afford her.
Brutal man.Absolutely Brutal:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is what your oneitis does in weekends, dear oneitiscels. This is how your oneitis moans to Chads and Tyrones. This is so normal for other people that people who lack experience in these things are considered weirdos in this society, this is the life other people get to live while you rot in your loneliness, nevER forget that.

This thing that did her was brown! How can IT live like Peter North? How in the hell can this creature be like Peter North?

This is what Peter North does! Not some brown freak!

Just don't be white

This is what your oneitis does in weekends, dear oneitiscels. This is how your oneitis moans to Chads and Tyrones. This is so normal for other people that people who lack experience in these things are considered weirdos in this society, this is the life other people get to live while you rot in your loneliness, nevER forget that.

They are not that type of girl for you

I can’t watch this shit and I want to bang my head against the wall right now seeing this.

These type of videos make me want to kill myself on the sport @NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

Tattoo on the thigh just show that she's a whore. I expected nothing less

These type of videos make me want to kill myself on the sport @NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL
bro theres like a million instances like this and much brutal than this lol

you just gotta cope yk, yeah it mightve been great being born tall but it is what it is yk

bro theres like a million instances like this and much brutal than this lol

you just gotta cope yk, yeah it mightve been great being born tall but it is what it is yk
I can’t cope man and it makes me wanna kms

These hoes dgaf about nothing except dick

I can’t cope man and it makes me wanna kms
Brutal

tbh, i cope with gaming and going gym and sometimes using my fleshlight

bitches be bitches