Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bitch feminist dies by assisted suicide

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
She believed men have it easier then tried to prove it by disguising herself as a man but she found out men have it harder jfl.Good riddance for this whore

Well, she turned around when she foid out that living as a man feminism wasn't at all what it seemed.

She seems to be a butch lesbian though.

LMAO

18 months as a male and she commits suicide

Men have it harder. Water.

I think her book is valuable.

She is one of the few foids who ever got blackpilled.

Same thing happens to FTM trannies. A lot of them either detransition or rope.

Honorary transman tbh fam, rest in peace Norah.

this bitch?

View: https://youtu.be/Ip7kP_dd6LU

Damn she was arguably probably one of the few "based" women to ever live since she actually lived the blackpill for a few short years. She did that shit in 2006 though? Why did she only just kill herself? Did living as an inkleer fuck her up that badly?:feelshaha:

Why did she only just kill herself? Did living as an inkleer fuck her up that badly?:feelshaha:
I think she had long term mental health problems.

Toddler level difficulty

Why on earth would you throw away tutorial mode life to become a man? When men tell you their life is shit they aren't joking around, maybe listen to them and heed their words for once.

For a foid it must be extremely hard not having things for granted simply by being born female. Then she goes male with all the foid downsides (small, weak, controlled by hormones, brainlet) and just confirms what we knew all along...

She would instantly rope if she disguised as a ricecel or currycel

She did it too late, but still lifefuel.

16RK

The fact that some people live in tutorial mode and yet fuck it up amazes me :dab:

Actually pretty based

Ms. Vincent was a lesbian. She was not transgender, or gender fluid. She was, however, interested in gender and identity. As a freelance contributor to The Los Angeles Times, The Village Voice and The Advocate, she had written essays on those topics that inflamed some readers.

She was a libertarian. She tilted at postmodernism and multiculturalism. She argued for the rights of fetuses and against identity politics, which she saw as infantilizing and irresponsible. She did not believe that transsexuals were members of the opposite sex after they had surgery and had taken hormones, a position that led one writer to label her a bigot. She was a

:foidSoy: decides to play veteran difficulty instead of sandbox for 18 months

TWO MONTHS living as a man was all it took to drive a roastie to suicide. TWO FUCKING MONTHS. The idea that foids have it harder is the most laughable thing I have ever heard :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Imo she's based; on her wikipedia it says "she did not believe that transgender people were the sex they identified as, leading her to be accused of bigotry." :blackpill:

Women live in tutorial mode but I think she killed herself because trannification generates suicide changing your hormones is not good for the brain

Women live in tutorial mode but I think she killed herself because trannification generates suicide changing your hormones is not good for the brain
Yeah but also maybe due to aging, it's rare but some people can't handle getting old and 'fading away'

Kind of torn on this one. On one hand she was a woman but one of the few that actually dared to try to live as a male and empathize a bit.

[UWSL]At least, she won't do it again.[/UWSL]